What's new

why does China think indian navy as incompetent underprepared for war?

pakjeet

I am showing Indian navy's incompetence, which is associated to the topic

In my opinion, Indian navy the most incompetent on the planet for merely sinking a tiny 50% share of an enemy nation's navy within a vast long time span of 15 days :D

Anything to show? Pakjeet cheerleaders with poms poms

Oye Madrasi, have the gomutra fumes short-circuited your brain? Why would you talk about the Indian navy's competence right now by referencing something 40 years ago?

pakjeet,I am showing Indian navy's incompetence, which is associated to the topic

In my opinion, Indian navy is the most incompetent on the planet for merely sinking a tiny 50% share of an enemy nation's navy within a vast long time span of 15 days :D

Southie pajeet the topic is about China doubting your navy. They simply don't care what you did 49 years ago

Now because of your obsession with Pakistan you can't think beyond Pakistan Same is the case with your chamar chai wala PM and you. But show something to Chinese so that they can change their perception about your navy

Chinese are waiting. Show something relevant to them. Let us see if anna pajeet can bring anything this time

In simple terms If your navy has a tradition of losses in battles, it will continue to lose in foreseeable future

Well that is guess work from a low IQ pajeet from South

What would happen future no one of us knows.

Not even you clowns who were celebrating killing a crow only to beg and cry for your pilot 24 hours later

By the way you failed to come up with something relevant to China even in this post

Try again pajeet. May be you would find something to change perception of Chinese :)

Only way to forget it would be to hide under Chinese skirts and keep yelling Abbajan :china::china::china: like this one below - :lol:

not hiding pajeet

Only asking you to bring something that is relevant to China since the thread is about China but you can't

Happens when your navy has got its submarines detected 2 times by enemy in just 4 years. But can't detect their submarine for 21 days

You are forced to hide behind 49 years old events :lol:

By the way you failed to come up with something relevant to China even in this post
Same article also mentions this...and 70 sailors dead in 1 accident? Another mention regarding china is when their SSBN had to surface near Paracel Islands after it developed some problems.
Then just a few days ago an under construction ship caught fire.
And dont even get me started on the number of aircrafts that have crashed while trying to land on Aircraft Carrier.
Capture.JPG

Same article also mentions this...and 70 sailors dead in 1 accident? Another mention regarding china is when their SSBN had to surface near Paracel Islands after it developed some problems.
Then just a few days ago an under construction ship caught fire.
And dont even get me started on the number of aircrafts that have crashed while trying to land on Aircraft Carrier.
View attachment 624263

Good

Finally you brought something relevant to China unlike this banana leaf eating pajeet @Syama Ayas

Applauds

But can't detect their submarine for 21 days
Still on that? But ofc half version.
You would be wise to remember that it was just 1 submarine that caused IN to search as IN was aware of the location of all other boats. And you lot are singing about that Sub like it was in Indian waters and In wasnt able to detect it. Well it wasnt even in International waters. It was in Pak waters, hiding all the way in west coast of Pak. All articles mentioned that.
You guys think its as if that PN sub found it way in Indian territory undetected. Well last time any PN sub ventured towards Indian Waters, it was found on the sea bed mysteriously.
If I were you, I would be more worried about how IN knew the location of all other subs and was able to locate the last sub as well after a few days search.
Visit the relevant forums and I have made same comment there as well but you seem to have a memory that remembers only selective things.

Good

Finally you brought something relevant to China unlike this banana leaf eating pajeet @Syama Ayas

Applauds
Only shows that you didnt even read the article but jumped on the headline.

Well that is guess work from a low IQ pajeet from South

What would happen future no one of us knows.

Not even you clowns who were celebrating killing a crow only to beg and cry for your pilot 24 hours later

Try again pajeet. May be you would find something to change perception of Chinese :)

not hiding pajeet

Only asking you to bring something that is relevant to China since the thread is about China but you can't

Happens when your navy has got its submarines detected 2 times by enemy in just 4 years. But can't detect their submarine for 21 days

You are forced to hide behind 49 years old events :lol:

Ok Pakjeet I will talk about your Abbajan :china:

Chinese lack the necessary number of Aircraft carriers for their surface fleet to project power near Indian waters.

The only option is to use their submarines

This is exactly why Indian Navy has heavily invested in Anti-submarine warfare

Still on that? But ofc half version.
You would be wise to remember that it was just 1 submarine that caused IN to search as IN was aware of the location of all other boats. And you lot are singing about that Sub like it was in Indian waters and In wasnt able to detect it. Well it wasnt even in International waters. It was in Pak waters, hiding all the way in west coast of Pak. All articles mentioned that. Visit the relevant forums and I have made same comment there as well but you seem to have a memory that remembers only selective things.

Now Pak navy isn't going to exactly tell you the whole mission. You were able to detect after it itself came on surface at home base at the ends of its mission

By the way Pak navy has awarded gallantry awards to the crew of this submarine for operating in "hostile waters"

So obviously it was in Indian waters. You can reject it. No issues. We believe in Pak navy story

Only shows that you didnt even read the article but jumped on the headline.

I was merely asking this pajeet from South to post something relevant to China.

Is that too much to ask?

Ok Pakjeet I will talk about your Abbajan :china:

Chinese lack the necessary number of Aircraft carriers for their surface fleet to project power near Indian waters.

The only option is to use their submarines

This is exactly why Indian Navy has heavily invested in Anti-submarine warfare

Good southie anna pajeet

That is like a good boy. No need to act like an as$hole all the time :tup:

How is that even a question while no one raises a brow over every insecure mouthbreather proclaiming that about a countless times more professional Chinese navy? They are in conflict or in cold war with every country in their neighbourhood so thats the measuring stick what they need to be prepared for. They have no real strategic allies only suppliers and opportunistic exploiters.

You can eyeball the obvious after just five minutes digging into their routines, recent updates and every day observation. Their biggests "strenghts" are infact just limitations of surrounding powers and geography. They are not even near the level where you have to dig out cherrypicked and misrepresent once in a decade superficial mishaps that may or may not even have happend just to make them "look bad".

As for the whole idea of prepardness for war, the reality is that most nations are simply not prepared for a war, even China is lacking in that regard, altough China has to deal with much bigger fish.

Last edited:
Well your navy volunteered to be Indian Navy's punch bag in the last major conflict of Indian navy :D

Why dont you open a new thread about Pakistan's Navy instead of de railing this thread with irrelevant BS??.

We practice every year with the french,aussies,russians,japanese and americans and they always come back for more.I guess the navy isn't a complete waste ,or are all these nations wasting time and money for show?

Not irrelevant , the OP claims the IN is incompetent , if so then you had your *** handed to you by an incompetent navy , what does that make you guys then?

IN is irrelevant compared to China. OP's post doesnt mention Pakistan's Navy or Pakistan Military thinking Indian Navy is irrelevant.

PAF dominated IAF on 27th Feb2019 , that doesnt mean PAF is better than PLAAF or USAF.

Back
Top Bottom