What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
a social policy or racial segregation involving political and economic and legal discrimination against people who are not Whites; the former official policy in South Africa.

The caste system is not racism, it was discrimination based on one's work and economic standing, the use of the word apartheid is completely wrong and u r continuously irritating all of us here by claiming its apartheid when it was actually discrimination

caste system is racism, racism at its peak to be honest.

lol who told u that you are smart, i must meet that dumb@ss

look apartheid means that some people have full political rights and others dont ,they go to separate schools, live in separate areas etc, and that is the case with dalits in india,

No sir... you are terribly misled and misinformed...we share the same hostel room and we eat at the same place we go to same college and school. Our constitution doesn't permit any kind of discrimination.

Only recently, on 15 February 2012, at Daulatpur village in Haryana's Uklana region, a Dalit youth had to face the wrath of an upper caste when in a bid to quench his thirst he drank water from a pot located on his premises. Once his caste became known, his hand was chopped off with a sickle. Even though we are living in the 21 century and make claims of having the world's largest democracy, there is little change in the attitude of the upper caste towards Dalits, literate or illiterate.

The author conveniently leaves out the caste of the so called upper case man who chopped the hand of the dalit youth .

The so called upper caste perpetrator isn't Brahman or kshatriya one would presume. No,he is actually a Jat . The same jats who demanding for OBC status .

No sir... you are terribly misled and misinformed...we share the same hostel room and we eat at the same place we go to same college and school. Our constitution doesn't permit any kind of discrimination.

dude im not misinformed, dont u remember those two innocent girls being stripped. dalits cant even afford to go to those school ur talking about.

Caste system is discrimination not racism, racism is between people of different races - blacks, whites, brown, yellow.

racism can be between poor and rich , it can be between two countries, it can be between anything,

ok heres the topic,

Dalits need thier rights, they are human, you people should stop claiming to be secular because you are not,

Excellent mate don't let them derail the thread. They are in denial and we need them to stop and look at themselves in shame and stop hurting dalits. Thing is they don't want to talk about dalits. They are in denial about untouchables yes that's what they used to call them I mean can you believe it to call your fellow man untouchable shame shame on you Indians

Excellent mate don't let them derail the thread. They are in denial and we need them to stop and look at themselves in shame and stop hurting dalits. Thing is they don't want to talk about dalits. They are in denial about untouchables yes that's what they used to call them I mean can you believe it to call your fellow man untouchable shame shame on you Indians

no sir...you are being terribly misled and misinformed.. we love in peace with all of our brothers... we are progressing very well. We have unity in diversity.

mate if that was done I think the Pakistanis who did that should be sorted out. But I think the problem is far greater in India

no sir... there is no problem as such...our constitution provides equal right to all indians. thanks.

sorry sir, you are accusing me without having any substantiated evidence. I hope we can back on topic. thanks.

So what lack of evidence doesn't normally stop you and your Indian mates from making assertions

EVERYBODY calm down, stop fooling around, now lets get back to the topic.

the topic is about Apartheid system in india, now express yourself.

How can they when they are in denial about dalits

So what lack of evidence doesn't normally stop you and your Indian mates from making assertions

How can they when they are in denial about dalits

u r right, instead of supporting dalits they are in denial mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom