What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all means that is your prerogative. But I would say the troll is you. Your persistent lies are an affront to this forum. It is unjust that you refuse to acknowledge the suffering of dalits

dude the unjust cant be rectified by bashing done here. the dalits have to fight their way up. goi cant go around distributing them money and respect. and i assure u they r fighting their way up. they r now securing more positions in top uni that even other ppl thanks to reservations, although i am against it. the result of there reservations is that dalit millionares in india are popping up like anything.

Dalit millionaires defy caste system

No you said they are from backward community you are liar. Go check old posts. Even if you have deleted it someone may have copied it,

Now tell me simply do you condemn abuse of dalits??

ofcourse well all do... we are on the same page. our constitution clearly explained that on the basis of caste, creed, sex and religion there should not be any kind of discrimination and we indians follow it diligently.

I didn't get the first part..please come again.

dude the unjust cant be rectified by bashing done here. the dalits have to fight their way up. goi cant go around distributing them money and respect. and i assure u they r fighting their way up. they r now securing more positions in top uni that even other ppl thanks to reservations, although i am against it. the result of there reservations is that dalit millionares in india are popping up like anything.

Dalit millionaires defy caste system

Thankfully at last a sane comment. I see where you are coming from bro and appreciate your informative post thank you

Do you guys understand shining is the last word that you would describe the abuse of dalits in India

I use the word shining for our democracy. please don't go into the periphery of the discussion. Thanks.

I use the word shining for our democracy. please don't go into the periphery of the discussion. Thanks.

That's a bit rich coming from you. now can you tell me do you condemn the abuse of dalits??

ok seriously indians, we wouldnt b fighting here if u guys accept the fact that dalits need help, you will make your country a better place by helping them.

hundreds of millions of oppressed on their side, and they worry about minority groups on our side :laugh:

hundreds of millions of oppressed on their side, and they worry about minority groups on our side :laugh:

we dont care what u guys do on your side. ppl (sikhs and hindus) from ur country want to come over to india. our ppl dont wanna come to pakistan.

Sikhs and Hindus in Pakistan are not mass migrating to hindustan....why would they?

Sikhs in Pakistan are happy.....yes theyve faced crimes by TTP, but then again so have Muslim Pakistanis.

as for hindus in Pakistan -- well their number is so small that its almost negligible. But the ones in Pakistan are very much Pakistanis. Their home is Pakistan. In fact, many of them i believe hailed from dalit background. They know that they would be treated like trash and slaves (probably suspected ISI operatives) in hindustan if they were to migrate :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I thought this topic was about injustice for Dalits in India. Abu, my man, why are you defending the state of minorities in Pakistan on this thread.. Freudian compulsion may be ;)??

well before barging in, you should have seen to which post i was replying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom