What's new

Why have most journalists turned against Imran khan?

It's well known truth that these anchors also admit on tv show

1:15 check yourself or it is also pti supporter lol. Also same guy said let nawaz go so yes these anchors are paid or get something back in return for supporting the parties and they are not neutral.

So, I watched the Anchor at 1:15 and I gathered him admitting to his friendship with members of N-League since he was young and then he proceeds to say that when he supports a program that IK had presented and later on raises questions when IK deviates from his own presented program then his affiliation should not be questioned, as his question to IK is in the larger interest of the country.

What did you take from it?

So, I watched the Anchor at 1:15 and I gathered him admitting to his friendship with members of N-League since he was young and then he proceeds to say that when he supports a program that IK had presented and later on raises questions when IK deviates from his own presented program then his affiliation should not be questioned, as his question to IK is in the larger interest of the country.

What did you take from it?
First you said they are not now you admitting and came back with new. Supporting to any party either its pti or pmln or ppp is not the job of the anchor if they do then tag will always be there for them.

How do you know when he was young and had friendship he didn't enjoy perks? Support is always there even he was convicted and this same guy said let nawaz go why how come that will be good for pakistan?

Since the first day imran khan became prime minister. One by one almost all of mainstream media journalists have turned against Imran khan. Many of these journalist were staunch supporters of him, by what went wrong.

PM Khan is harshly criticised every day or every news channel on every program. Extreme amount of propaganda is done against him. And routinely fake news against him is spread by some "senior journalist".

In my opinion, the reason is not the way imran khan is running this country, neither his economic policies nor high level appointments. The main reason is Imran khan has effectively put an end to expensive "gifts" given to Mainstream media journalists. In previous governments terms most of journalists were given expensive stuff by the government. They were given expensive plots of land for free. They got millions of rupees every year. Many different gifts. They were continuously invited to parties and served with expensive food and returned with more gifts every time. Journalists were given free rides on Private and government cars, planes and helicopters whenever PM, CM or top government officials went anywhere. They could easily get favours out of government. Their requests was accepted.

But now all of this has come to an end as Imran khan wants to reduce government expenses. The result is you will constantly see journalists for example Rauf klasra, hamid mir etc making entire shows criticising and mocking Khan for serving just tea and water. Many journalists mock him that he doesn't even provide biscuits and luxury foods and gifts. And this will keep getting worse and worse. Just look at any show of Rauf klasra and you can see he has become mentally retarded. He always looks like he's about to cry on tiny things.

Imran khan has hit these journalists on a level never seen before. He has put an end to these people being "playboys"

NOTE : this is my opinion and based on what I see and hear
Pakistani media is corrupt to core. I have never trusted Pakistani journalists whether those who support Imran Khan or oppose him. Most of them are corrupt to the core.

@AZ1 here you go. The decision to send Nawaz Sharif abroad rests with Imran Khan. The courts only gave him bail, and only struck down the indemnity bond clause that the government came up with.

I will admit that this link I am posting below is headlined to show that it is the court's decision, but this is media management to shift the blame away from Imran Khan. The real truth is buried at the end of the article.

Govt's one-time permission for medical care
On Wednesday, the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) government, after much deliberation, had granted a one-time permission to Nawaz for four weeks to travel abroad for his treatment provided he submitted indemnity bonds worth over Rs7.5 billion.

The condition was challenged in LHC by the PML-N legal team, on behalf of the former premier, on Thursday and was taken up by the two-member bench on the same day.

First you said they are not now you admitting and came back with new. Supporting to any party either its pti or pmln or ppp is not the job of the anchor if they do then tag will always be there for them.

How do you know when he was young and had friendship he didn't enjoy perks? Support is always there even he was convicted and this same guy said let nawaz go why how come that will be good for pakistan?

I understand English can be difficult as it is not our mother tongue. However, the video was in Urdu and yet you could not understand it. Is it perhaps a precursor to being a PTI follower, not being able to understand simple things?

The Video basically endorses what I said, to those who can make meaning of simple sentence.

I understand English can be difficult as it is not our mother tongue. However, the video was in Urdu and yet you could not understand it. Is it perhaps a precursor to being a PTI follower, not being able to understand simple things?

The Video basically endorses what I said, to those who can make meaning of simple sentence.

He admitted it that's all was my point. Journalist should be neutral not friend of some body etc otherwise that will reflect in his opinion just like ifthikhar ahmed said let nawaz go to london. Now move on kid.

He admitted it that's all was my point. Journalist should be neutral not friend of some body etc otherwise that will reflect in his opinion just like ifthikhar ahmed said let nawaz go to london. Now move on kid.

Well senior citizen, you are repeatedly incorrect. Understandably too.

To begin with, the challenge was to prove why lifafa journalists/anchors etc., switched loyalty to PTI when they were being paid by PML/PPP; and when you and the ilk fail on that challenge, the explanation was that the journalists/anchors weren't really paid actors but rather regular folk who initially bought the crap that IK was selling to the whole nation but now, not unlike many many other Pakistani who used to support PTI/IK, have started questioning the very moves IK makes which he used to denounce when in opposition.

And then you posted a single example, without actually understanding what the anchor had said. Typical.

Munafiq-e-Aala ne regular Pakistanion ki aakhir kabhi to aankhen kholni thin. Der aaye durust aaye.

Dr Shahid Masood is a very respectable anchor and has said this on live television. Challenge him in court if it is wrong. And just look at your defensive attitude. Point a problem with PTI and you point at PPP. Why are you shifting the discussion?

It goes against Imran Khan's own austerity measures of serving at most water and biscuits in any gatherings. All of a sudden, when the time comes to grab power, all austerity measures have been forgotten?

You can find the explanation here.

As for the rest, you started with a principled stance, and instead of changing the corrupt system you have become part of the corrupt system. It didn't have to be this way. But because of ineffective, lame duck, and hypocritical leadership of Imran Khan, PTI is slowly showing the true face of its leaders and followers. You are no better than the rest.
Agree. I am planning to vote for PPPP
Zardari was always a malang and pious person. I saw him in one interview in geo aik din, he said i am very simple person while presiding a dinner of 50+ dishes

Agree. I am planning to vote for PPPP
Zardari was always a malang and pious person. I saw him in one interview in geo aik din, he said i am very simple person while presiding a dinner of 50+ dishes

All I can say is, it is a very good thing you're no longer a title holder. The forum is better off because of it. Ta!

To begin with, the challenge was to prove why lifafa journalists/anchors etc., switched loyalty to PTI when they were being paid by PML/PPP; and when you and the ilk fail on that challenge, the explanation was that the journalists/anchors weren't really paid actors but rather regular folk who initially bought the crap that IK was selling to the whole nation but now, not unlike many many other Pakistani who used to support PTI/IK, have started questioning the very moves IK makes which he used to denounce when in opposition.

And then you posted a single example, without actually understanding what the anchor had said. Typical.

Munafiq-e-Aala ne regular Pakistanion ki aakhir kabhi to aankhen kholni thin. Der aaye durust aaye.

The best medicine is truth, the most bitter.

lol kid grow up and then come back we will have discussion. My point is still valid that journalist should no way involve themselves with any political party like they are doing then be ready for the tag and its simple thing you cant see because of your low level of understanding.

what if you owe a lot to sadar ghadari you serve him faithfuly, he saves you from jail. then you become a journo would you forget his ahsannaat?
Well in one press conference of zardari he said we will give funds support us. So its all in public yet some people are blind to see the truth.

They have NOT turned against IK. They are simply foot soldiers used by the Shadowy forces in Pakistan to divert pubic attention to idiotic issues, whereas major important issues are kept in the dark from the ordinary people.

It's well known truth that these anchors also admit on tv show

1:15 check yourself or it is also pti supporter lol. Also same guy said let nawaz go so yes these anchors are paid or get something back in return for supporting the parties and they are not neutral.
This man is my mom cousin they never support Ed pml and they even did not vote for them aur ap kisi pay tubhat laga rahay ho to us ka prove hay apkay pass ya esa banda nahi mubashir luqman Jess Jo dher ho jai Malik raiz Kay samnay

This man is my mom cousin they never support Ed pml and they even did not vote for them aur ap kisi pay tubhat laga rahay ho to us ka prove hay apkay pass ya esa banda nahi mubashir luqman Jess Jo dher ho jai Malik raiz Kay samnay
I watched his show also where even I was shocked why he is saying tht let go nawaz sharif to london. Aus ka achar dalna hai yeh wo. So no tuhbat there.

Back
Top Bottom