What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Pankaj, from your earlier replies I found that you are from a backward community, but you are no longer Dalit or Harijan, you are part of me and the rest of the INDIANS and so are we part of you and your family. your Mom and Dad are my mom and dad too. so you don't have to say that the correct word for a caste. We are the future and we will make sure that any thing based on caste is wiped from our society.

Chaa gaye pappe.. Respect ....

no one is forgetting them ... they are now in mainstream and progressing very well .. thanks to our democracy and constitution. :tup:

not according to the Hindu. Forgive us but we will take their word over yours mate

Mr Pankaj, from your earlier replies I found that you are from a backward community, but you are no longer Dalit or Harijan, you are part of me and the rest of the INDIANS and so are we part of you and your family. your Mom and Dad are my mom and dad too. so you don't have to say that the correct word for a caste. We are the future and we will make sure that any thing based on caste is wiped from our society.

No sir...I'm not from the Backward community but i agree with you completely. You know what during engineering my roommates were from backward class but they were like my family only. during higher studies my best friends were muslims. I love our secular democratic setup.

dude i think u will take thousands of years to understand this, racism and discrimination are almost same things, if you call someone poor, you are making fun of him/her, that is discrimination

right you are, attaboy, and if you talk about someone's facial features or his origins then u r being racist...did u get that now?

So the caste system is basically discrimination not racism. and apartheid is all about racism.

No you didn't you just kept repeating in the face of evidence that it wasn't true. back to topic some Indians are shameful and living in denial about untouchables

personal attack are not recommended... you can put your argument politely also. thanks.

ok u really r dumb@ss, look i said "dont act like a smart@ss", i did not call u smart@ss, it means that u fail at trying to look smart while ur not,

No. You are getting it wrong. Something in my post made you compare me to a smarta$$, which technically means that it was indeed a smarta$$ post. Which by extension makes me a smarta$$!!

So it was YOU who made that comparison. Hence it is "you" who you are supposed to meet when you asked to meet the dumba$$ who called me a smarta$$.

racism can be between poor and rich , it can be between two countries, it can be between anything,

well it could be that as they don't marry untouchables for centuries maybe they are a different race. Hey if Indians on here can come out with speculation cos they are hot under the collar then so can we. Back to topic Apartheid is alive in India in the twenty first century

right you are, attaboy, and if you talk about someone's facial features or his origins then u r being racist...did u get that now.

So the caste system is basically discrimination not racism. and apartheid is all about racism.

wow u will take million years to understand, RASICM OR DISCRIMINATION ,same meaning but applies to different things, call it racism or discrimintaion it is AGAINST human rights, u get it my friend,

No. You are getting it wrong. Something in my post made you compare me to a smarta$$, which technically means that it was indeed a smarta$$ post. Which by extension makes me a smarta$$!!

So it was YOU who made that comparison. Hence it is "you" who you are supposed to meet when you asked to meet the dumba$$ who called me a smarta$$.

it was not a smart@ss post, u was talking to Aryan, so i told u to stop acting like a smart@ss because your not,

well it could be that as they don't marry untouchables for centuries maybe they are a different race. Hey if Indians on here can come out with speculation cos they are hot under the collar then so can we. Back to topic Apartheid is alive in India in the twenty first century

no sir...all the evil practices are stopped because of our incredibly great constitution and shining democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom