What's new

Why do Indians want to deflect?

A week on from the Covid crisis and one can see Indian deflection working overtime.
Leaders praising large political gatherings - Indian members keen to deflect and call it the China virus - continue to play cricket whilst hospitals are falling apart. This Indian deflection now is costing monumental loss of life....

Sindh under Muslim domination from 712 to 2021 --------->1309 years
Punjab under Muslim domination from 1026 to 1767 -----> 741 years
Punjab under second Muslim domination 1947 to 2021---> 74 years
Kashmir under Muslim rule from 1339 to 1819----------------> 480 years
Delhi under Muslim rule 1192 to 1771----------------------------> 579 years (basically Maratha puppet by 1750s)
Bengal under Muslim rule 1204 to 1757--------------------------> 553 years
'Foreign' Muslim domination. It's not domination if ruled by native rulers🙂. Also, Sindh for a brief period was ruled by the indigenous Soomra dynasty, I will say.
Also, Punjab under second Muslim domination is wrong because now Pakistan is governed by local people.

Last edited:
Let's just hope Pakistan stays well. But how would you feel getting sympathy from a beggar? would you not deflect?

Indian atrocities against their minorities brought God wrath upon them. If someone want to see the hell check it out once called india and eyeopener hell fire non stop.We just pray God wrath easy on indian nation.

I dont seem to understand our Indian members.
We attempt to show sympathy and try to offer support in the tragedy folding in the land known as India - yet most Indian members seem to be more interested in either deflection or having a go about their neighbour?
Is it any wonder with most Indians having the mentality of a goldfish that they try to find solitude in deflection?
Am flabbergasted and hope the amount of energy they have to troll and try to "put down" their neighbor - they invest half of their energy looking after their families health in such tough conditions.
Depends on what you are trying to observe, find and perceive. If you are instinctively looking to filter the negative posts, you'll tend to inflate the number than what the actual number is.

Coming to the point of deflection, I'll agree that we Indians do that and almost all people do it. No one likes people pointing out their shortcomings and thus the automatic coping mechanism is to deflect. It's not something which is peculiar to India but can be something which is more prevalent in South Asia. If you open your eyes, you'll see the same deflection from your fellow countrymen as well.

For India, I think that there should be a small independent committee of members for every government whose rule is to just criticize and find the loopholes within the administration of the country. I know that the Opposition is always there to do that but this committee should be a group of members that should be taken seriously by all governments in power by submitting reports about how the loopholes were sorted out and looked into. Criticism is actually something which can bring about rapid change in the country.

Back
Top Bottom