What's new

On the 132nd birth anniversary of the great South Asian leader BR Ambedkar

Terrible

hope the perps been punished ?

Those 11 who wronged Bilkis Bano and her family were released on 15th August last year ( 15th August being India's "Independence" Day ). The same day that Modi jee declared his "Naari shakti" ( "Women power" ) intent.

Those 11 who wronged Bilkis Bano and her family were released on 15th August last year ( 15th August being India's "Independence" Day ). The same day that Modi jee declared his "Naari shakti" ( "Women power" ) intent.
ok, terrible.. many other countless terrible things also happen on a daily basis across India and the world.

women's empowerment is a good thing, we need more in the workplace, more of them earning monies.. it'll help their families and themselves.

Modi Ji has the right idea is he wants to empower women..

unless you're suggesting Modi Ji himself had something to do with said heinous crime.

1. I am doing more than any member of PDF.
Let's not get into this measuring contest of who is doing more or less. The idea should be always to do more and more compared to what we are ourself doing. In absence of measurable and demonstrable evidence, your claim is as good or as bad as mine.

2. In progressive things, first comes the idea, the thought and then any action.
Bohat ho gaye idea. Buddhi jeevi ki kami nahin hai India mein. We need people of action.

3. No, I don't see the State as a solution, I don't even want the State to exist but a self-governing humanity - Swaraaj. After all I am a Communist and Communism desires abolition of the State and for the people to govern themselves directly. My question "What is the government for ?" was to those governments which spend resources on war mongering and theist things but do not spend on their citizens and on humanity in general.
Abolition of state is never possible. It will always exist in some form of the other. Paradoxically you argue for communism, the most absolutist state possible. Perhaps you should be dreaming of true democracy instead of totalitarian communist hell holes. All the countries you have mentioned are also states, and very bad ones. Your Gaddafi's Libya was also a state. I think you are confused about what a stateless society really means.

Abolition of state is never possible. It will always exist in some form of the other. Paradoxically you argue for communism, the most absolutist state possible. Perhaps you should be dreaming of true democracy instead of totalitarian communist hell holes. All the countries you have mentioned are also states, and very bad ones. Your Gaddafi's Libya was also a state. I think you are confused about what a stateless society really means.
Cuba, I'm told by people who been there, and have seen vlogs about myself... is pretty gorgeous.

But then they were only tourists on a Royal Caribbean cruise.. everyone's "money poor" and many depend entirely of the largess of capitalist tourists, mostly from western NATO countries and the US to live.

They are essentially bhikaris.

Cuba, I'm told by people who been there, and have seen vlogs about myself... is pretty gorgeous.

But then they were only tourists on a Royal Caribbean cruise.. everyone's "money poor" and many depend entirely of the largess of capitalist tourists, mostly from western NATO countries and the US to live.

They are essentially bhikaris.
It is a typical exoticisation that goras indulge in about people poorer than them. Cubas natural beauty owes nothing to Communist rule. It's stately villas and vintage cars too are the remnants of a capitalist society. We can see what hideous structures commies have built in former USSR.

It is a typical exoticisation that goras indulge in about people poorer than them. Cubas natural beauty owes nothing to Communist rule. It's stately villas and vintage cars too are the remnants of a capitalist society. We can see what hideous structures commies have built in former USSR.
yup, communism is soulless. heartless and cruel.

this vengeful bhikari just wants everyone to suffer like him under such an oppressive structure.

well fvck, daroo ki dukaney bhi band hai

thank god I got my illegal contacts/suppliers for today's IPL watch scene

71yW2LhNjfL._SL1500_.jpg

South Asia is the most intellectually deprived region on Earth and the most unjust and most oppressive. Seems there is something in the air and waters of South Asia that renders many people cruel, apathetic, competitive and dog-like. They use every possible means to inflict cruelty on each other. 132 years ago in what is now India there was born a man who was a thinking man, a revolutionary who uplifted a large community of Indians who had been genetically oppressed for 3000 years by Brahmanvaadi thought. Brahmans are the priest-leaders in Hinduism who 3000 years ago came to India from Iran and instituted the most oppressive Apartheid system called Caste System where they made themselves the top cream and a few others as the two lower "upper" creams and the rest of Indians as "dirty" Shudras and the untouchable Dalits who were relegated to cleaning the gutters, sweeping the roads and being servants of the upper castes.

Ambedkar rebelled against this system as he himself being an "untouchable" experienced such things in his young age as his "upper caste" teacher not handing him the glass of water but pushing it with a pen so that he, the upper caste teacher, not be "defiled" by the "dirty" touch of the untouchable boy Bhimrao Ambedkar. One may ask, how does the touch of a person be dirty and what would have been the feeling of a thirsty person who was considered so "impure" that a pen was used to push the water glass to him instead of a hand as would be normal. Yes, in modern India there are burqa-wearing women like Muskan bibi who voluntarily feel defiled if a man were to catch glimpse of their face but these women are insane and go against Nature. Ambedkar wasn't insane, he was a questioner, a rebel.

In time Ambedkar became a leader of the Dalits and the Shudras and gave them the slogan "Educate, Agitate, Organize". In 1927 he led the lower castes to the lake in Mahad town and drank from it. His followers drank from it. This was to signify breaking of the casteist tradition where the lower castes were forbidden to use water from this lake. Imagine, the water in this lake was created by Nature and Nature doesn't discriminate between humans. Water doesn't become poison if a person is money-poor or is 10th class fail like me or was born in a lower caste or is politically oppressed or is of female gender or doesn't obey his fool parents. Water remains same because water is from Nature. It is humans who have created walls. Ambedkar and his followers drank this lake and declared their equality in humankind. At the lake Ambedkar said :

2016_3largeimg120_mar_2016_112046643.jpg

Look at the above painting. The dog could drink from this lake and the Brahmans had no objection but should a lower caste human drink from it the Brahmans would rise up in anger and would "purify it" with cow dung and cow urine. Strange are the ways of India :

Baba Ambedkar gave years to the Hindu upper caste casteist practitioners to discard their anti-human thinking but they didn't so in 1956 he stood among hundreds of thousands of his lower caste followers and all converted to Buddhism in that ceremony.

But before 1956 he had been given the responsibility of drafting the constitution of independent India. Ambedkar wrote a generally progressive constitution where the citizens of India were exhorted to be of Humanist thought and of Scientific Temper. Indians were given the right to life and liberty and the right to freedom of speech. Indian workers were given the right to establish or join workers unions. Women were given rights. Many such things. However in 2023 i.e. now, none of these wonderful thoughts are in practice. India has become a den of honor killing, urban feudalism ( the "corporates" ), irrationalism, utter misogyny, casteism, mindless religious violence, State oppression, oppression within family, utter Capitalism even within family, etc. India continues to remain true to Baba Ambedkar's saying "Democracy in India is only a top-dressing on an Indian soil, which is essentially undemocratic."

However, hope remains. India and the world will walk over these difficult times and become evolved.

Jai Bheem, Jai Insaaniyat, Laal Salaam, Zan Zindagi Aazaadi.

---

@Joe Shearer @Zibago @Jf Thunder @villageidiot @UKBengali @Foinikas @BananaRepublicUK @SQ8 @RescueRanger @EasyNow @AmiEktaKharapChele @KedarT @Imran Khan all others
He considered Islam for conversion as well. He was a true jem, and may be had He converted to Islam, he would be our Quid e Azam.

He considered Islam for conversion as well. He was a true jem, and may be had He converted to Islam, he would be our Quid e Azam.
No,He will contacted by some from Muslim league to convert to Islam, but he declined . Infact if you read what he said about Islam, your opinion will change about him in a blink.

No,He will contacted by some from Muslim league to convert to Islam, but he declined . Infact if you read what he said about Islam, your opinion will change about him in a blink.

fitpOsitive, yes, he had considered Islam for conversion of himself and his followers. Islam was considered along with Christianity and Sikhism before he settled upon Buddhism. This article speaks of it. The writer is a progressive person much hated by the Bhakts. Ambedkar was a great man who said of India, "Democracy in India is a top-dressing in a society that is inherently anti-democratic".

RollNo21, in 1956 on a certain day Ambedkar renounced Hinduism and with hundreds of thousands of his followers they converted en masse to Buddhism so what's your point ?

Last edited:
I know what he said about Islam.

71yW2LhNjfL._SL1500_.jpg

South Asia is the most intellectually deprived region on Earth and the most unjust and most oppressive. Seems there is something in the air and waters of South Asia that renders many people cruel, apathetic, competitive and dog-like. They use every possible means to inflict cruelty on each other. 132 years ago in what is now India there was born a man who was a thinking man, a revolutionary who uplifted a large community of Indians who had been genetically oppressed for 3000 years by Brahmanvaadi thought. Brahmans are the priest-leaders in Hinduism who 3000 years ago came to India from Iran and instituted the most oppressive Apartheid system called Caste System where they made themselves the top cream and a few others as the two lower "upper" creams and the rest of Indians as "dirty" Shudras and the untouchable Dalits who were relegated to cleaning the gutters, sweeping the roads and being servants of the upper castes.

Ambedkar rebelled against this system as he himself being an "untouchable" experienced such things in his young age as his "upper caste" teacher not handing him the glass of water but pushing it with a pen so that he, the upper caste teacher, not be "defiled" by the "dirty" touch of the untouchable boy Bhimrao Ambedkar. One may ask, how does the touch of a person be dirty and what would have been the feeling of a thirsty person who was considered so "impure" that a pen was used to push the water glass to him instead of a hand as would be normal. Yes, in modern India there are burqa-wearing women like Muskan bibi who voluntarily feel defiled if a man were to catch glimpse of their face but these women are insane and go against Nature. Ambedkar wasn't insane, he was a questioner, a rebel.

In time Ambedkar became a leader of the Dalits and the Shudras and gave them the slogan "Educate, Agitate, Organize". In 1927 he led the lower castes to the lake in Mahad town and drank from it. His followers drank from it. This was to signify breaking of the casteist tradition where the lower castes were forbidden to use water from this lake. Imagine, the water in this lake was created by Nature and Nature doesn't discriminate between humans. Water doesn't become poison if a person is money-poor or is 10th class fail like me or was born in a lower caste or is politically oppressed or is of female gender or doesn't obey his fool parents. Water remains same because water is from Nature. It is humans who have created walls. Ambedkar and his followers drank this lake and declared their equality in humankind. At the lake Ambedkar said :

2016_3largeimg120_mar_2016_112046643.jpg

Look at the above painting. The dog could drink from this lake and the Brahmans had no objection but should a lower caste human drink from it the Brahmans would rise up in anger and would "purify it" with cow dung and cow urine. Strange are the ways of India :

Baba Ambedkar gave years to the Hindu upper caste casteist practitioners to discard their anti-human thinking but they didn't so in 1956 he stood among hundreds of thousands of his lower caste followers and all converted to Buddhism in that ceremony.

But before 1956 he had been given the responsibility of drafting the constitution of independent India. Ambedkar wrote a generally progressive constitution where the citizens of India were exhorted to be of Humanist thought and of Scientific Temper. Indians were given the right to life and liberty and the right to freedom of speech. Indian workers were given the right to establish or join workers unions. Women were given rights. Many such things. However in 2023 i.e. now, none of these wonderful thoughts are in practice. India has become a den of honor killing, urban feudalism ( the "corporates" ), irrationalism, utter misogyny, casteism, mindless religious violence, State oppression, oppression within family, utter Capitalism even within family, etc. India continues to remain true to Baba Ambedkar's saying "Democracy in India is only a top-dressing on an Indian soil, which is essentially undemocratic."

However, hope remains. India and the world will walk over these difficult times and become evolved.

Jai Bheem, Jai Insaaniyat, Laal Salaam, Zan Zindagi Aazaadi.

---

@Joe Shearer @Zibago @Jf Thunder @villageidiot @UKBengali @Foinikas @BananaRepublicUK @SQ8 @RescueRanger @EasyNow @AmiEktaKharapChele @KedarT @Imran Khan all others
Though I don't agree with a lot of your post, it's a nice tribute to Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar.

Though I don't agree with a lot of your post, it's a nice tribute to Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar.

Thank you. And sincere question : What are your objections or disagreements ? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom