What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im speaking about dalits too and how Pakistan does not even give them food aid during the floods very shocking.

I am deeply saddened! This perhaps is the gloomiest face of a society. May this discrimination be eradicated soon.

Doubt it mate they are disgusting and they will not change. Look at how they are in denial about abusing dalits. Its part of Hindutva.

Doubt it mate they are disgusting and they will not change. Look at how they are in denial about abusing dalits. Its part of Hindutva.

please sir... don't abuse hindu religion.. otherwise I have to report you.

Im speaking about dalits too and how Pakistan does not even give them food aid during the floods very shocking.
Oh, dont you know, Pakistan is an Islamic country. Secularism in NOT in their dictionary and so they can get away with whatever they do, or so they claim. There are layers of privileged people, all officially sanctioned.

Apparently the onus is on secular countries and societies to behave, not on religious ones.

I remind you of a side of India that you dont want to be reminded of. I will continue that whilst you lot come out with your crap about Pakistan. Writing in big letters denotes shouting. This happens when you have lost the argument. we can read without you doing this,

So back to topic Indians get hot under the collar when you expose their cesspit of a society which is not shining at all in fact what the systematic abuse of a majority just cos they are unfortunate to be born Indian and dalits condemns them to abuse all their life. That's what India is really about and you lot can be critical of me as much as you wish it wont change me nor will it change the cesspit that is India.

I know why you come on here and its to be critical of Pakistan and make yourself feel better that you are not as bad off as we are. But truth be told no one is condemned in Pakistan cos they are born to a particular family as dalits are in India. Thanks a million to Allah that I was not born Indian. Thanks to Allah and the Quaid-e-Azam for sparing me and my boys being born in a society that condemns and abuses its weakest
Nobody is here to critize Pakistan here mate. Please do not generalize Indians on the basis of few anti-pakistan posts you might have encountered
On the topic, I wont deny that these inequalities are present in India, but then in inequalities are present in every society in Pakistan , China and most other countries. You should know that the Indian government is aware of this injustice done to our fellow citizens and is taking steps to prevent it. India being a very large country with limited resources proportionately will take time to recover from this problem.
I would also ask you to refrain from abusing India or Indians in general just because of what you hear about us

You Indians come on a Pakistani forum and say I am obsessed with you?? Stop looking for our problems sort your own out. The majority of Indians are born dalit to be abused by a minority it would appear

there is nothing caled dalit in india sir...the word is Harijan.

thanks for the invite, but no thanks, u be the leader of that same club.
There is no invitation. You are simply clubbed into that group, whether you like it or not. Many a times, people self-invite themselves into that exclusively common club, like you. Kudos.

Premium member = Money paid = extra privileges.. Plus it doesnt hurt to have a Think Tank as your brother ;)

Didn't pay for it, didn't ask for it. Don't need a label to see what's wrong in India. Dalits are abused, the majority in India are born to be untouchable-how shameful in the 21st century

Sir there's saying "Kabotur ke ankh band ker lainay see billi bhag nahi jatti"... Facts remain facts, no matter how much you contort them. Hope you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom