What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
The author conveniently leaves out the caste of the so called upper case man who chopped the hand of the dalit youth .
.[/B]

that is disgusting. IU hope all Indians will join me in condemning such acts

please stick to the topic sir. thanks.

Not one of your posts is on topic - so why ask others to be on topic? I strongly suggest sticking to the topic rather than winding people up with the same post. It will result in you getting banned. Now that will certainly not very majestic would it?
Sad article - wish everyone could start from the same roots and things were not defined by religion. Wish hindus and other beliefs that discriminate would allow everyone to be judged on values and merits of the individual.

wow u will take million years to understand, RASICM OR DISCRIMINATION ,same meaning but applies to different things, call it racism or discrimintaion it is AGAINST human rights, u get it my friend,

You didnt answer my question though

Is calling other religions as inferior to yours or untrue also same as racism and/or discrimination in your eyes?

wow u will take million years to understand, RASICM OR DISCRIMINATION ,same meaning but applies to different things, call it racism or discrimintaion it is AGAINST human rights, u get it my friend,

:lol: my original point being that discrimination is not apartheid, extreme racism is...do u get it now?

Discrimination is an evil against mankind in any form, so what u guys were going on for 30 pages was a case of discrimination based on higher and lower caste....not apartheid or racism... did u get it now my friend.

Not one of your posts is on topic - so why ask others to be on topic? I strongly suggest sticking to the topic rather than winding people up with the same post. It will result in you getting banned. Now that will certainly not very majestic would it?
Sad article - wish everyone could start from the same roots and things were not defined by religion. Wish hindus and other beliefs that discriminate would allow everyone to be judged on values and merits of the individual.

no sir...you terribly misunderstood me.. the guy is asking the same question again and again even after getting extensive explanation.. so as a human it's my right to educate people. and why do i get banned ?

no sir...you are being terribly misled and misinformed.. we love in peace with all of our brothers... we are progressing very well. We have unity in diversity.

no sir... there is no problem as such...our constitution provides equal right to all indians. thanks.

Some people when they get hot under the collar shout and abuse. Some like you resort to a few standard lines in the hope of provoking me into irritation.

Its just great to know that I have pulled all you different types of Indians out of the closets. Whilst I attack you on here on something for which you have no defense at least it will keep you off bad mouthing Pakistan. Back to topic there can not be any excuse for the abuse suffered by dalits

:lol: my original point being that discrimination is not apartheid, extreme racism is...do u get it now?

Discrimination is an evil against mankind in any form, so what u guys were going on for 30 pages was a case of discrimination based on higher and lower caste....not apartheid or racism... did u get it now my friend.

no u dont get it lol, idk what ur smoking , apartheid is another word for racism,

Mr Pankaj, from your earlier replies I found that you are from a backward community,.

That says it all :rofl: progress at last . I do hope mr Pankaj didnt mind being told he was found to be from a backward community

Some people when they get hot under the collar shout and abuse. Some like you resort to a few standard lines in the hope of provoking me into irritation.

Its just great to know that I have pulled all you different types of Indians out of the closets. Whilst I attack you on here on something for which you have no defense at least it will keep you off bad mouthing Pakistan. Back to topic there can not be any excuse for the abuse suffered by dalits

you are having terrible misconceptions and assumptions .. I hope you understood it by revising my reply. they are of great help. All the best.

i never saw ur question, ill answer it now,

well in my eyes anything that hurts other person is discrimination, no matter what it is, u get it now?

good for you, looks like you finally did get it. Yes any form of discrimination is bad, even racism is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom