What's new

Why India Will Displace China as Global Growth Engine.

Freedom will only help them gain a tiny bit and they are gonna replace China very soon? India is nowhere near being the global growth engine, if the world is depending on India for recovery then we are all doomed.

Chinese gdp figures are not real.. the Exchange rate is controlled by ccp.. so if they want they can make their economy 16 trillion if they let yuan appreciate by 50%.. but will it mean the Chinese output has increased by 100%?

The Chinese gdp number is a mind game for ccp to control the population. think of it the countries above added 2.4 trillion together, China alone added 1.4 billion (as per ccp off course).. if this is not number game then what is it!

The Chinese numbers swelled by 1.4 because the ccp set the number to be increased by 1.4 in its books.

the difference is the Chinese numbers are manipulated and fake, unlike others

Chinese gdp is not real.. the Exchange rate is controlled by ccp.. so if they want they can make their economy 16 trillion if they let yuan appreciate by 50%.. but will it mean the Chinese output has increased by 100%?

The Chinese gdp number is a mind game for ccp to control the population. think of it the countries above added 2.1 trillion together, China alone added 1.4 billion.. if this is not number game then what is it!

LOL, that's what you guys have been saying for a decade. :lol:

Anyway, even if we take China completely out of the picture... America, Japan, Germany, Russia and Brazil are ALL adding more to the global economy every year than India is. These are the actual engines of global growth.

Not to mention that India's growth has been falling significantly since 2010-2011.

Anyway, even if we take China completely out of the picture... America, Japan, Germany, Russia and Brazil are ALL adding more to the global economy every year than India is. These are the actual engines of global growth.

Not to mention that India's growth has been falling significantly since 2010-2011.

see I am not conerned you can show your economy at 16 trillion tomorrow like I said by letting Yuan appreciate.. its just a number.. the actual value of CHinese production remains same as today..

but the Chinese are really concerned, because they might be good at faking numbers but they would not like the Indian Economy to overtake the real Chinese economy (which is far less then the imaginary gdp figure you gave above)... the concern is very visible.

I am happy India is showing progress transparently and steadily.. the fake Chinese numbers dont add actual capabilities, but puts more pressure to maintain the show of fake numbers

Japan is in recession.German economy is about enter a slight recession in 4th quarter this year.US may go over fiscal cliff and enter another recession in 2013.I don't understand what are you talking about.:lol:

see I am not conerned you can show your economy at 16 trillion tomorrow like I said by letting Yuan appreciate.. its just a number.. the actual value of CHinese production remains same as today..

I am happy India is showing progress transparently and steadily.. the fake Chinese numbers dont add actual capabilities, but puts more pressure to maintain the show of fake numbers

Fake numbers? You mean like this? :lol:

Bloomberg - India Overstated Exports by $9 Billion

Anyway, China's exports alone are worth more than the entire Indian GDP. And you can't fake exports, since the receiving countries will keep their own records.

China's currency reserves alone are worth $3.2 trillion, almost double the entire Indian GDP. You can't fake currency reserves either since they are in US and European bonds.

Japan is in recession.German economy is about enter a slight recession in 4th quarter this year.US may go over fiscal cliff and enter another recession in 2013.I don't understand what are you talking about.:lol:

Like I said, even 1% growth for a 5.8 trillion economy like Japan is worth more than anything India can output. And even if America was growing at 0.5% they would still be adding far more to their economy than India is, considering their economy is 15 trillion.

Fake numbers? You mean like this? :lol:

Bloomberg - India Overstated Exports by $9 Billion

Anyway, China's exports alone are worth more than the entire Indian GDP. And you can't fake exports, since the receiving countries will keep their own records.

China's currency reserves alone are worth $3.2 trillion, almost double the entire Indian GDP. You can't fake currency reserves either since they are in US and European bonds.

Like I said, even 1% growth for a 5.8 trillion economy like Japan is worth more than anything India can output. And even if America was growing at 0.5% they would still be adding far more to their economy than India is, considering their economy is 15 trillion.

I can see China added 36% of the total 3.8 trillion. :rofl: quite a fictitious number pulled off by ccp. That is what the Chinese gdp is not a measure of output. The Yuan is controlled by ccp. so the GDP number could fluctuate between 16 trillion to 5 trillion depending upon the Yuan value desired by ccp.

this is just one factor, the other factor which you cannot undermine is the fake numbers shown by China for growth..

the best thing is while China is having to resort to all sorts of manipulations to keep its gdp afloat, India is not having to do anything of that sort... The Chinese are concerned because the Indian growth is real and solid and the investors are coming in droves, while the shiny Chinese are hollow inside... the risk in investing in China is huge..though I appreciate the Chinese effort of trying to show all is good and bright when inside they know how weak the situation is in China

Like I said,Japanese economy is shrinking every other quarter.If US go over the fiscal cliff it is likely to erase a significant amount of gains made after 2008 crisis.If some how they manage kick it down the road,sooner or later they have to face it,because US debt burden is simply unsustainable.You just don't see the bigger picture.Another recession to US economy is unavoidable,its only a matter of time.

I can see China added 36% of the total 3.8 trillion. :rofl: quite a fictitious number pulled off by ccp. That is what the Chinese gdp is not a measure of output. The Yuan is controlled by ccp. so the GDP number could fluctuate between 16 trillion to 5 trillion depending upon the Yuan value desired by ccp.

this is just one factor, the other factor which you cannot undermine is the fake numbers shown by China for growth..

the best thing is while China is having to resort to all sorts of manipulations to keep its gdp afloat, India is not having to do anything of that sort... The Chinese are concerned because the Indian growth is real and solid and the investors are coming in droves, while the shiny Chinese are hollow inside... the risk in investing in China is huge

Will you stop this BS.Chinese economic data is pretty accurate.CCP currency manipulation is a result of a series monetary policies started by US Fed.In reality world's largest currency manipulator is US.

Like I said,Japanese economy is shrinking every other quarter.If US go over the fiscal cliff it is likely to erase a significant amount of gains made after 2008 crisis.If some how they manage kick it down the road,sooner or later they have to face it,because US debt burden is simply unsustainable.You just don't see the bigger picture.Another recession to US economy is unavoidable,its only a matter of time.

Check the IMF table. I simply took the difference between the 2011 and 2010 GDP of the selected countries to show how much GDP they added in one year.

And the weaknesses of the US economy have been greatly exaggerated. Even with their low growth, they are still adding over half a trillion dollars every single year.

Will you stop this BS.
look at his numbers, he said it himself 36% of total 3.8 trillion were added by China alone.. you want to trust that number then I advise you invest in China today. :rofl: looking at this numbers I wont invest a penny there... the first thing to note before investing long term is that invest only in reputed and trustworthy places..

there is only one place to invest if you thinking of long term. Just invest in India with closed eyes.

look at his numbers, he said it himself 36% of total 3.8 trillion were added by China alone.. you want to trust that number then I advise you invest in China today. :rofl: looking at this numbers I wont invest a penny there... the first thing to note before investing long term is that invest only in reputed and trustworthy places..

Your money,you invest it the way you want.I do trust Chinese economic numbers.

Your money,you invest it the way you want.I do trust Chinese economic numbers.

good for you and your money. I say invest all of it there while I will add everything in India. we will see in 2 decades whats the returns. :)

one advise. keep some money for India also just to diversify.. just in case Chinese truth is out ;)

Check the IMF table. I simply took the difference between the 2011 and 2010 GDP of the selected countries to show how much GDP they added in one year.

And the weaknesses of the US economy have been greatly exaggerated. Even with their low growth, they are still adding over half a trillion dollars every single year.

It doesn't matter.Economies of all those countries became a lot worse in 2012.And likely to have rougher time in 2013.
Weakness of US economy is quite apparent.The modest recovery in last two years is fuelled by massive borrowing by US Govt.The borrowing was so high they have to raise their debt ceiling once,and that is likely to happen again if no extraordinary measures are taken(aka massive spending cuts and tax increases).If that happens there will be another recession.US simply can't spend their way out of this mess.

Heard this 127 times in the last 5 years. Didn't come true now, it won't for at least another 5 years.

Heard this 127 times in the last 5 years. Didn't come true now, it won't for at least another 5 years.

thats the beauty RayKalm bro.. everyone just knows it will happen finally.. some predicted it too soon... some predicted China will overtake US in 2016.. will it happen in 2016? NO...but will happen eventually.. same with India displacing China. .will happen.

Back
Top Bottom