What's new

Why India is not a superpower

800px-Pakistan_gdp_growth_rate.svg.png

Really? :rolleyes:

Yes. Really.

World Bank, IMF etc. are some of the most reputable sources of statistics in the financial world. Can't say that of the Govt. of Pakistan.

nationalism is a good thing but blind nationalism without even realizing facts is not.
the links ur showing i have been following that stuff for last 4 yrs since i was in class 9. dw u dont need to educate me.

bangladesh and vietnam is actually starting to have a economic boom. pakistan achieving a 8% growth in 2020 with stability is understandable but not anytime soon. india has defeated ur goldman's predictions. in 2003 report india was expected to be 1.83 trillion economy by 2020. but look we r already past 2 trillion and could be over 5 trillion by 2020. same thing with china.

but how pak performed from 2003 to 2012 apart from terrorist attacks, wars etc ?

You're the one who is doing blind nationalism. You're pulling up fake blog stats, while I'm putting up Goldman Sachs predictions.

Dearie, anyone who is having economic boom is listen in N11, not just BD and Vietnam.

Dude, Goldman Sachs was pretty close to his predictions on India. He said close to $2 trillion and look.

Where did war and terrorism come up? We are talking about India's economic status.

Yes. Really.

World Bank, IMF etc. are some of the most reputable sources of statistics in the financial world. Can't say that of the Govt. of Pakistan.

Wow dude. You would trust a foreign source instead of the own GoP who has experienced and documented where IMF is puppet of USA.

Mr.Icewolf I am still waitting for that name of SLV of yours....
Please educate us, may be the news has slipped past some of us....

PS : This is not a trolling attempt, good to know that you have developed a SLV(if true)...

lol 1% , 2% , 9% back to 1% loll what is this a joke

isnt 2012 a year of elections in pak? i am sure another hard landing for pak's economy.

So? How did elections become a hard hit for economies? We will hopefully have IK as PM he will fix everything.

Mr.Icewolf I am still waitting for that name of SLV of yours....
Please educate us, may be the news has slipped past some of us....

PS : This is not a trolling attempt, good to know that you have developed a SLV(if true)...

Their Chinese made half tested Junk Fighter(JF-17) is enough to carry their sat to orbit.:azn:

Their Chinese made half tested Junk Fighter(JF-17) is enough to carry their sat to orbit.:azn:

So tell me, has the European LCA flown for over 15 minutes before? Poor Indian pilots, must be very scared of test flighting LCA, after 15 minutes crash RIP indian pilot.

You're the one who is doing blind nationalism. You're pulling up fake blog stats, while I'm putting up Goldman Sachs predictions.

Dearie, anyone who is having economic boom is listen in N11, not just BD and Vietnam.

Dude, Goldman Sachs was pretty close to his predictions on India. He said close to $2 trillion and look.

Where did war and terrorism come up? We are talking about India's economic status.

Wow dude. You would trust a foreign source instead of the own GoP who has experienced and documented where IMF is puppet of USA.

none of the link i have posted are fake they are all from either from goldman or pwc. both worlds biggest investment firms.

loll my grammar is fine ur english needs improvememt. goldman said india would be 1.8 trillion in 2020 and we are already close to 2 trillion in 2012. 8 yrs ahead do u undestand? but that doesnt apply to pak as they havent even started working on high growth plan.

if u carefully analyze ur graph of growth u will see that war has played a a mojor role in pakistans ups and downs.

Who do you think one would trust?? World Bank or Fed Bureau of Statistics- Pakistan :rofl:

And also, even in your picture, there is only one instance since 1984 when Pakistan grew more than 8% and that was in 2004 (much before PPP came into power)

none of the link i have posted are fake they are all from either from goldman or pwc. both worlds biggest investment firms.

loll my grammar is fine ur english needs improvememt. goldman said india would be 1.8 trillion in 2020 and we are already close to 2 trillion in 2012. 8 yrs ahead do u undestand? but that doesnt apply to pak as they havent even started working on high growth plan.

if u carefully analyze ur graph of growth u will see that war has played a a mojor role in pakistans ups and downs.

Dearie, war stunts every country's growth.

Who do you think one would trust?? World Bank or Fed Bureau of Statistics- Pakistan :rofl:

And also, even in your picture, there is only one instance since 1984 when Pakistan grew more than 8% and that was in 2004 (much before PPP came into power)

I would trust Federal Beureau of Statistics, they are actually experiencing and documenting inside Pakistan where World Bank is sitting in their offices in London getting info from their agents.

Dearie, 8.9% growth was in 2004 when Musharraf was in power, he was a patriot.

Would you trust Indian professional talking about India's growth or an American professional talking anout India's growth? :rofl:

Dearie, war stunts every country's growth.

I would trust Federal Beureau of Statistics, they are actually experiencing and documenting inside Pakistan where World Bank is sitting in their offices in London getting info from their agents.

Dearie, 8.9% growth was in 2004 when Musharraf was in power, he was a patriot.

Would you trust Indian professional talking about India's growth or an American professional talking anout India's growth? :rofl:

i would trust neither loll. economic growth is unpredictable, and with an unstable govt growth it is impossible. i already told u how goldman was wrong with predictions of india and china in 2004. both countries successfully defeated the predictions. but unfortunately pak is defeated by wars fix it as soon as possible.

anyways plzz tell us the name of super secret pakistan's slv.

So tell me, has the European LCA flown for over 15 minutes before? Poor Indian pilots, must be very scared of test flighting LCA, after 15 minutes crash RIP indian pilot.

15 minutes??U are joking boss.LSP 7 last week 27 minute without any Chase aircraft.Till now no crash.Ok.Jokes apart tell us the SLV u used to place the payload in orbit.

i would trust neither loll. economic growth is unpredictable, and with an unstable govt growth it is impossible. i already told u how goldman was wrong with predictions of india and china in 2004. both countries successfully defeated the predictions. but unfortunately pak is defeated by wars fix it as soon as possible.

anyways plzz tell us the name of super secret pakistan's slv.

Dearie, what I am saying was Goldman Sachs was pretty close and he predicts by your economic history.

Dearie, what I am saying was Goldman Sachs was pretty close and he predicts by your economic history.

trust me bro pkistan has only been put into the list coz they thought this country has a huge population. eventually they will start to grow and become prosperous. but this ain't happening sorry to say. conditions in pak going worse everyday.

trust me bro pkistan has only been put into the list coz they thought this country has a huge population. eventually they will start to grow and become prosperous. but this ain't happening sorry to say. conditions in pak going worse everyday.

Kiddie, you have no idea on economics. They didn't put Pakistan because of population, Goldman only puts countries because of economic records. Please keep your BS to yourself.

Pakistan isn't growing worse, actually now that troops in Afghanistan are retreating, our economic growth is bouncing back to 3.5% and in few years we will be shining.

Back
Top Bottom