What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
no sir...you terribly misunderstood me.. the guy is asking the same question again and again even after getting extensive explanation.. so as a human it's my right to educate people. and why do i get banned ?
sorry brother, on the contrary, you can not wake up a man who pretends to sleep, so think that its not your or my job to educate people who are not willing to learn. a debate gets fulfilled, when one asking question and the other replies and the other accepst or posts another question which nullifies the answer, but here I don't see such pattern. Instead even after an answer, and the questioner does is come up with the same questions.
There is a tamil proverb which goes like "After listening to the story of Ramayan the Whole Night, you ask is Rama the father of Sitha"

No sir...I'm not from the Backward community but i agree with you completely.

I do hope the backward community does not mind being referred to as the backward community lol cant you guys see the irony. It is so ingrained in you you cant even see when you are being insulting :rofl:

sorry brother, on the contrary, you can not wake up a man who pretends to sleep, so think that its not your or my job to educate people who are not willing to learn. a debate gets fulfilled, when one asking question and the other replies and the other accepst or posts another question which nullifies the answer, but here I don't see such pattern. Instead even after an answer, and the questioner does is come up with the same questions.
There is a tamil proverb which goes like "After listening to the story of Ramayan the Whole Night, you ask is Rama the father of Sitha"

you summed it up pretty well sir. Thanks. I hope our pakistani well wishers can feel good about it.

I do hope the backward community does not mind being referred to as the backward community lol cant you guys see the irony. It is so ingrained in you you cant even see when you are being insulting :rofl:

No sir, you are terribly misinformed once again... under the beacon of shining democracy we are on the growth path. thanks to people like ashok who help us all the way. Thanks ashok bhai.

no sir...you terribly misunderstood me.. the guy is asking the same question again and again even after getting extensive explanation.. so as a human it's my right to educate people. and why do i get banned ?

when some one makes an assertion and supports his assertion with evidence you have to rebut him with evidence not your gut feeling etc. Not by being a liar. Did you notice I asked if there were any dalits on the forum and you pretended to respond as if you were one. Giving the impression that you were a dalit. yet when Ashok suggested that you were one you immediately stated you were not in your words from that backward community. That means you are a liar.

when some one makes an assertion and supports his assertion with evidence you have to rebut him with evidence not your gut feeling etc. Not by being a liar. Did you notice I asked if there were any dalits on the forum and you pretended to respond as if you were one. Giving the impression that you were a dalit. yet when Ashok suggested that you were one you immediately stated you were not in your words from that backward community. That means you are a liar.

when did i say that I'm harijan ? I never said that... as i said you have terrible misconception.. Don't worry I keep on helping you.
as far as article is concerned the news are old and appropriate actions had taken place..

And now under the light of our shining democracy we all are progressing very well.

Of course the plight of the untouchables the backward community as some of you refer to it is brainfart to some of you because it shows that India is not shining as bright as you lot normally like to suggest

No sir...we are going great guns under the guidance of our great constitution.

ok u still dont get it man, RASICM or DISCRIMINATION both are bad and both hurt people, u get it now ffs?
Descrimination is all around, for example we have it in our homes, Do the Men Dominated Society does not descriminate the women?
Apperthide and Descrimination are different and Descrimination based on caste is almost at the verge of extingtion in INDIA. For Example during my UG, I shared room with a persom whom you call as a dalit(but i have not). We ate in the same plate and shared the same cart, we washed each others cloths every week end and you selectively take an isolated incident and blow it out of proportions to make us look bad.

sure my mistake... apologies

Not that clever are you really. In trying to provoke me you got provoked yourself and then had to appologise. Not very clever, Now lets get back to the shame that belongs to India and that is the abuse of dalits

No sir...we are going great guns under the guidance of our great constitution.

Not according to the evidence in the way of the Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom