What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

Ethnonationalism is totally retarded but deeply entrenched in our country especially because most of our country is jahil and under-developed. A good example of how toxic ethnonationalism could be is the Afghan Taliban - a party exploits and modifies religion to suit their "Pakhtoonwali" to subjugate the masses and the women especially.
Nothing to do with education. We have to acceot the tribal nature of human beings. In educated and developed Europe ethnocentrism is rampant. You see how Russia is embroiled in Ukraine. Yugoslavia cracked along ethnic fissures leading to Croatia [Croats], Slovenia [Slovenes], Serbia [Serbs], Kosova [Kosavars] etc.

The same applies to East Asia - Japanes or Koreans who are extremely, in fact even more ethnocentric then Europeans.

And you guys voted in the likes of Bhutto, Zardari, and Sharifs. History is also facts.

Anyways thats old news. ancestors did a lot but did a lot of mistakes.

Ta pashtun yee?

every one who voted for zardari and nawaz, voted for fauji - foundations

It is actually hilarious how this thread is a mirror image of what OP is trying to predict. And the moment I mentioned what people in Quetta will do (the ones who support Imran Khan) and who my fam and I might support made a lot of posters in here have heart attacks.

Religious extremism was the biggest killer of Pakistanis in the past 20 years. Ethnonationalism is a dirty word on here because its an easy punching bag for PDF posters and other pak nationalists to target. It is like a boogeyman on here because of post-1971 trauma and Indian and Afghan interference.

I agree Imran Khan was the only pro-development leader and although I don't agree with everything he says or does he just genuinely gives a try.

PTM isn't even secessionist just like the Achakzai pigs, they are just butt pimples of the populace. The only active groups that are trying to secede right now is BLA and TTP.

If Imran Khan gets kicked out this is what unfortunately will happen. All the Pakistan Khappey and Gul Khanning is gonna be over real quick.
Come on, man. Nothing is going to happen. Imran Khan was anything but pro-development. He is just a guy with a severe god complex who thought he will save Pakistan but since day one was occupied with saving his seat. Turned his back on all his principles. Had no plan. Just a big mouth that he ran at full speed.

Things will just go on, probably go worse. A good solution for us is to join the Yemen war at full tilt - get the Saudis to bank roll us and make long term investments. Then, maybe our situation can greatly improve.

Not only Quetta but also in Sindh, Balochistan, FATA and Kashmir for that matter

Once a centrist figure is removed people will fall back on their IN groups to safeguard their own interests if the collective is no longer appealing to them

I hate ANP but for a completely different reason (firing at protestors in Abbotabad)

I am a full fledged Imran Khan/PTI supporter and what an Afghan would call "Gul Khan"

All I am trying to do is just show people the mirror and reality. It makes me sick that I actually have to defend Achakzai and ANP piggies.

That's what you said. It's not your opinion. You are clear about and want exactly this to occur.
Yeah buddy, its my opinion and hence "want". Not sure why its getting you so worked up. You want a fellow pathan, go for that wish. Doubt its happening anytime soon though.

Yeah and they hardly pay taxes
We on the other hand pay taxes in the country of stay and then send our hard earned money to bail out Pakistan year after year after year and these idiots can't even see beyond their own noses to help Pakistan remove the corrupt filth destroying them and seek change

They are like fcuking lemmings trying to get the lanats back in power and think everyone will just accept this harami behavior
"Send money to bail out Pakistan" HAHAHAHA - you are so cute.

Look at how they are coming at me bro 😭 😭 😭

I didn't even say anything anti Pakistan or anything against any ethnicity/sect, all I said was the actual plans of people who I talk to and where I am from and pdf posters are acting as if I am committing treason.
I'm not understanding your point. Both things are as bad as each other. Do you want to become like Afghanistan, or country to break up?

My health is not good - bit ill but I would like to write on this, along the lines in near future..

Come on, man. Nothing is going to happen. Imran Khan was anything but pro-development. He is just a guy with a severe god complex who thought he will save Pakistan but since day one was occupied with saving his seat. Turned his back on all his principles. Had no plan. Just a big mouth that he ran at full speed.

Things will just go on, probably go worse. A good solution for us is to join the Yemen war at full tilt - get the Saudis to bank roll us and make long term investments. Then, maybe our situation can greatly improve.

The OP was pointing that internal politics will be more fractured. All I literally said was what the people who I talk to and the city where I am from will do.

This caused some strokes in PDFers??

Urdu Speaking here.

IK was the only reason Muhajirs voted PTI

Muhajirs hate FEUDALS...Kept voting MQM, leaving feudals out until IK emerged.

Emergence of IK allowed Muhajirs to vote for a person at national level who was not jageerdar

Urdu Speaking don't like family politics - They consider it slavery
Also visiting Karachi again I finally sensed some sort of community forming again where back in the day people were divided along ethnicities even if they were neighbours

I got along with everyone as I was not from the major groups but everyone had some really shitty beliefs and hatred about each other

I am a full fledged Imran Khan/PTI supporter and what an Afghan would call "Gul Khan"

All I am trying to do is just show people the mirror and reality. It makes me sick that I actually have to defend Achakzai and ANP piggies.
I honestly hope and pray IK stays, Pakistan needs national leadership

I'm not understanding you're point. Both things are as bad as each other. Do you want to become like Afghanistan, or country to break up?

I am an Imran Khan/PTI supporter, but if he gets kicked out then I'll support NDM/PKMAP. Just my opinion. A lot of other people have this opinion as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom