What's new

Why has PSL 3 failed to pull in big crowds?

I dont care about how much BCCI makes..juts not interested in your IPL( indian phuduu league) so go and troll elsewhere..stop bringing your phuddu league in every topic
Go troll somewhere else , i was genuinely curious about every psl was.

Psl for me is just a marketing stunt.it has nothing to do with the cricket in pakistan.pcb just want money.this is not the way to revive cricket in any country.psl must be played inside Pakistan and if foreign players don't want to come to Pakistan,just leave them.i know there are many cricketers specially from Zimbabwe,west Indies and new Zealand who can come forward and agree to play in Pakistan but problem is pcb wants foreign stars in their team.just look at Jason Jordan,he visited Pakistan last year.more young talent from English cricket league can be persuaded to play entire tournament inside Pakistan.problem is everyone wants stars.

UAE stadium has 80,000-100,000 capacity
Cricket crowd typically range around 15,000-35,000 figure in traditional sense and those fans are present even now

• UAE is not densely populated country , if same event was in

Lahore/Karachi/Rawalpindi/Multan/Peshawar etc

Crowd figures would easily top 50,000 ~60,000 figures

PSL is decent platform for testing out New Emerging Talent , give them taste of what is to come and also great launch pad for Talent vs Fluff players

• Figures would be easily higher if PIA ran special rate flights to UAE for matches, but PSL has not launched a Joint push with PIA in mix

Last edited:
why would anyone other Pakistanis see these games ? there are not that many Pakistanis in UAE.
people have to work in UAE and send money back home.

simple cz its in UAE ......we will see the crowd in Pakistan......and for popularity this sh!t mir rehman media should see the popularity in Social Media.

What an idiotic analysis. PSL is month long league with multiple matches happening on daily basis unlike few days series (triangular or bi lateral). Obviously do not expect large crowd on daily basis. P.S. too much of 20-20 cricket is not good for cricket itself and I seriously back such league happening after every 2 years rather than every year event.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom