What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
please sir... don't abuse hindu religion.. otherwise I have to report you.
There won't be any use in reporting, its better that you add some people to your ignore list. and thats how you keep yourself cool and healthy

There is no invitation. You are simply clubbed into that group, whether you like it or not. Many a times, people self-invite themselves into that exclusively common club, like you. Kudos.

thanks again leader, u lead that very same club,

As I have debunked the article and there is no more doubt regarding the incredible shining democracy of india.. I request the mods to take appropriate action and close the thread. Thanks people for your participation.

Not at all you just want to hide whats really going on India. That is that the majority the dalits are destined to be born to be abused

Doubt it mate they are disgusting and they will not change. Look at how they are in denial about abusing dalits. Its part of Hindutva.

Any society takes time to change, there has been a lot of change in this regard and will keep happening, The situation is such that by giving preferential treatment to the dalits in the next couple of generations the dalits will be better off than the higher castes and will dictate terms to the higher caste. Its quite visible now itself in government departments a dalit is the senior officer of plenty of higher caste employees. This caste system does not bother any of us cos its losing its relevance.

thanks again leader, u lead that very same club,

Yes. I am the smart a$$ shepherding the dumba$$e$. I shall gladly take you beneath my stinky wings and give you fodder for thought.

ps: This is indeed turning out to be a trol'lol'ing thread.

Just like told Aryan_B. Some peoples' opinions dont matter. Join the club.

Our opinions don't matter why you want to continue the abuse and suffering of dalits?

Nobody is here to critize Pakistan here mate. Please do not generalize Indians on the basis of few anti-pakistan posts you might have encountered
On the topic, I wont deny that these inequalities are present in India, but then in inequalities are present in every society in Pakistan , China and most other countries. You should know that the Indian government is aware of this injustice done to our fellow citizens and is taking steps to prevent it. India being a very large country with limited resources proportionately will take time to recover from this problem.
I would also ask you to refrain from abusing India or Indians in general just because of what you hear about us
he used to be one good chap who wanted peace and prosperity when he joined the forum. but as time passed he became so obsessed with the number of posts he contributes and got lost grip of reality that most INDIANS dont want to fight them, but a few here in PDF want to have some fun. and now he is writing for the few INDIANS who wanted piss him off and for that he retaliates with 1:100 posts.

Well, many of the Dalits supposedly converted.

You can be thankful for that as well. ;)

thats a fact most dalits converted to Islam the maximum for eg Bangladesh population is made up of converted dalits of Bengal and Bihar. Even a lot of converted dalits migrated to Pakistan as well.
They converted to Buddhism and Christianity as well, and by doing so have come out of the caste system.

Our opinions don't matter why you want to continue the abuse and suffering of dalits?
Comprehension problem? I referred to the mental flatulence of an author of the original 'opinion' piece.
Lol at another flatulence - "continue the abuse and suffering of dalits". Sir, you have any experience or real knowledge, whatsoever, of such in Indian society?

There is no difference between fact and fiction for a delusional mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom