What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

We hate speaking any "luchnawi" shakhnawi accents and I already wrote who speaks those ugly "lakhnawi" accents in pakistan, dont want to repeat it. We have made it clear that we will speak urdu with our local accent, if this caused some pain in the rear of some lakhnawi or whatever we dont give a damn.

I had already discussed it yesterday and baffled to the see the basic knowledge of Pakistanis but the most funny one was seeing you lecturing the original speakers of the Hindi-Urdu language. :omghaha::omghaha:

I had already discussed it yesterday and baffled to the see the basic knowledge of Pakistanis but the most funny one was seeing you lecturing the original speakers of the Hindi-Urdu language. :omghaha::omghaha:

I will stick with my opion that hindi language is a dirt, it is an inferior language of bhayyas

I will stick with my opion that hindi language is a dirt, it is an inferior language of bhayyas
hindi and urdu are almost similar

bhaiya language is like arreeeh babua tuhara naam ka hai (not similar to hindi or urdu)

:P u should listen to dravidian language spoken in south you will laugh your *** off :lol: :lol: :lol:

hindi and urdu are almost similar

bhaiya language is like arreeeh babua tuhara naam ka hai (not similar to hindi or urdu)

:P u should listen to dravidian language spoken in south you will laugh your *** off :lol: :lol: :lol:

"bhaiya language is like arreeeh babua tuhara naam ka hai" is the true ugly face of "hindi" language.

Just by loading urdu language (developed by persian/turk middle class of delhi) with your ugly sanskrit words cannot make it "hindi".

Hindi is the language of hindu bhayyas of UP and bihar. Anything else is Urdu developed by muslim persian/turkic middle class of delhi around 17/18th century. Just corrupting it with sanskrit bastardization is not going to make some hindi-urdu mysterious language, no such thing exists.

"bhaiya language is like arreeeh babua tuhara naam ka hai" is the true ugly face of "hindi" language.

Just by loading urdu language (developed by persian/turk middle class of delhi) with your ugly sanskrit words cannot make it "hindi".

Hindi is the language of hindu bhayyas of UP and bihar. Anything else is Urdu developed by muslim persian/turkic middle class of delhi around 17/18th century. Just corrupting it with sanskrit bastardization is not going to make some hindi-urdu mysterious language, no such thing exists.
i dont have much knowledge about this
but hindi and urdu are almost similar while spoken

i dont have much knowledge about this
but hindi and urdu are almost similar while spoken

Because what is being called "hindi" in your coutry is "urdu" bastardized with sanskrit. The "real" hindi is what the "real" bhayyas of UP and bihar speak. The real "urdu" is what Mir Taqi mir wrote in 18th century, Ghalib wrote in 19th century and Iqbal and Faiz wrote in 20th century which was essentially a languae developed by refining the local ugly "haryanvi" dialect of delhi by persian/turkic muslim middle classes. If you are interested in real "hindi" written by some muslim poet then look for 13th century poetry of "khusro" who wrote in exactly the same ugly "hindi" language which is still spoken by real bhayya native speakers of "hindi" in UP and bihar.

Because what is being called "hindi" in your coutry is "urdu" bastardized with sanskrit. The "real" hindi is what the "real" bhayyas of UP and bihar speak. The real "urdu" is what Mir Taqi mir wrote in 18th century, Ghalib wrote in 19th century and Iqbal and Faiz wrote in 20th century which was essentially a languae developed by refining the local ugly "haryanvi" dialect of delhi by persian/turkic muslim middle classes. If you are interested in real "hindi" written by some muslim poet then look for 13th century poetry of "khusro" who wrote in exactly the same ugly "hindi" language which is still spoken by real bhayya native speakers of "hindi" in UP and bihar.
thx for the knowledge broda

you want say your mimicry sounds better than the original accent. :crazy::crazy::suicide::suicide:

What mimicry, half of the words of urdu are already same as in punjabi. The other half as I told you we do not speak them (depending on the local accent) the same way as they are spoken by bhayyas of UP and bihar.

What mimicry, half of the words of urdu are already same as in punjabi. The other half as I told you we do not speak them (depending on the local accent) the same way as they are spoken by bhayyas of UP and bihar.

so you found the Punjabi connection to disapprove the cheap mimicry. :omghaha:

Everyone ignore the proffesional archer @RazPaK he has faked his history and claims his ancestors where archers for the Mughal Empire.:rofl:
He thinks that Pakistanis have equal claim to the Mughal Empire as Uzbek Turks and thinks he ruled us.
Everything he types is the depressed and frustrated rantings of a man in deep delusion.

Madrasa chaap,

Do you know that Urdu is not even categorized as a proper language. It is a creole.

FYI ( since you certainly did not know about how languages are classified ), A pidgin is a tongue that is developed by people to communicate with other people who do not speak their language. It is a mish mash of two or more languages. If a pidgin is adopted as primary language by a large demography, it is considered as creole.

Urdu developed as language of camp followers and is mishmash of Hindi, Punjabi and Persian. It did not evolved like Hindi which evolved naturally from Prakrit.

And comparison of Urdu with Sanskrit is laughable.Sanskrit is oldest existing language of the world ans the progenitor of whole Indo-European branch of languages of which your creole is also a part.

language :: Written versus spoken languages -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Secondly what you wrote doesn't matter because you Indians still stink. :lol:

Another video proving how people think you Indians smell:

lol

Regarding Stink,

BO depends on diet you take. Worst BO is of people who consume copious amount of Dairy products. Second worst are those of meat eaters followed by those who consumes spices.

While a lot of Indians do consume spices and by extension both meat and dairy ( since curry is used to provide flavor to panner and meat ), Pakistanis, especially Punjabis are even voracious consumer of all three.Both theoretically and in reality, Pakistani's, especially Punjabis stink worst than Indians.

At least vegetarian Indians don't eat Meat or curry.

HowStuffWorks "How does diet affect body odor?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom