What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

what???
just do ''GOOGLE SEARCH'.

don't bluff , I don't need to Google search, to know Tamils' history, I am eagerly waiting for your mental masturbation refutation not an escape route via 'GOOGLE SEARCH '

where's the historic evidence ?

actually the ancestors of present day srilankan tamils were mainly from kanyakumari district of Tamilnadu(it was under Kerala until 1957) and coastal south Kerala and coastal south Kerala...they have been living there since 11th century(first wave of migration)..

Last edited:
what have you been smoking lately ? if you have zilch knowledge on Tamil history , lay off and stop speculating with no historic reference to back up your mental masturbation
dei vetti payale..nee enna periya pundaiya??Tamil le oru varthai kooda pesa theriyatha nee ellam Tamil varalara patti pesuthu..periya mayirnu nennappa??dei poyi olunga Tamil kathuko..apparam inge vanthu oombalaam..soru thindu valarnthiya illa pee thindu valarnthiya??pesa varaan naayi ootha pundaimavan..

what have you been smoking lately ? if you have zilch knowledge on Tamil history , lay off and stop speculating with no historic reference to back up your mental masturbation

Hey quickly do some 'Google Search' and post the best suitable garbage. :omghaha:

don't bluff , I don't need to Google search, to know Tamils' history, I am eagerly waiting for your mental masturbation refutation not an escape route via 'GOOGLE SEARCH '

where's the historic evidence ?
i am using a mobile pdf,so some limitation...
google-eelavar.com(about jaffna)

i am using a mobile pdf,so some limitation...
google-eelavar.com(about jaffna)

the site has nothing, to support your mental masturbation

History | EelavarHistory | Eelavar

History Archive
There has been an error.

We apologize for any inconvenience, please hit back on your browser or use the search form below

in the meantime Sri Lankan history

Dakkhina Stupa in Anuradhapura. Currently identified as a Buddhist stupa, but considered until the mid-1800s CE as Elara Sohona, the tomb of 2nd century BCE Tamil king Elara, who invaded Sri Lanka from the Chola Kingdom, in the Tamil country and ruled in Anurahapura. The tomb was built by King Duttugemunu, to honour King Elara, who had ruled justly. The identification and reclassification is considered controversial

Last edited:
Dude are you seriously trying to have a sane argument with that joker ?? You wont.. :lol: Plus you might never get a reply in Tamil either

:tup:
sorry,i cant post the link...
just google-eelavar.com...(click-jaffna travel and tourism)-points of interest-oh jaffna! my jaffna
thank you

actually the ancestors of present day srilankan tamils were mainly from kanyakumari district of Tamilnadu(it was under Kerala until 1957) and coastal south Kerala...they have been living there since 11th century(first wave of migration)..thereafter mostly came from other parts of tamilnadu and blended with already existed people...even now jaffna shows strong cultural similarities with Kerala and kanyakumari...jaffna tamil and

and you falsely claimed the first wave of migration was since 11th Century , Tamils have been living in Lanka before 11th century

It may be appropriate to mention in this connection that whereas the settlers in Jaffna before the eleventh century are said to have come mostly from Kerala (Malabar), the immigrants of the Chola and Vijaya Nagara periods seem to have come from the eastern part of South India

The Tamil Kingdom | Eelavar

and you falsely claimed the first wave of migration was since 11th Century , Tamils have been living in Lanka before 11th century

The Tamil Kingdom | Eelavar
before or since,that doesn't matter..
what i said that they were mostly from Kerala and kanyakumari..and they have strong culture relations with Kerala,right??
so they were migrations from Kerala and Tamilnadu,right??
only doubt is about the 'year'??

Both are same language who were artificially divided. Bollywood has played a great role to reuniting this artificial division.

Both are distinctly different. GOI recognizes this and has Urdu as a state language in various states including P/bangla and J&K.

Both are distinctly different. GOI recognizes this and has Urdu as a state language in various states including P/bangla and J&K.

They are two languages only in name, and I don't expect a Pakistani/Bangladeshi understanding, only the North Indian Hindu and Muslim know this. ;)

Back
Top Bottom