What's new

why does China think indian navy as incompetent underprepared for war?

Because it is. Its a Crap. LOL this POS Navy have gotten there sub asses detected by PN 3 times atleast. They can only bark. Where the F*** were they on 27/28 Feb with their Mighty Carrier, Destroyers, Frigates and Nuke Subs.

They are only good as photographing unarmed ships moving in international waters

Because it is. Its a Crap. LOL this POS Navy have gotten there sub asses detected by PN 3 times atleast. They can only bark. Where the F*** were they on 27/28 Feb with their Mighty Carrier, Destroyers, Frigates and Nuke Subs.

They are only good as photographing unarmed ships moving in international waters

I think we should never underestimate our enemies. If someone underestimates us then good because they would experience the shock, but we must take care not to do the same.

I think we should never underestimate our enemies. If someone underestimates us then good because they would experience the shock, but we must take care not to do the same.
We have plenty of idiots on our side. You want the enemy to underestimate you while you are always prepared for the worst case...

Indian navy is very incompetent

In the last major war 1971, Indian Navy performed the worst by losing 50% of its fleet to enemy attacks
Proof -

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/war-made-india-great-power-and-hurt-pakistan-day-96451

Hey southie pajeet in case you missed it but the thread is about what China thinks about Indian navy

Show something related to China and not your national obsession Pakistan

Do you have anything to show related to China other than Indian army vacating Arunachal Pradesh at mercy of Chinese army in 1962?

This thread about India and China. Why are you bringing Pakistan??

Reported for trolling!!
cuz their butthurt reduces just a tad bit when they realize that after over a 1000 years years of sheer arse rape by Muslims, they finally got a small victory where they defeated a nation 1/6th their size with a military less than 1/4th their size that was stuck in the middle of a civil war...and even then, they couldn't achieve anything on the western front. :lol:

Hey southie pajeet in case you missed it but the thread is about what China thinks about Indian navy

Show something related to China and not your national obsession Pakistan
pakjeet,I am showing Indian navy's incompetence, which is associated to the topic

In my opinion, Indian navy is the most incompetent on the planet for merely sinking a tiny 50% share of an enemy nation's navy within a vast long time span of 15 days :D

Do you have anything to show related to China other than Indian army vacating Arunachal Pradesh at mercy of Chinese army in 1962?
Anything to show? Pakjeet cheerleaders with poms poms

Back
Top Bottom