What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sir...I believe in enlightening them ..show them the shining indian democracy. It will be time consuming though
I tried and failed, we used to be good buddies when we both joined the forum, now every thread I see bad about INDIA, he has been the most contributer with his infinite loop of same kind of comments.
In the thread where achivements of Pakistan is talked about I have given great comments complimenting their achivements but in return i see daily bashing and supporting for SL Army for killing Tamils(Human being). Now I have made my heart like a stone to digest this ill posts.

Oh, dont you know, Pakistan is an Islamic country. Secularism in NOT in their dictionary and so they can get away with whatever they do, or so they claim. There are layers of privileged people, all officially sanctioned.

Apparently the onus is on secular countries and societies to behave, not on religious ones.

It would appear that call India secular if you wish but you are involved in the systematic abuse of the majority which is the weakest in your society

I tried and failed, we used to be good buddies when we both joined the forum, now every thread I see bad about INDIA, he has been the most contributer with his infinite loop of same kind of comments.
In the thread where achivements of Pakistan is talked about I have given great comments complimenting their achivements but in return i see daily bashing and supporting for SL Army for killing Tamils(Human being). Now I have made my heart like a stone to digest this ill posts.

der aaye darust aaye... This is not the place for promoting India - Pak friendship..

It would appear that call India secular if you wish but you are involved in the systematic abuse of the majority which is the weakest in your society

No sir...we are in real..a secular democratic country where all people irrespective of their sex, caste , creed, religion enjoy equal rights.

Nobody is here to critize Pakistan here mate. Please do not generalize Indians on the basis of few anti-pakistan posts you might have encountered

Dont abuse us or our country and you will get the same. Most of you do on this forum. back to topic dalit problem needs to be sorted

Indian minority living with their respect and know about their right and ready to fight for their rights .... but other side of border minority threaten to leave the country

Systemic abuse of majority! Which is the weakest in the society! Pray, when has this ever happened that the majority is systemically abused by the minority in a democratic society? Isnt that the minority is the weakest in any given society?

Brain farts much? What did you have with your 'high tea' sire?

Dont abuse us or our country and you will get the same. Most of you do on this forum. back to topic dalit problem needs to be sorted

It is already sorted by the great constitution of india. Thanks for the concern.

Pot calling the kettle black what you expect from a country that showers flowers on killers welcome to Jinnah's Pakistan

Yeti our misdemeanors in no way excuses the abuses suffered by Dalits mate

der aaye darust aaye... This is not the place for promoting India - Pak friendship..
i certainly do not want that right now in this thread, but wish for some sanity from the fellow humans accross the border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom