What's new

Why have most journalists turned against Imran khan?

PDM together kicked out mushi, they will together kick out IK

however, i believe PMLN alone will be in position to form govt in 2023

perception is more important then facts

perception that IK is incompetent has finally been taken into peoples mind

regardless 2018 was poor planning by PMLN, if PMLN is able to buy back south punjab electables it should easily win 2023 election
IK is democratically elected leader. Mushi was a dictator. (and still was better then PDM)

Since the first day imran khan became prime minister. One by one almost all of mainstream media journalists have turned against Imran khan. Many of these journalist were staunch supporters of him, by what went wrong.

PM Khan is harshly criticised every day or every news channel on every program. Extreme amount of propaganda is done against him. And routinely fake news against him is spread by some "senior journalist".

In my opinion, the reason is not the way imran khan is running this country, neither his economic policies nor high level appointments. The main reason is Imran khan has effectively put an end to expensive "gifts" given to Mainstream media journalists. In previous governments terms most of journalists were given expensive stuff by the government. They were given expensive plots of land for free. They got millions of rupees every year. Many different gifts. They were continuously invited to parties and served with expensive food and returned with more gifts every time. Journalists were given free rides on Private and government cars, planes and helicopters whenever PM, CM or top government officials went anywhere. They could easily get favours out of government. Their requests was accepted.

But now all of this has come to an end as Imran khan wants to reduce government expenses. The result is you will constantly see journalists for example Rauf klasra, hamid mir etc making entire shows criticising and mocking Khan for serving just tea and water. Many journalists mock him that he doesn't even provide biscuits and luxury foods and gifts. And this will keep getting worse and worse. Just look at any show of Rauf klasra and you can see he has become mentally retarded. He always looks like he's about to cry on tiny things.

Imran khan has hit these journalists on a level never seen before. He has put an end to these people being "playboys"

NOTE : this is my opinion and based on what I see and hear

Journalist of big network television are paid prostitutes of politicians, around the world. Today, journalists of big news networks do not have an iota of integrity in them. They vain and they worship materialism. Real journalism is based on honesty, impartiality and devoid of political affiliation.

Nawaz Sharief was RAW assets acknowledged by Indian defense analysts on live India media. He deliberately destroyed Pakistani economy, didn’t have foreign ministers during this tenure, ignored Kashmir issue and told foreign office not to make a single statement about Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav (aka Mubarak Patel) caught in Balochistan.

So your accusation is based on some tv program sitting in 1 room. While Video came and gone of how ppp buying the seats and courts and other didn't even blink an eye on it. Now go back to sleep.

Dr Shahid Masood is a very respectable anchor and has said this on live television. Challenge him in court if it is wrong. And just look at your defensive attitude. Point a problem with PTI and you point at PPP. Why are you shifting the discussion?
Throwing your own party members a dinner before senate election is nothing wrong. That "party " has a function. They are party members not liffafas.
Yeh zarraye koi aliens ho Jo in lifafo ko har cheez bata jate hein?

It goes against Imran Khan's own austerity measures of serving at most water and biscuits in any gatherings. All of a sudden, when the time comes to grab power, all austerity measures have been forgotten?
you think Pakistan would have been in the situation it was in at 2018 if our journalists were truth seekers?

trying to save it

elaborate

and who made this the system? Imran Khan?

You can find the explanation here.

As for the rest, you started with a principled stance, and instead of changing the corrupt system you have become part of the corrupt system. It didn't have to be this way. But because of ineffective, lame duck, and hypocritical leadership of Imran Khan, PTI is slowly showing the true face of its leaders and followers. You are no better than the rest.

Last edited:
Shahid Masood showed himself to be a degenerate and despicable individual when he made fun of the Prime Minister distributing food to the needy. When your moral compass is that out of whack, anything you say should be thrown in the gutter where you live.

Second, parties and dinners are completely acceptable. Politicians host these in the West to raise funds or gain support from their donors etc and corporations and suppliers host these to build relationships with each other.

What isn't acceptable is outright bribing politicians with millions or billions to vote in your favor or help push the votes in your favor.

Could you please point out the program where he poked fun on distributing food to the needy? I want to watch it myself and verify this claim. In any case, even if he did something wrong, it does not mean everything he does or says is wrong. When faced with inconvenient truths, you are resorting to ad hominem logic and using character assassination to shift the discussion elsewhere. As I said before, when you have yourself imposed austerity measures, and then you go against your own austerity measures to desperately hold on to power, you only make a fool out of yourself.
Nawaz Sharief was RAW assets acknowledged by Indian defense analysts on live India media. He deliberately destroyed Pakistani economy, didn’t have foreign ministers during this tenure, ignored Kashmir issue and told foreign office not to make a single statement about Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav (aka Mubarak Patel) caught in Balochistan.

And Imran Khan let him go to UK and enjoy himself. *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

Could you please point out the program where he poked fun on distributing food to the needy? I want to watch it myself and verify this claim. In any case, even if he did something wrong, it does not mean everything he does or says is wrong. When faced with inconvenient truths, you are resorting to ad hominem logic and using character assassination to shift the discussion elsewhere. As I said before, when you have yourself imposed austerity measures, and then you go against your own austerity measures to desperately hold on to power, you only make a fool out of yourself.

Did he? The courts alllowed him. Khan resisted. But can't ignore courts doe

Did he? The courts alllowed him. Khan resisted. But can't ignore courts doe

He failed to show leadership. Now suppose he said, "The father of this nation refused to be treated abroad and sacrificed his life to uphold the dignity of this country. I will follow the example set by the founder. Nawaz MUST get treated within Pakistan". Simple. But wait, Nawaz Sharif is the favored pet of Imran Khan's Western masters. Why would he displease his masters?

He failed to show leadership. Now suppose he said, "The father of this nation refused to be treated abroad and sacrificed his life to uphold the dignity of this country. I will follow the example set by the founder. Nawaz MUST get treated within Pakistan". Simple. But wait, Nawaz Sharif is the favored pet of Imran Khan's Western masters. Why would he displease his masters?
looks like you have gajni syndrome to forget everything that happened.

Case was in court,
Court asked if govt guranttee that nawaz will not die
Court asked to sign paper from shahbaz sharif that he will return
court gave order to let go of nawaz sharif

not all are like you who forgets everything.

Last edited:
Asal ma media dajjal ke aankh ha or Pakistan ma is ka aik he kam state ko kamzor krna bahayae ko farogh dana Pakistan ke asal shanakht ko khatam krna mashra ko ba rah rawi ka shikar krna apna aap ko bachana ke lya har tarha ka hatkanda istamal krna logon ko blackmail krna sahi ko ghalat or ghalat ko sahi dikhana abhi inn ko sirf aik he chez ka zyada paysa mil rha hain corona corona ka darama inn ke garian or inn ka equipment kahan sa a raha ha ya media inn ppp or pmln ke corruption ka paysa pa ha jee raha ha...

As for the rest, you started with a principled stance, and instead of changing the corrupt system you have become part of the corrupt system. It didn't have to be this way. But because of ineffective, lame duck, and hypocritical leadership of Imran Khan, PTI is slowly showing the true face of its leaders and followers. You are no better than the rest.

i responded to your crap in your thread. as for this, PTI has so far done what it can within this system, but its obvious they are trying to change the system, which will take time.

Since the first day imran khan became prime minister. One by one almost all of mainstream media journalists have turned against Imran khan. Many of these journalist were staunch supporters of him, by what went wrong.

PM Khan is harshly criticised every day or every news channel on every program. Extreme amount of propaganda is done against him. And routinely fake news against him is spread by some "senior journalist".

In my opinion, the reason is not the way imran khan is running this country, neither his economic policies nor high level appointments. The main reason is Imran khan has effectively put an end to expensive "gifts" given to Mainstream media journalists. In previous governments terms most of journalists were given expensive stuff by the government. They were given expensive plots of land for free. They got millions of rupees every year. Many different gifts. They were continuously invited to parties and served with expensive food and returned with more gifts every time. Journalists were given free rides on Private and government cars, planes and helicopters whenever PM, CM or top government officials went anywhere. They could easily get favours out of government. Their requests was accepted.

But now all of this has come to an end as Imran khan wants to reduce government expenses. The result is you will constantly see journalists for example Rauf klasra, hamid mir etc making entire shows criticising and mocking Khan for serving just tea and water. Many journalists mock him that he doesn't even provide biscuits and luxury foods and gifts. And this will keep getting worse and worse. Just look at any show of Rauf klasra and you can see he has become mentally retarded. He always looks like he's about to cry on tiny things.

Imran khan has hit these journalists on a level never seen before. He has put an end to these people being "playboys"

NOTE : this is my opinion and based on what I see and hear

How about he's a crap pm
How about the country's going down the drain
Riiiiiiight.

...and the Country was thriving when Zardari and N.Sharif were running the show, huh.

Look, i'm not a PTI supporter, nor PMIK.

But, I find him a whole lot better than those two crooks.

Now, PMIK may have made some questionable moves/decisions - which are the obvious, but even during the pandemic, our Imports are down and Exports are improving.

Once again, though I have never voted for anyone, if I were put in a spot to choose either of the 3 - my pick would be a whole lot easier.

With PMIK, atleast you can be certain that his kids won't come and screw the Nation. On the flipside, you've got spawns of Satan(s) trying to come in power.

Riiiiiiight.

...and the Country was thriving when Zardari and N.Sharif were running the show, huh.

Look, i'm not a PTI supporter, nor PMIK.

But, I find him a whole lot better than those two crooks.

Now, PMIK may have made some questionable moves/decisions - which are the obvious, but even during the pandemic, our Imports are down and Exports are improving.

Once again, though I have never voted for anyone, if I were put in a spot to choose either of the 3 - my pick would be a whole lot easier.

With PMIK, atleast you can be certain that his kids won't come and screw the Nation. On the flipside, you've got spawns of Satan(s) trying to come in power.
Ok if you say so

OK forget media . For few minutes, sit on any shop in Lahore. Like low level Barbar shop or fruit or vegetables shop and ask them what they think about Imran Khan.
People literally cry. And not sure you have seen what Lahore has become regarding waste collection. Simple point is that governance and administration has gone totally non existent. Everything is put in hands of bureaucracy. That man Azam Khan is the culprit but he is only filling vaccum left due to incompetency of govt. And the way he is filling that vaccum is not doing any good to govt.
I went there to attend wedding when nawaz was ruling . lahore was dirty and full with garbage when I crossed ravi river. I felt like I am in guitar. So nothing has changed.. rit? We were traving from islamabd and police stoped us n took 500 rupe from us. It was 2015..So nothing has changed rite...tax rupe ka niye dete aur you guys want city like Barcelona

Last edited:

Imran Khan has no choice when decisions are made above his pay grade. Establishment agreed with Imran Khan and blocking Nani’s exit.
Establishment play games and we all know those. Establishment made a deal with PPP and miscalculated the Karachi population Mardam Shumari (Census) which is close to 30 millions. No political party is talking about it, have you heard anything from PTI, PPP, PMLN, Ji and MQM?
Establishment is giving relief to Zaradari and his cases will be moved to Karachi where he has already bought the judges.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom