What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

putting tamil in a coin and fighting for it in a Pakistan defence forum

I was not fighting but arguing not just for Tamil but for all regional languages. That's the difference you might never could understand..good bye.

Because you sound like them who can defend Aryan-Dravidian crap to any extend. Certainly, you are programmed not to accept any new fact.

Yeah Dravidian and Aryans divide may be myth and share genes but the matter is who took it from whom.

Aryan-Dravidian divide a myth: Study - The Times of India

Last edited:
I was fighting but arguing not just for Tamil but for all regional languages. That's the difference you might never could understand..good bye.

I doubt if there are sensible guys o_O like you in other languages .... so you have a hard road ahead my friend .... good bye.

meat eaters have the worst body odour,u can see middle eastern/muslim women always swimming in perfumes,everyone knows they dont shower regularly.

Stinkiest folks,i have studied with muslims girls and i know how they shower only at night and not through the day.
lolz ugliest and stinkiest peoples on planet earth now talking about Muslims ..:confused:
meat iz much better then ghas phus no doubt..:)

You can have all languages but it would be most appropriate to have Hindi as it is the majority language.

No, there is no need to have teachers for which exams are being conducted, people can take tutitions outside. If there is enough demand the schools themselves can keep teachers. That is how many people take up exam for French in CBSE.

You can demand all you want about Bengali but except for one or two states no other state speak Bengali and hence the use is severly diminished. Whereas Hindi can open up many states for him, and the student will have an advantage.

There are tutions outside dude. There is Prathmik, Madhyama , Rashtrabasha etc. I completed 1st one. :P And I know better Hindi as I growed up in Andaman's. For poor people, when sending them to school in itself a problem, why would they send to tution?

exactly,poor people need it more than others.

They can do so much,instead of stagnating around as the votebank.

Tamils are the only yendians I don't hate. Tamils don't look at me with those evil yendian eyes. Nice people actually, except the hindutva clowns on this forum.

Arent you planning to announce ur self announced exile from pdf?
Clearly I dont hate Pakistanis, but you are a exception.

exactly,poor people need it more than others.

They can do so much,instead of stagnating around as the votebank.

Bad analogy. Ask poor people which language they ever want. English and Tamil. I have never heard the word Hindi and I know that cos I work with poor kids to help them learn English.

do they even know?

do u know how many people are scared to get out of their villages and suffer from poverty?

do they even know?

do u know how many people are scared to get out of their villages and suffer from poverty?

I know pretty exactly than you are. I have never heard the word Hindi. For them, for all the villages I have travelled, English learning seems to be their top priority. It will get them job, not Tamil or Hindi.
Learning Hindi is strict only for National Integration, but no need to force it on others.
If I live in a Hindi area, of course I shall learn it, its the same for all people. Scared , poverty doesnt mean they want to learn Hindi. Nor not teaching them Hindi, isnt making them votebank. I really dont know what point you are trying to make.

I thought Hindi and urdu are almost similar phonetically. Yeah we have misunderstandings but we are still Indians. You FO:nono:

Yes mohajirs in pakistan speak urdu with same "phonetic" or "tone" as hindi speakers in UP or bihar, but punjabis, sindhis, pashtuns and balochs speak urdu with their own local "tone" which is entirely different than the "tone" of bhayyas of UP and bihar. Tell me why Bhayyas of UP and Bihar are treated like disgusting creatures in Mumbai and indian punjab, this is mainly due to the ugly tone with which they speak their bhayya hindi language, it is so irritating that it makes people annoyed.

Yes mohajirs in pakistan speak urdu with same "phonetic" or "tone" as hindi speakers in UP or bihar, but punjabis, sindhis, pashtuns and balochs speak urdu with their own local "tone" which is entirely different than the "tone" of bhayyas of UP and bihar. Tell me why Bhayyas of UP and Bihar are treated like disgusting creatures in Mumbai and indian punjab, this is mainly due to the ugly tone with which they speak their bhayya hindi language, it is so irritating that it makes people annoyed.

I have heard that tone, bad mimicry of Lucknowi Urdu with thick Punjabi accent. :laugh::laugh: As for people of UP-Bihar the issue is unemployment and not the language, so no need to distribute wisdom on the topic you have no idea about it. :wacko:

There are tutions outside dude. There is Prathmik, Madhyama , Rashtrabasha etc. I completed 1st one. :P And I know better Hindi as I growed up in Andaman's. For poor people, when sending them to school in itself a problem, why would they send to tution?
Dude, what I said was give it as an optional subject. When the demand increases the school can hire a teacher. Is it that difficult?

Also, many schools in towns follow the state board and hence have a good chance to not even ask if the student wants to learn Hindi. Cause hindi is altogether not present in the board.

But those who really want to learn will be glad they have an option.

I have heard that tone, bad mimicry of Lucknowi Urdu with thick Punjabi accent. :laugh::laugh: As for people of UP-Bihar the issue is unemployment and not the language, so no need to distribute wisdom on the topic you have no idea about it. :wacko:

We hate speaking any "luchnawi" shakhnawi accents and I already wrote who speaks those ugly "lakhnawi" accents in pakistan, dont want to repeat it. We have made it clear that we will speak urdu with our local accent, if this caused some pain in the rear of some lakhnawi or whatever we dont give a damn.

Back
Top Bottom