What's new

Why have most journalists turned against Imran khan?

Because this pdm aka daakoo opposition is filling up the pockets of the so called tv anchors and journalists. Aur Kuch Khan Saab kee apni bhi ghaltiyan hain

no free parties, no foreign visits, no perks no plots in Pakistan
no one becomes a journalist just to interview Sheikh Rasheed!!
Imran Khan has no choice when decisions are made above his pay grade. Establishment agreed with Imran Khan and blocking Nani’s exit.
Establishment play games and we all know those. Establishment made a deal with PPP and miscalculated the Karachi population Mardam Shumari (Census) which is close to 30 millions. No political party is talking about it, have you heard anything from PTI, PPP, PMLN, Ji and MQM?
Establishment is giving relief to Zaradari and his cases will be moved to Karachi where he has already bought the judges.

can we stop crying if Karachi population is 20 million or 30 million and instead get development funding for 10 million at least. Sind Govt gets its share of funds from Federal govt not based on Karachi Population yet its a favorite hobby to politicize census as if this is the only issue holding garbage picking in Karachi.

How about he's a crap pm
How about the country's going down the drain
Puuutwaaari detection radar is pinging
That person who calls himself Syed talha . Watch how I ignore him . He's got his tongue so far up the rectum of king nawajo it's a constant detox.
Boom ignored 😁

Last edited:
Haroon Rasheed, Dr Shahid Masood and Kamran Khan now ... list of "lifafa" who were previous "farishtay" is increasing

why can't we just admit that Mr IK as any normal human being has positives and negatives,

his positives are that he doesn't gives up, he is a fighter, he is not corrupt, he is trying to bring a change

his negatives are he is surrounded by people who are totally against and opposite his ideology, he is ziddi and has ego problems, he doesn't like changes, he lacks people's skills

I think vote bank and popularity of PTI has taken a nose dive and we simply cannot blame that on media or EVERYONE being idiot, chotia, haramkhor, ghaddar, etc etc etc (few terms which are associated if you tend to don't like PM IK or PTI in general).

Instead of questioning whether promises made to us were fulfilled or not we are busy coming up with logics to explain why they were NOT. PM IK is not farishta so we should stop trying to cover his mistakes.

Maybe we as humans cannot come to accept the fact that we made a mistake or our favorite person who we idolized through out these years didn't performed as we had hoped for?

I think regardless of anything whether you like IK, Zardari, Nawaz or anyone else, we should not forget decency and learn to address people without going below the belt and resorting to insults, when you insult someone you just throw out the 0.1% chance of you convincing the other person to hear your logic.

I am a 44 years old dad of 3, i presume i might be elder to many of you so it's a humble request hath joor kar, bhai stop name calling each other because of these politicians IK included, they are not worth fighting for.

Peace

Big provinces means that you can't get good majority in the assemblies to make both popular and difficult decisions. Always on the edge.
Smaller provinces leads to more representation of the local population and more chances of fulfilling your promises.
If elections are nearby, he should make smaller provinces ASAP

Haroon Rasheed, Dr Shahid Masood and Kamran Khan now ... list of "lifafa" who were previous "farishtay" is increasing

why can't we just admit that Mr IK as any normal human being has positives and negatives,

his positives are that he doesn't gives up, he is a fighter, he is not corrupt, he is trying to bring a change

his negatives are he is surrounded by people who are totally against and opposite his ideology, he is ziddi and has ego problems, he doesn't like changes, he lacks people's skills

I think vote bank and popularity of PTI has taken a nose dive and we simply cannot blame that on media or EVERYONE being idiot, chotia, haramkhor, ghaddar, etc etc etc (few terms which are associated if you tend to don't like PM IK or PTI in general).

Instead of questioning whether promises made to us were fulfilled or not we are busy coming up with logics to explain why they were NOT. PM IK is not farishta so we should stop trying to cover his mistakes.

Maybe we as humans cannot come to accept the fact that we made a mistake or our favorite person who we idolized through out these years didn't performed as we had hoped for?

I think regardless of anything whether you like IK, Zardari, Nawaz or anyone else, we should not forget decency and learn to address people without going below the belt and resorting to insults, when you insult someone you just throw out the 0.1% chance of you convincing the other person to hear your logic.

I am a 44 years old dad of 3, i presume i might be elder to many of you so it's a humble request hath joor kar, bhai stop name calling each other because of these politicians IK included, they are not worth fighting for.

Peace

Haroon Rashid, Dr Shahid and Orya Maqbool are not liffafa but they are mad because IK does not give them time. They are still not Anti Imran but they do criticize him a lot more than they used to. Haroon Rashid's pride is his contact with big people and he makes sure everyone knows that xyz invited him to his house or came to his house for dinner so he must repeat this every 10 min in every TV show he does and he misses uses IK's name in that list. In the beginning of PTI govt he used to mention IK called him and he misses those calls.

Could you please point out the program where he poked fun on distributing food to the needy? I want to watch it myself and verify this claim. In any case, even if he did something wrong, it does not mean everything he does or says is wrong. When faced with inconvenient truths, you are resorting to ad hominem logic and using character assassination to shift the discussion elsewhere. As I said before, when you have yourself imposed austerity measures, and then you go against your own austerity measures to desperately hold on to power, you only make a fool out of yourself.

And Imran Khan let him go to UK and enjoy himself. *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*
Here's the clip.
Again, when someone lacks basic decency and ridicules the Prime Minister distributing food to the needy, it reflects extremely poorly on their character.

Also, what aspect of the austerity measures is being undermined so long as the parties and dinners are being paid for by party and/or private funds and not taxpayer money.

I remind you once again of the lavishness and waste that the Sharifs engaged in - flying in their favorite meals from other cities on government helicopters with Taxpayer money.
I don’t believe any mistake was made. Many of us were arguing from the day he took office that the mess IK inherited would take a long time, perhaps 2 or 3 terms to fix properly. Even then we underestimated how many roadblocks IK would face in terms of entrenched interests in the system and the media has just made it even harder because of a lack of support in getting the public on his side to support painful reforms.

Difference between the vision, approach and conduct of two prime ministers.

1615514076023.png

Also, no foreign trips. Even before COVID, Imran travelled very light. No entourage of journalists on a free PIA flight and free hotel stay.

IMHO we're confusing "journalist" with "news anchor" and "talking head."

It seems that the news anchors and talking heads have issues with IK, and that's not surprising.

These folks aren't generally educated in economics, politics, public policy, etc, so you can't expect them to offer strong, evidence-backed perspectives on these issues as journalists should.

If you take me as the bare minimum of what a journalist could be in Pakistan, then you're probably talking about -- at best -- 10-12 influential individuals. Most of them are neutral about IK because they understand how bad AZ and NS actually are, but there are a couple (e.g., Ayesha Siddiqa) who have an axe to grind with the armed forces leadership. However, a journalist who is worth their salt isn't going to waste time on politics, they understand the bigger issues (e.g., structural corruption, generally bad policymaking across institutions, etc) at play, and know full well that PML and PPP are part of the problem.

Now if we're talking about talking heads and tabloid-level press opinions, then those guys are generally uninformed and biased everywhere you go. Unfortunately in Pakistan, we give these people more credence than they deserve.

their real work was neutral reporting the facts what really are and let audioans to decide what is wrong or right . but they became party in politics and they are part of gangs now because of money personal interests tours and so on . its not media at all these are part of wings of political parties .media's job was just reporting the news not running one sided talk shows and creating BS stories lies and openly doing dirty jobs . its been many many years i stop watching pakistani media .

I watch for headline and I throw up. Media is so immature and corrupt. It does not even know how to do its job.

Well it's a standard universal way of measurement in the world but I think PTI have a contrarian view of things
Really! You meant standard as per Noonie Toons because rest assured its not. Period! You don't have the money to pay for it and are taking loans upon loans to pay for it.
This kind of GDP growth was meant to doom and this is precisely where it led Pakistan.

Spongeboy me Bob PMLN was using artificial methods to make it seem economy was growing. But In reality rupee was being made stable by taking heavy loans. Massive subsidies were being given on energy and petrol to make it seem to people PMLN Is all great is stuff. WHAT PLMN did to Pakistan is exactly what happened to Venezuela.

Because he is doing what we expected from him. He is fixing the basics of this country instead of building useless metro train. Pakistans economy started going down after Nawaz sharif was disqualified in 2017. shahid khaqan and miftah intentionally and deliberately wrecked the economy because they knew they won't get elected again. By intentionality murdering economy they thought next government would be overthrown. But imran khan has stabilized economy and put it on growth again even if took 2 years. He has still done it. He has turned a wrecked economy into a successful one. Last year was wasted due to corona virus
https://asiatimes.com/2019/04/pakistans-self-created-economic-turmoil/

Lifafa ghaleez anchors are for sale.

View attachment 723676

This tells the story. In nawaz time most of the anchors were having perks in terms of travelling or having free petrol pump or lefafa or somehow looting the tax payer money. Some even came on tv saying we support pmln.

View attachment 723677

View attachment 723679
Oh bahi ap ko ya pasnd nahi ata international media deekh lol logo ko bewakoof na samjho pakistan ko north korea na banoo https://asiatimes.com/2019/04/pakistans-self-created-economic-turmoil/

Back
Top Bottom