What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

Agreed.. And mix achar is the solutions to all that.. strange logic show us some one better then him or atleast not the rotten corrupt garbage? Good Luck your way bigger better pakistan with Fizul ul rehman zardari and TT Sharif no wonder Pakistan will be really going to prosper...

biggest looser will be the boots fanboy... we will see when wolves comes after bajwa and he will have no one left to support him.. As he is the one who is shooting on his own foot.. I am convinced he can't be that stupid.. lets see things are still unfolding.
Thankfully Pakistan is not dependent on one party or personality for her survival. Khan maybe many things but Pakistan is way bigger than Khan and despite the turmoil that we will witness, Pakistan will pass through this phase as well.

Yeah and they hardly pay taxes
We on the other hand pay taxes in the country of stay and then send our hard earned money to bail out Pakistan year after year after year and these idiots can't even see beyond their own noses to help Pakistan remove the corrupt filth destroying them and seek change

They are like fcuking lemmings trying to get the lanats back in power and think everyone will just accept this harami behavior
In Pakistan a huge problem is that people who have no power have to pay all the tax while those with even little power find ways to avoid it

Why turn against state? Instead we should look for new national parties in addition to PTI. We need progression not regression unless you want to turn into Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria...

This "national party" khwab is only seen by pak nationalists

There is no national party outside of PTI lmaooo

Its just my opinion, I genuinely don't understand why are you having a heart attack over it.

People who havent been outside GT road dont understand your POV but it is what it is

Many in Karachi are angry over the fact that Mariyam can do whatever she wants but Altaf is called ghadar for saying the same

Everything that was needed to be revealed in this thread was revealed.

Not only Quetta but also in Sindh, Balochistan, FATA and Kashmir for that matter

Once a centrist figure is removed people will fall back on their IN groups to safeguard their own interests if the collective is no longer appealing to them

I hate ANP but for a completely different reason (firing at protestors in Abbotabad)

I am not familiar with FATA and the rest of the places as I am not from there, but it may happen.

This "national party" khwab is only seen by pak nationalists

Its just my opinion, I genuinely don't understand why are you having a heart attack over it.
I agree that PTI is the only national party at the moment. That's why we need more. The alternatives to PTI are cancerous

The existence of Pakistan depends upon ALLAH SWT's will and is not bound to the political personalities. Do not believe in such things.

I agree that PTI is the only national party at the moment. That's why we need more. The alternatives to PTI are cancerous

The fallacy is that you think there are more. There isn't.

Also you didn't answer my other questions, why are you worried about who my alternative is?

I am not familiar with FATA and the rest of the places as I am not from there, but it may happen.
My best mate is from Waziristan and is a diehard PTI supporter but his family is also sympathetic to Manzor Pashteen and I have listened to what they have to say
People like him on the edge will go to the other side once the center is removed

Also you didn't answer my other questions, why are you worried about who my alternative is?
Apathy?

Everything that was needed to be revealed in this thread was revealed.
It was funny watching Punjabis make fun of it while non Punjabis continue to agree with OP

Anyone want to share why military establishment gave green signal to Nawaz-Zardari-Molana Alliance.

if it was the appointment of the ISI chief issue then a rather immature and shortsighted reaction.

It means they are really dwarves.

Last edited:
For dullahsaurases there is :D
F839A51C-95E2-4BAF-BA87-E091AAA88303.jpeg

The fallacy is that you think there are more. There isn't.

That's literally what I just said, PTI and IK are the only national party at the moment. In the future we will need more national parties as alternatives to IK and PTI at the moment are all treacherous and corrupt to core. NDM/PKMAP also fall into this category that was my point.

That's why I hope IK and PTI gov remain as any alternative scenario looks nothing less than a disaster which will make us worse than Afghanistan...

The existence of Pakistan depends upon ALLAH SWT's will and is not bound to the political personalities. Do not believe in such things.
Allah swt helps those who helps themselves, not those intent on electing lanats over and over again

Anyone want to share why military establishment gave green signal to Nawaz-Zardari-Molana Alliance.

if it was the appointment of the ISI chief issue then a rather immature and shortsighted reaction.

It means they are really dwarfs.

Establishment are not magic, don't look for a Boogeyman to excuse the corrupt politicians and parties and their supporters

Kuch nahin hoga, chill out.

Pak army may be incompetent, but they are not incompetent enough for pak to collapse. Unless, ofcourse, there is some civil war (as unlikely as the sun rising in the west).
The problem is that they are very competent at internal political shenanigans for their immediate benefit and long term detriment of the nation.

His ban was for saying Pakistan murdabad
How dumb do you have to be to compare a mass murderer , drunk, fat,psychopath with NS (eventhough he is a pig too in his own ways)

Only you and brain dead, self-victimhood claiming Urdu speakers(not all some who make these claims) can come to these conclusions

Youthia log pagel ho chukay hai

Ye saray leader banay howay hain Pakistan ki waja sei

Imran khan ho ya na ho , Pakistan will stay inshallah

Mujj waich key ghori lai
Dhoodh pino gai lidh sootni pai

Back
Top Bottom