What's new

Why have most journalists turned against Imran khan?

Since the first day imran khan became prime minister. One by one almost all of mainstream media journalists have turned against Imran khan. Many of these journalist were staunch supporters of him, by what went wrong.

PM Khan is harshly criticised every day or every news channel on every program. Extreme amount of propaganda is done against him. And routinely fake news against him is spread by some "senior journalist".

In my opinion, the reason is not the way imran khan is running this country, neither his economic policies nor high level appointments. The main reason is Imran khan has effectively put an end to expensive "gifts" given to Mainstream media journalists. In previous governments terms most of journalists were given expensive stuff by the government. They were given expensive plots of land for free. They got millions of rupees every year. Many different gifts. They were continuously invited to parties and served with expensive food and returned with more gifts every time. Journalists were given free rides on Private and government cars, planes and helicopters whenever PM, CM or top government officials went anywhere. They could easily get favours out of government. Their requests was accepted.

But now all of this has come to an end as Imran khan wants to reduce government expenses. The result is you will constantly see journalists for example Rauf klasra, hamid mir etc making entire shows criticising and mocking Khan for serving just tea and water. Many journalists mock him that he doesn't even provide biscuits and luxury foods and gifts. And this will keep getting worse and worse. Just look at any show of Rauf klasra and you can see he has become mentally retarded. He always looks like he's about to cry on tiny things.

Imran khan has hit these journalists on a level never seen before. He has put an end to these people being "playboys"

NOTE : this is my opinion and based on what I see and hear

What so special about these journalists anyway. I don't see any quality content coming from them only just hosting programs for some time and they are called senior. Senior's of what, heap of crap? These days even your kids will turn against you if they see nothing coming towards them never mind these lafafa good for nothing journalists.

Lifafa ghaleez anchors are for sale.

12.png

This tells the story. In nawaz time most of the anchors were having perks in terms of travelling or having free petrol pump or lefafa or somehow looting the tax payer money. Some even came on tv saying we support pmln.

D_mYXdnXUAAF8lB.jpg

D-4YqSzX4AAb_pu.jpg

No one has acknowledged that pmik has achieved anything except any nation with maleficent intentions against Pakistan or international institutions that don't won't prosperity in Pakistan.

yeah, they are all lying. only your chacha sharif is telling the truth

Of course Dar is bad because for them 5.8% GDP growth was filling their agenda. But with a healthy decline they must be ecstatic.

i also love the way Dar did it by shooting it our debt and wasting a fortune artificially inflating the rupee. that mofo was a genius.

Since the first day imran khan became prime minister. One by one almost all of mainstream media journalists have turned against Imran khan. Many of these journalist were staunch supporters of him, by what went wrong.

PM Khan is harshly criticised every day or every news channel on every program. Extreme amount of propaganda is done against him. And routinely fake news against him is spread by some "senior journalist".

In my opinion, the reason is not the way imran khan is running this country, neither his economic policies nor high level appointments. The main reason is Imran khan has effectively put an end to expensive "gifts" given to Mainstream media journalists. In previous governments terms most of journalists were given expensive stuff by the government. They were given expensive plots of land for free. They got millions of rupees every year. Many different gifts. They were continuously invited to parties and served with expensive food and returned with more gifts every time. Journalists were given free rides on Private and government cars, planes and helicopters whenever PM, CM or top government officials went anywhere. They could easily get favours out of government. Their requests was accepted.

But now all of this has come to an end as Imran khan wants to reduce government expenses. The result is you will constantly see journalists for example Rauf klasra, hamid mir etc making entire shows criticising and mocking Khan for serving just tea and water. Many journalists mock him that he doesn't even provide biscuits and luxury foods and gifts. And this will keep getting worse and worse. Just look at any show of Rauf klasra and you can see he has become mentally retarded. He always looks like he's about to cry on tiny things.

Imran khan has hit these journalists on a level never seen before. He has put an end to these people being "playboys"

their real work was neutral reporting the facts what really are and let audioans to decide what is wrong or right . but they became party in politics and they are part of gangs now because of money personal interests tours and so on . its not media at all these are part of wings of political parties .media's job was just reporting the news not running one sided talk shows and creating BS stories lies and openly doing dirty jobs . its been many many years i stop watching pakistani media .

They were all held in line, now that they’re seeing other examples of criticism and people not toeing the line, ie ECP and SC, they will also step out of line. The real scathing criticism is still to come.
i also love the way Dar did it by shooting it our debt and wasting a fortune artificially inflating the rupee. that mofo was a genius.

True. Dar really screwed everything. Idiotic Nawaz government oversaw short termist financial management that was largely responsible for the 2018-2019 downturn.

What out of this world logic. According to thread title, most journalists have turned against Imran Khan. According to posters on this thread, most journalists are lifafa journalists. If that is indeed the case, then what is Imran Khan doing in such a lifafa country? The fact is, this is congregational randi rona happening when the leader on which all hopes were pinned turned out to be a traitor.

According to Dr Shahid Masood, these days parties and dinners are being thrown at electables to ensure the Senate seats. And you guys are crying about lifafa journalists? According to PTI fanbase, if Imran Khan does something, it is the need of the hour. If anyone else does it, they should be jailed. I say, jail them all, including Imran Khan and his cohort of electables.

COVID-19 outbreak affected many livelihoods and struck a blow to efforts of Khan administration to revive Pakistan's economic situation and improve livelihoods. Is this Khan's fault as well?

COVID-19 continues to damage families in the present. How many are taking precautions? Whenever you dial someone, you hear the tape about taking precautions but many do not care.

Pakistani Media and sensible criticism are antithesis of each other.
PDM goons like to believe corona virus is fake and was a cover up for governments failure...

What out of this world logic. According to thread title, most journalists have turned against Imran Khan. According to posters on this thread, most journalists are lifafa journalists. If that is indeed the case, then what is Imran Khan doing in such a lifafa country? The fact is, this is congregational randi rona happening when the leader on which all hopes were pinned turned out to be a traitor.

According to Dr Shahid Masood, these days parties and dinners are being thrown at electables to ensure the Senate seats. And you guys are crying about lifafa journalists? According to PTI fanbase, if Imran Khan does something, it is the need of the hour. If anyone else does it, they should be jailed. I say, jail them all, including Imran Khan and his cohort of electables.
So your accusation is based on some tv program sitting in 1 room. While Video came and gone of how ppp buying the seats and courts and other didn't even blink an eye on it. Now go back to sleep.

money and people sentiment

see IK is not popular in majoirty voters(true even in 2018) so being antigovt is more likley to increase your ratings

in 2018 IK won 33% of votes, PDM won 60% of votes
i believe this number is even worse now

PDM goons like to believe corona virus is fake and was a cover up for governments failure...
this is what majority of people believe in Pakistan, PDM simply sells what people like

"jasee awaam wasa raja"

money and people sentiment

see IK is not popular in majoirty voters(true even in 2018) so being antigovt is more likley to increase your ratings

in 2018 IK won 33% of votes, PDM won 60% of votes
i believe this number is even worse now

this is what majority of people believe in Pakistan, PDM simply sells what people like

"jasee awaam wasa raja"
So you think in 2023 there will be 1 party pdm(11 party under 1) and 1 party PTI?

If so and people gave vote to pdm then it will be better for PTI to step down and boycott the election and then enjoy the show.
their real work was neutral reporting the facts what really are and let audioans to decide what is wrong or right . but they became party in politics and they are part of gangs now because of money personal interests tours and so on . its not media at all these are part of wings of political parties .media's job was just reporting the news not running one sided talk shows and creating BS stories lies and openly doing dirty jobs . its been many many years i stop watching pakistani media .
Amazing thing is just say " mere zarai nei bataya hie", meri bird nie bataya hie etc. that this is happening and no one knows what that source is may be lefafa lol.

Throwing your own party members a dinner before senate election is nothing wrong. That "party " has a function. They are party members not liffafas.
Yeh zarraye koi aliens ho Jo in lifafo ko har cheez bata jate hein?

most journalists are lifafa journalists.

you think Pakistan would have been in the situation it was in at 2018 if our journalists were truth seekers?

then what is Imran Khan doing in such a lifafa country?

trying to save it

the leader on which all hopes were pinned turned out to be a traitor.

elaborate

According to Dr Shahid Masood, these days parties and dinners are being thrown at electables to ensure the Senate seats.

and who made this the system? Imran Khan?

Back
Top Bottom