What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

Regarding Stink,

BO depends on diet you take. Worst BO is of people who consume copious amount of Dairy products. Second worst are those of meat eaters followed by those who consumes spices.

While a lot of Indians do consume spices and by extension both meat and dairy ( since curry is used to provide flavor to panner and meat ), Pakistanis, especially Punjabis are even voracious consumer of all three.Both theoretically and in reality, Pakistani's, especially Punjabis stink worst than Indians.

At least vegetarian Indians don't eat Meat or curry.

HowStuffWorks "How does diet affect body odor?"

More bullshit theories keep coming up with them, I'd love to argue with you stupid but I dont want to stoop down to ur level... ;)

"bhaiya language is like arreeeh babua tuhara naam ka hai" is the true ugly face of "hindi" language.

Just by loading urdu language (developed by persian/turk middle class of delhi) with your ugly sanskrit words cannot make it "hindi".

Hindi is the language of hindu bhayyas of UP and bihar. Anything else is Urdu developed by muslim persian/turkic middle class of delhi around 17/18th century. Just corrupting it with sanskrit bastardization is not going to make some hindi-urdu mysterious language, no such thing exists.

thanks for the information on Hindi

Hindi like Sanskrit or English is a foreign imported Indo -European language . Tamil is native to India and its India's duty to safeguard and promote Tamil as part of India's cultural heritage.

Urdu developed as language of camp followers and is mishmash of Hindi, Punjabi and Persian. It did not evolved like Hindi which evolved naturally from Prakrit.

Hindi evolved from local dialects Braj, Awadhi, and finally Khari Boli . With Muslim subjugation in Northern India, whose rulers used Persian as their official language, Khari Boli adopted many Persian and Arabic words to evolve into Hindi, and your claim that Hindi 'naturally evolved from Prakrit' is grossly misleading.

Just go see how malayalees integrate themselves.

OMG !!!! now you pushing this obnoxious malayalee tradition onto the poor Tamils ???

http://www.indianetzone.com/45/sambandham.htm

Last edited:

Hindi like Sanskrit or English is a foreign imported Indo -European language . Tamil is native to India and its India's duty to safeguard and promote Tamil as part of India's cultural heritage.
we know..its our prime duty..we will do it from today itself..without any fail...
thank you..

Hindi evolved from local dialects Braj, Awadhi, and finally Khari Boli . With Muslim subjugation in Northern India, whose rulers used Persian as their official language, Khari Boli adopted many Persian and Arabic words to evolve into Hindi, and your claim that Hindi 'naturally evolved from Prakrit' is grossly misleading.

Whoa! what an illiterate, google search always don't help. :o::o:

I know pretty exactly than you are. I have never heard the word Hindi. For them, for all the villages I have travelled, English learning seems to be their top priority. It will get them job, not Tamil or Hindi.
Learning Hindi is strict only for National Integration, but no need to force it on others.
If I live in a Hindi area, of course I shall learn it, its the same for all people. Scared , poverty doesnt mean they want to learn Hindi. Nor not teaching them Hindi, isnt making them votebank. I really dont know what point you are trying to make.

I highly doubt it you do,hindi is not being forced upon anyone now.

Only people who for UPSC examinations/Banking examinations kinda try to learn so,but offering it as third language is a problem now?

Do you want me to show you the number of tamil people working in the middle east as contract labour?

do you know how they live and how they make money,forget about the people who live like that in Mumbai?

OMG !!!! now you pushing this obnoxious malayalee tradition onto the poor Tamils ???

http://www.indianetzone.com/45/sambandham.htm

First go and make people speak tamizh properly,i guess you guys have not seen the movie katradhu tamizh.

and far worse things have happened in TN also.

God knows which world u guys live in.

First go and make people speak tamizh properly,i guess you guys have not seen the movie katradhu tamizh.

I don't think he is a even a Tamizh.

Last edited:
More bullshit theories keep coming up with them, I'd love to argue with you stupid but I dont want to stoop down to ur level... ;)

You probably should try.You could gain something and improve your perennial untermensch status.

BTW, That post carried valid link.

Last edited:

By your logic every language is native to Africa since human race originated there. :omghaha: Show us the proof that Sanskrit was ever spoken outside of India because the earliest Sanskrit literature were composed in Sapta Sindhu region between Indus and Ganges. :laugh: It doesn't matter if Sanskrit is Indo-European language because it is ancestral and liturgical to every North and South Indian. Hinduism will stay strong in the South and so will be the Sanskrit language. You no need to recycle the same colonial crap again and again. :wacko:

That dumb guy Manlion was once distributing the wisdom telling us how Tamil Hinduism is a separate religion compared to Hinduism practised in rest of India.

Last edited:

Dialects evolve from language, not other way around. Dialects are first crack, which if perpetuated evolves in to fully grown language. Braj,Avadhi and Khari boli are dialects of hindi from which they have evolved.

+

Have you never heard the concept of loan words?

Dialects evolve from language, not other way around. Dialects are first crack, which if perpetuated evolves in to fully grown language. Braj,Avadhi and Khari boli are dialects of hindi from which they have evolved.

+

Have you never heard the concept of loan words?

He think the spoken Hindi is a mix of Khariboli, Braj and Awadhi and other dialects. It seems google search can't help him either. :omghaha::omghaha:

Good thing, it means they have preserved their language despite aryan onslaught while North India as usual bowed down to Aryans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom