What's new

Why India is not a superpower

Kiddie, what are you 12? Your grammar pretty much shows that.

Dearie, we are doing, hell even the world is doing exactly what India is doing. India isn't a land of honey where only they do the right thing. And India launching a mars mission? :rofl: Only with the help of NASA. :lol:

So you have plans to stop developing after 30 years?? Wow. :lol:

Dearie, India cannot compete in the world stage on anything except poverty, since a BRIC nation has more poor than Africa.

i am not 12. i am western educated and studying engineering at waterloo university. and this is not a english competition so chill.
the problem pakistani's is that u guys think that if we couldnt do it how is india doing all this. lets ridicule them and bring their morale down. anyways for launching a satellite to mars there is no need for nasa help loll. india has launched satellites for europe. we have come a long way into space industry pakistan first needs to make a slv which we made in 1975

30 years is just an estimate where we see indian economy growing at 8% constantly. just imagine what will be the size of indian econoomy if that happens. pakistan is already a tiny pinch infront of us what abt then.

loll india is not competent:rofl:
until a few years ago nigeria was struggling in civil wars and political unrest. today they have an economy of 250 bill bigger than pak's 180 bill and growing at 8% every year. a black african country is getting stronger than pakistan evey year and will become african superpower. look at ur competence.

Yep, you don't want to be embarrassed.

embarassed abt what have u looked at ur lahore and islamabad's airport so called developed pakistan. both combined are smaller than delhi airport's parkiing lot. u should come and visit to check urself if u dont believe. they look something like lucknow's domestic airport lol

so much jealousy by pakistani kids...
i wish they spend more time doing something that makes their nation proud rather than taking shots at those who have already achieved many things...

i am not 12. i am western educated and studying engineering at waterloo university. and this is not a english competition so chill.
the problem pakistani's is that u guys think that if we couldnt do it how is india doing all this. lets ridicule them and bring their morale down. anyways for launching a satellite to mars there is no need for nasa help loll. india has launched satellites for europe. we have come a long way into space industry pakistan first needs to make a slv which we made in 1975

30 years is just an estimate where we see indian economy growing at 8% constantly. just imagine what will be the size of indian econoomy if that happens. pakistan is already a tiny pinch infront of us what abt then.

loll india is not competent:rofl:
until a few years ago nigeria was struggling in civil wars and political unrest. today they have an economy of 250 bill bigger than pak's 180 bill and growing at 8% every year. a black african country is not getting stronger pakistan evey year and will become african superpower. look at ur competence.

We already made an SLV. And Pakistan has also been launching satelittes.

Well, I agree with that. Because World Bank states by 2050 India will have 16,000,000,000 economy while Pakistan will have 4,000,000,000 economy. So you will be 2nd biggest economy because China will have 72,000,000,000 economy and USA will have little to no growth economy 14,000,000,000. So I hope India succeeds in that. But by 2050 India will only have 2% growth and most likely South Asia will be developed.

Dearie, Nigeria will be biggest economy in Africa, but by 2050 statistics state that Nigeria will only have 3 trillion economy while Pakistan has 4 trillion economy and 8% growth in 2050. And superpower Nigeria?? Wth??

Well, I agree with that. Because World Bank states by 2050 India will have 16,000,000,000 economy while Pakistan will have 4,000,000,000 economy. So you will be 2nd biggest economy because China will have 72,000,000,000 economy and USA will have little to no growth economy 14,000,000,000. So I hope India succeeds in that. But by 2050 India will only have 2% growth and most likely South Asia will be developed.

Dearie, Nigeria will be biggest economy in Africa, but by 2050 statistics state that Nigeria will only have 3 trillion economy while Pakistan has 4 trillion economy and 8% growth in 2050. And superpower Nigeria?? Wth??

you have SLV and you have been launching satellites from pakistan?
that is new..

embarassed abt what have u looked at ur lahore and islamabad's airport so called developed pakistan. both combined are smaller than delhi airport's parkiing lot. u should come and visit to check urself if u dont believe. they look something like lucknow's domestic airport lol

Kiddie do you have any figures to show that? And Islamabad airport looks better than all of India's airports.

you have SLV and you have been launching satellites from pakistan?
that is new..

Nope that is old. When Musharraf was in power he launched so many sattelites..

Kiddie do you have any figures to show that? And Islamabad airport looks better than all of India's airports.

Nope that is old. When Musharraf was in power he launched so many sattelites..

i am asking from which launch site did ya guys launch the satellite and which SLV?

i am asking from which launch site did ya guys launch the satellite and which SLV?

This is recently: We used our Chinese brothers launch site to launch PAKSAT-1R to replace the satellite in space PAKSAT-1.

ahaha dude ur understanding of world structure is practically 0 but u love pak a lot and thats the only good thing abt u. us is already 14 trill loll u think they will remain same by 2050.:cheesy:

the stats ur telling me r wrong. it is predicted that by 2050 china will have 72 trill, india 43 trill, us 37 trillion and pakistan 1.1 trillion still pak wont be in top 20.

but there is a condition that these countries maintain 7-8 % growth rate constantly and their govys remain stable. both india and china have proved that they can maintain 8% growth rate for 20 yrs without any problem. pakistan has never achieved that except one year, u can call that a fluke. pakistan has enough potential to grow at 10% but that wont happen sorry to say.

pakistan 4 trillion:lol:. last year pak economy had a hard landing only added 5 billion added to economy but spent close to 7 billion on defence.loll
india added 300-350 billion went 1.7 to 2.1 trillion and spent only 30 billion on defence.

nigeria is a country like iran thay have learned from mistakes and chose the path of development over wars. now both countries are prospering and will lead their neighbours comfortably.

report of 2011
http://www.pwc.com/en_GX/gx/world-2050/pdf/world-in-2050-jan-2011.pdf

This is recently: We used our Chinese brothers launch site to launch PAKSAT-1R to replace the satellite in space PAKSAT-1.

i am asking which satellite launch vehicle did pakistan used...was it made in pakistan?
which launch site was it during musharrafs era? was it in pakistan?
has there been any satellite launched from pakistan's soil?

i am asking which satellite launch vehicle did pakistan used...was it made in pakistan?
which launch site was it during musharrafs era? was it in pakistan?
has there been any satellite launched from pakistan's soil?

r u serious u asking that question?

ahaha dude ur understanding of world structure is practically 0 but u love pak a lot and thats the only good thing abt u. us is already 14 trill loll u think they will remain same by 2050.:cheesy:

the stats ur telling me r wrong. it is predicted that by 2050 china will have 72 trill, india 43 trill, us 37 trillion and pakistan 1.1 trillion still pak wont be in top 20.

but there is a condition that these countries maintain 7-8 % growth rate constantly and their govys remain stable. both india and china have proved that they can maintain 8% growth rate for 20 yrs without any problem. pakistan has never achieved that except one year, u can call that a fluke. pakistan has enough potential to grow at 10% but that wont happen sorry to say.

pakistan 4 trillion:lol:. last year pak economy had a hard landing only added 5 billion added to economy but spent close to 7 billion on defence.loll
india added 300-350 billion went 1.7 to 2.1 trillion and spent only 30 billion on defence.

nigeria is a country like iran thay have learned from mistakes and chose the path of development over wars. now both countries are prospering and will lead their neighbours comfortably.

report of 2011
http://www.pwc.com/en_GX/gx/world-2050/pdf/world-in-2050-jan-2011.pdf

Kiddo, USA will remain 14,000,000,000, it's not me who's saying it, it's the World Bank.

The stats you are telling me is wrong. Pakistan will not be 1.10 trillion economy. Look at this link Next Eleven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Our economic worth will be 3.10 trillion bigger than Phillipines and Vietnam. And it's not me who is saying this, it's Goldman Sachs, the same guy who invented BRICS.

So? It's only because of PPP government that we have had such sow growth, whole world regards us as top reformers and country that can get out of instability.

Keep your lies to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom