What's new

Why India is not a superpower

Goes for members from both sides

not-sure-if-too-many-trolls-or-too-much-boredom.jpg

Chill the f**k out people.

Shame on you Indians even when this stare at you. You still talking without thinking lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jokers actually think this is possible. Go look at the things banned on this site and remind yourself of what you really are

He cannot quote my post anymore, as I told you these guy are frustrated about India's growth, rapid development and growing clout in international stages. Take an appropriate answer they will start bashing.

BTW this is not new.

The growth in India is more frustrating for them than the depriving situation of Pakistan. They cannot bear it anymore.

Try to learn the positive things from India, instead of waking up in your 'musings' dreamland.

In future,india will frustrate pakistanis by growth rate only not by any war:azn:

thanks but few pakistani dogs dont want to see developing.

I think the military strength is only useful to defend a nation's sovereignty, if we don't improve the infrastructure of our society, we still accomplish nothing no matter how strong our military strength is.

USSR is just a living example we should learn from it, no matter it is China/India/Pakistan.

Even China is much better than before, but i don't think we still have no business to laugh at other's poverty.

Now i hope the flamebait between Chinese/Pakistan members and Indian members could be over.

Listen up guys particularly jealous trolls, India's investment in infrastructure reached 10% of GDP(from 6.5% of GDP in 2007) in this fiscal year and defence budget came down to 1.9% of GDP.

your views are most welcome.its quite amazing..a bankrupt nation with daily bomb blast and with 60% poors in country laughing at others for poverty:lol:

they are just like nuclear beggar state..or begging bowl

I am just getting tired of fighting over the arguments with India.

I just realize fighting against the corruption and improve our living standard are the most important issues for my country, same for India.

So pardon me for showing the disrespects towards India in the past, since we still share many common grounds, of both having a large human resources of 1.3 billion people, meanwhile it is also a heavy burden to manage it.

Of course it wont be. And it will never be. Did some of you really need us to bring this up:

Haq's Musings: 63 Years After Independence, India Remains Home to World's Largest Population of Poor, Hungry and Illiterates

I am a troll and Pakistanis will be frustrated:rofl::rofl: why cos I dont agree that India is a super power and will never be one???

Do you guys have no shame after reading this post from earlier on??

Haq's Musings: 63 Years After Independence, India Remains Home to World's Largest Population of Poor, Hungry and Illiterates

Repetitiveness is excruciating. Just saying. You made your point the first time.

I am a troll and Pakistanis will be frustrated:rofl::rofl: why cos I dont agree that India is a super power and will never be one???

No your frustration stems from the fact that even with all this rampant poverty, India is a world leader while Pakistan with "better stats" on paper is a no name and irrelevant in international politics...LOL!!

Unfortunately your only solace is trying to make India look bad....but nothing to report for any positive development stemming from Pakistan...I feel badly for you...seriously...LOL!!

First and basic thing, when did we claim that we ARE a superpower? If you see the subject line this kid has used Present Tense and posting all known current days weakness of India which we have never denied..I don’t want to get into Indo-Pak comparisons the way Chinese do when any Indian point out at their weakness..I know we will end up getting banned and exposing each other’s vulnerable areas and hurting sentiments. ..I guess this thread has been started by a frustrated kid to vent out his frustration buy let me take this as opportunity to advise him that there are other healthy ways to get rid of frustration, you may also try masturXbation

Suggestion to Mods - Close the thread!

I just get tired of fighting over the arguments with India.

I just realize fighting against the corruption and improve our living standard are the most important issues for my country, same for India.

So pardon me for showing the disrespects towards India in the past, since we still share many common grounds, of both having a large human resources of 1.3 billion people, meanwhile it is a heavy burden to manage it.

we must not bring pakistan while talking to each other.They always talk to bring you in b/w us.
They want us to fight and they will do anything to do it..like an whhore who wants to please her master.

and it generate hate b/w both of us.

Kya karen.. Begairathon ke pados mein rehte rehte, besharmi seekh gayen hain :)

Bro speak for yourself. but I agree you must be begairat Indians if you want to come on PDF to discuss crap like you are a super power. i mean go stroke your egos elsewhere here you will be told the truth you are not a superpower and you have as much chance of being a super power as their is of Mig 21's flying to Mars

Pakistan's forex reserve is just 16 Billion, 1/20 time that of India.

You lot were the ones telling me you had 300 billion reserves I was reminding you that it has to be divided between 1.2 billion. why you want to bring Pakistan into this thread?? You accept India will never be super power and going off topic.

Are you ashamed of discussing literacy rate of Pakistan because your literacy rate comes among worst in the world.

Not at all but this thread is about Indian pretensions of being a super power which you will never be so stop going off topic

oh..so much desperation...go ahead....Hope u always remeber what you are! lol...

What desperation?? You are discussing India as a super power and I am doing this :rofl: at the thought of it

your views are most welcome.its quite amazing..a bankrupt nation with daily bomb blast and with 60% poors in country laughing at others for poverty:lol:

they are just like nuclear beggar state..or begging bowl

Methinks the pot calling the kettle black now where we oh India a super power :rofl:

everyone in this thread can easily make out who is acting like a Joker....and its good for u to know what you are!

So I say India is not and will not be a super power you think that is a joke???? Well that is funny:rofl:

everyone in this thread can easily make out who is acting like a Joker....and its good for u to know what you are!

So I say India is not and will not be a super power you think that is a joke???? Well that is funny:rofl:

lol..he is not even barking like a matured dog....lol...kiddish talking brainless things and degrading the standard of forum and making fun of his own country..

Tut tut. I havn't even reported you for personal attacks. You know why because it is clear that a raw nerve has been touched. That is an incredible raw Indian nerve. India will be a super power not lol

Back
Top Bottom