What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
u indians are fighting for no reason, all we are trying to explain to u is that you should support dalits and fight for their rights, u people are in denial,

Not that clever are you really. In trying to provoke me you got provoked yourself and then had to appologise. Not very clever, Now lets get back to the shame that belongs to India and that is the abuse of dalits

sir.. i admit my mistake.. i was wrong in talking about anyone else ****.. thanks to you for your timely intervention.

As i told you are terribly misinformed and misled. Harijan are going great guns.

Not that clever are you really. In trying to provoke me you got provoked yourself and then had to appologise. Not very clever, Now lets get back to the shame that belongs to India and that is the abuse of dalits

Not according to the evidence in the way of the Hindu

There are no evidence as the incidents are way old and culprits are behind the bar.

u indians are fighting for no reason, all we are trying to explain to u is that you should support dalits and fight for their rights, u people are in denial,
sorry mate, we have been doing all in our capacity to address the problem via Government and Non Governmental channels and you do not know sh#t about the efforts taken in INDIA, but I bet that you and your kind are here only to bad mouth us and break the sprit that lives with in INDIANs, but let me tell you this, NO SON OF INDIA WILL EVER BE BROKEN BY PROPAGANDA.

sorry mate, we have been doing all in our capacity to address the problem via Government and Non Governmental channels and you do not know sh#t about the efforts taken in INDIA, but I bet that you and your kind are here only to bad mouth us and break the sprit that lives with in INDIANs, but let me tell you this, NO SON OF INDIA WILL EVER BE BROKEN BY PROPAGANDA.

then tell ur friend to stop fighting and raise voices for dalits, problems solved, everyone is denying.

Aparthied = racism

caste system = discrimination,

so do u think the title bestowed on Indians by the OP is right or is it wrong?

Discrimination and segragation based on birth is racism because the victim has no chance to escape the discrimination by merits or other achievements just as Jews and Africans had no chance to escape discrimination in South Africa (apartheid), the US (segragation) or Nazi Germany. Their birth determined their fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom