What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

My best mate is from Waziristan and is a diehard PTI supporter but his family is also sympathetic to Manzor Pashteen and I have listened to what they have to say
People like him on the edge will go to the other side once the center is removed

EXACTLYYYY

Lots of people in Quetta and surrounding areas support Pashtun nationalism but a sizeable number think Imran Khan is the way to go and they think he's good development wise. If he goes, who will we turn to?

Pakistan is WAY bigger than one man or one party or one institution
or so they say. my impression is that Jinnah, all mainstream parties which are basically factions of the original Muslim League, and the Army are the totality of Pakistan—one man, one party, one institution.

Youthia log pagel ho chukay hai

Ye saray leader banay howay hain Pakistan ki waja sei

Imran khan ho ya na ho , Pakistan will stay inshallah

Mujj waich key ghori lai
Dhoodh pino gai lidh sootni pai
Abey baboon leagi chay Pakistan 2009 meon bhi brink par tha aur 71 bhi mazi ka hisa hy

That's literally what I just said, PTI and IK are the only national party at the moment. In the future we will need more national parties as alternatives to IK and PTI at the moment are all treacherous and corrupt to core. NDM/PKMAP also fall into this category that was my point.

That's why I hope IK and PTI gov remain as any alternative scenario looks nothing less than a disaster which will make us worse than Afghanistan...

Thats not gonna happen bro, there aren't any national parties outside of PTI. Look at reality and stop getting drunk off of "Pakistaniyat".

I 100% support Imran Khan and hope PTI wins elections. If he gets kicked out then I will start supporting PKMAP/NDM, if this is where its heading then so be it.

Wait what wdym?

or so they say. my impression is that Jinnah, all mainstream parties which are basically factions of the original Muslim League, and the Army are the totality of Pakistan—one man, one party, one institution.
Indians should really stay out of it, discuss somewhere on your own internet spaces- I really don't care
I have no intentions of getting this thread polluted by Indian opinions
None of your buisness
if a Pakistani had said it I would have countered it cause it mattered

Last edited:
Abey baboon leagi chay Pakistan 2009 meon bhi brink par tha aur 71 bhi mazi ka hisa hy
Haan tu ye fauj ko soochna chiya
Dono time fauj ney pangey liya howay the

Na selected ko paida kiya karay aur jo karney ka kaam hai woh chokidari karay

Thats not gonna happen bro, there aren't any national parties outside of PTI. Look at reality and stop getting drunk off of "Pakistaniyat".

I 100% support Imran Khan and hope PTI wins elections. If he gets kicked out then I will start supporting PKMAP/NDM, if this is where its heading then so be it.

Wait what wdym?
Let's see what happens. Still all to play for and anything can happen. My gut feeling is that IK won't go anywhere. Everything will be good inshallah

It was funny watching Punjabis make fun of it while non Punjabis continue to agree with OP

I don't think its a Punjabi thing, its populace thing

Most Pakistani diaspora are from Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad (and UK has big AJK population).

In my experience, a thats where most Pakisanis are from. Look at PDF itself how many Pashtun members are here vs how many Sindhi (there is like 2?) and virtually no baloch.

They don't know nor they don't talk to people or have fan in these areas. I want to give OP a big hug for having the guts to actually write this.

Let's see what happens. Still all to play for and anything can happen. My gut feeling is that IK won't go anywhere. Everything will be good inshallah

Inshallah bro ofc

Discussing an alternative or effects shouldn't warrant any frustration or panic attacks. This thread was really funny and messy for this reason LMAO.

I don't think its a Punjabi thing, its populace thing

Most Pakistani diaspora are from Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad (and UK has big AJK population).

In my experience, a thats where most Pakisanis are from. Look at PDF itself how many Pashtun members are here vs how many Sindhi (there is like 2?) and virtually no baloch.

They don't know nor they don't talk to people or have fan in these areas. I want to give OP a big hug for having the guts to actually write this.

Inshallah bro ofc

Discussing an alternative or effects shouldn't warrant any frustration or panic attacks. This thread was really funny and messy for this reason LMAO.
I get your point bro, that's why it's imperative that IK stays in power and others don't come back to set us back to square 1. We have managed to survive past 20 yrs miraculously, now is the time for development and progression. Can only happen with IK leading us at helm...

Never ever. I am an IK fan but as long as Pak army is there, they will not our country fail no matter what the politicians try to do. This is basically the statement said by our enemy and Pakistan hater Christine Fair also.

IK’s not that important, people are inflating it way too much. Yes his supporters will be unhappy, but he won’t be kicked out of politics as a result of this, as happened with elected PMs in the past when they were kicked out by dictators and not by the assembly itself.

If/when Imran Khan is overthrown Pakistan is not going to fall apart. The problem is that there won't be any economic development either. Not that there's been any major economic progress under PTI, but even any hope will disappear.

The country will be divided by regional parties to loot their respective areas. PPP will continue to loot Karachi, which it has been doing continuously for 14 years anyways.

The population will keep rising to 300 million. Exports will increase to $30 billion by 2040, at which time Bangladesh will be exporting $120 billion. Rupee will be 500/dollar. Pakistanis will be trying to get jobs in Bangladesh. Luckier people will move to the Middle East or West.

So, nothing dramatic will happen, only a slow and steady sinking into a vast sea of poverty. Same as its always been.

IK’s not that important, people are inflating it way too much. Yes his supporters will be unhappy, but he won’t be kicked out of politics as a result of this, as happened with elected PMs in the past when they were kicked out by dictators and not by the assembly itself.
30-40 saal se IK nahi tha toh sab theek tha lekin ab gaya toh sab tehas nehas ho jaaye gaa
slow clap 👏 👏

Last edited:
I get your point bro, that's why it's imperative that IK stays in power and others don't come back to set us back to square 1. We have managed to survive past 20 yrs miraculously, now is the time for development and progression. Can only happen with IK leading us at helm...

💯

Never ever. I am an IK fan but as long as Pak army is there, they will not our country fail no matter what the politicians try to do. This is basically the statement said by our enemy and Pakistan hater Christine Fair also.

She said this?

If/when Imran Khan is overthrown Pakistan is not going to fall apart. The problem is that there won't be any economic development either. Not that there's been any major economic progress under PTI, but even any hope will disappear.

The country will be divided by regional parties to loot their respective areas. PPP will continue to loot Karachi, which it has been doing continuously for 14 years anyways.

The population will keep rising to 300 million. Exports will increase to $30 billion by 2040, at which time Bangladesh will be exporting $120 billion. Rupee will be 500/dollar. Pakistanis will be trying to get jobs in Bangladesh. Luckier people will move to the Middle East or West.

So, nothing dramatic will happen, only a slow and steady sinking into a vast sea of poverty. Same as its always been.

You bring up the economic factor which can also aid in destabilization

basically this and that's why PTI is absolutely needed to not let it happen for Pakistans sake, our future generations - but OTT emotional rhetoric is not true imho

Back
Top Bottom