What's new

Why have most journalists turned against Imran khan?

lol kid grow up and then come back we will have discussion. My point is still valid that journalist should no way involve themselves with any political party like they are doing then be ready for the tag and its simple thing you cant see because of your low level of understanding.

Respected senior citizen, I understand things get muddy and confusing with age; some even fail to appreciate human emotions and relations which trump professions; but to think that an anchor would have no relations is not just absurd, it is outright nonsense. Especially when anchors enjoy cordial relations and friendship with politicians across a wide spectrum of affiliations. Alas, senility is indeed a curse of the old age. So much so that one has failed to admit that the same anchor was supporting PTI against his friends in PML until just a few months ago and opposes only the current, failing policies of IK.

I watched his show also where even I was shocked why he is saying tht let go nawaz sharif to london. Aus ka achar dalna hai yeh wo. So no tuhbat there.
My dear bro Jo apko deekhta hay wo hota nahi hay unfortunately I assure you by God he never favoured pmln ab views change ho gie ho to maloom nahi

My dear bro Jo apko deekhta hay wo hota nahi hay unfortunately I assure you by God he never favoured pmln ab views change ho gie ho to maloom nahi
yeh baat sach kahi ap ne kuch arsa pehley tak pakistan geo tv ko acha sacha samj kar dekha kartay thai
advert bhi aesay atay thai
haq ki awaz
sach ka sath
jaan par khail kar khabar dei rahay etc etc

phir pata chala geo tv ki funding ke baray mai jis ki waja se kamran khan, iftikhar ahmed, sherazi bol tv per chalay gaye thai.

tou waqaye jo dekhta hai wo hota nahi media ke baray mai.

LOL

this is the same Michael Kugelman

in 2019, around 1.5 years after Imran Khan became PM

" Pakistan’s main economic storyline in 2019 was austerity. Islamabad implemented belt-tightening measures to ease a balance of payments crisis"

this was done by your chacha Sharif and Ishaq Dar.

the same Michael Kugelman again in 2018, mere months after Imran Khan became PM

"The main challenges will be domestic: Above all, there is an economic crisis that has precipitated a balance of payments crisis and plunging falling reserves."

but none of this is a big deal, right? just keep calm and trust the fuc*king sharifs and dar

View attachment 723816

Youthia calling people old over 25 but follow Dev Anand 2 like a Demi god. Amazing how easy it is to manipulate shallow young retarded minds.
No need for pysops just watch old 1992 cricket videos, CIA should take note
Winning the 1992 cricket world cup has proved expensive for Pakistan

1616605287649.png

Media groups relied heavily on govt funds for running their empires. Couple that with development that Imran Khan for the first time got rid of secret funds for journalists under Info ministry. Another reason is that several high profile journos were involved in land grabbing illegally occupying govt properties which were taken away. In short Imran Khan was not the person they wanted.

Back
Top Bottom