What's new

California passes bill banning caste-based discrimination

This will not be considered as an attack on religion and no suicide bomb blasts will take place in California. So this is good really.
Thank you for confirming caste discrimination and subjugation of lower castes is an essential part of hindu creed.

Misogynist nonsense. One of my colleague was a female IIT graduate. Another was an Arab female engineer. Female engineers are in no way less capable than male engineers. You are not an engineer so you have no idea what you're talking about.

The engineers, regardless of sex, complaining of caste based discrimination are ALL Dalits.

your article said specifically 30 female engineers :-)
I know people who would not hire Indian female software engineers. full stop

There is big difference between first and second generation. However, for you, Indian is problematic [another form of racism], which is why nobody takes Pakistan seriously.

No it's not. Its engrained as their way of life.

Takes 15 mins of conversation with any generation of Indian before it starts showing.

your article said specifically 30 female engineers :-)
I know people who would not hire Indian female software engineers. full stop

So we should trust you and not a well known international news organization ?

shatup you, endia is a suparpowaarrr, we willl tak ovar tha world soooonn.

This will not be considered as an attack on religion and no suicide bomb blasts will take place in California. So this is good really.
Any reason why you feel Chindoos wont consider this an attack on their religion when their cousins back home chimp out and slaughter a Dalit for merely sporting a moustache?

Pajeets tagging the token Chindoo pretending to be an American when anyone who has lived in the West has heard their colleagues of all races comment on pajeets hiring their own. There's a department in my company filled to the brim with pajeets of the same caste thanks to one manager selecting his own relatives - this department also happens to be universally despised and loathed for their incompetence. Laws are finally catching up with the ingrained vile nature of pajeets

SB-403 has been vetoed by the Californian governor

Screenshot_20231008-015057.jpg

Poor Jihadis taking Ls all their lives 🤭

Americans again wasting time on unproductive things. Do these people not know their own laws? Absolute gadhas!

Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 2.09.48 AM.png

Americans again wasting time on unproductive things. Do these people not know their own laws? Absolute gadhas!

View attachment 959190

That's a joke.

"A National Study of College Experience led by Espenshade and Radford (2009) showed that a student who self-identifies as Asian will need 140 SAT points higher than whites, 320 SAT points higher than Hispanics, and 450 SAT points higher than African Americans."

They don't have an official reservation policy like India. But the college applications (which are reviewed manually) try to reserve seats for the African Americans by lowering the bar.

Similar to how it works in India.

Racism in America == Casteism in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom