What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discrimination against Dalits

Crime against Dalits occur every 20 minutes in India. Every day 3 Dalit women are raped, 2 Dalits are murdered and 2 Dalit houses are burnt down! These figures represent only a fraction of actual incidents since many Dalits do not register cases for fear of retaliation by the police and upper-caste Hindu individuals. Official figures show that there are still 0.343 million manual scavengers in India from Dalit community. More than 165 million Dalits in India are simply abused by their Hindu upper castes for their birth! . [HRW Report2007]

A Zillion reasons to escape from India

Proud of this are you Indians. Shame on you you should at the very least condemn these abuses

i am shocked that they are actually trying to minimise this issue. the y are in denial. cos if they admit this it hits at the heart of all their incredible claims

Proud of this are you Indians. Shame on you you should at the very least condemn these abuses

there are wide spread condemnation of this act and we have very stringent laws to fight them out. Thanks to our constitution. :tup:

Still percentage is less then pakistan for gulf .... and they gone for money not forced to leave country or forced to change religion

i heard there are large Sikh communities in Canada and UK, i wonder if they also migrated (fled) for the same reason

The dalits are India's outcasts, condemned from birth by a rigid caste system. They live in constant fear of arson, beatings and worse inflicted on them by social superiors desperate to protect their caste privileges. These are the poorest of India's poor. The untouchables. Pawns in a power struggle being waged in India's Hindu heartland. Poverty stricken, powerless, and under attack from every quarter, many dalits are turning to Communist guerrillas for help. But the battles are only getting bloodier.

"The dalits are dirty and they are small. We pay them and then they can die", states landlord, Jintander. He belongs to the warrior caste and is at the top of village hierarchy. He rarely talks to his dalit servants as they fulfil their traditional role in life, cleaning excrement from his courtyard floor. Dalit are not allowed to enter his house. In fact, Jintander values them below his buffalos

"INDIA" hinduism value of a man "dalit" - YouTube

^^^^ sir this are propaganda video to dilute the unity among st us. we are going great guns thanks to our democracy.

i heard there are large Sikh communities in Canada and UK, i wonder if they also migrated (fled) for the same reason
No Sikh migrated to other country fearing descrimination in INDIA, the only violance to date that happened against them was in 1984 and that was by congress and not HINDUS or BJP.
The Sikh community forms the back bone of farming(agriculture) in Canada, kindly know more to talk resonably on the topic, BS just reduces the quality of post you have contributed in your past.

Do not play with ****, you will get dirty and actually *** enjoying it.

No they want to discuss everything except the subject matter cos they are ashamed. Ashamed of treating their dalits in this way. Poor dalits want to convert but they beat people who tell them about Christianity or Islam.

Any Dalits on the forum please come and join the brotherhood for Islam. Drink from the same cup of water as the rest of us. You do not have to be abused by Brahmins etc

You were not born to be abused.
I can see the brotherhood that prevails between Shia's and Sunnis in Pakistan..oh the irony!

as mr Aryan Bhai is in my ignore list, i am not reading his posts, but I hope he is still in his infinite For Loop of accusing INDIA for all the ills thats happening around the world.
1) Rain fails in Uganda, India is responsible.
2) Some one has a erectal dyfunction, India is responsible.
etc....

so....in terms of number, what's the population of untouchables (and touchables?) in hindustan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom