What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

I speak Tamil/Malayalam naturally,can understand very good telugu and passable kannada.
I also speak hindi/understand urdu and punjabi.
whats your point now?
I am not forcing anyone to learn Hindi but the government cannot deny people what they want,i have discussed this issue personally with anbumani ramdoss when i met him and he too accepted,it is all bullshit.
He said,there are vested elements who oppose this blindly and working class people dont want to cannon fodder in some random lazy dude's ego war.
Just go do a referendum on Hindi and see how Tamil people vote?
u ll be shocked by the results.

They are not preventing anybody from learning Hindi or any other languages, I believe their children have two language papers, Tamil & English, and that should be enough for a child to learn as far as language papers in schools are concerned. If the child wants to learn Hindi or any other language just for speaking, that the child can do it outside school also. A language paper in school means much deeper learning of the language and its literature, you don't need a full paper in schools just for spoken Hindi.

And again, India is a federal state, so their state their rule as far as state education is concerned. Nobody has any right to force Hindi on non-Hindi speaking states. Don't create a tension by forcing others to accept one language. Hindi is only one of the 22 official languages, don't try to give it a special status.

Kyonki hum khushbu nahi lagate, kya tu har jagah naak ghused ke badbu sunghta hai.

You guys stink so bad, you have foreigners and Indians making youtube videos about your odor. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You guys stink so bad, you have foreigners and Indians making youtube videos about your odor. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Curry? Tum log to Hummus khate ho.
25r30wi.gif

I believe u live in some wonderland,please go and see the status of government schools in TN.

People studying in private schools know what they have to learn or not,it is about government schools.

There is a concept called 2nd language & third language in CBSE schools and such a system exists in the so called samacheer kalvi also.

2nd language is what you study in depth and third language,u study only to a limited level,just passable.

Third language stops in 8th standard,2nd language till tenth std and in state board till 12th std.

The syllabus n curriculum has ample space and instead of givin low quality political propoganda in the name of social science,they can rather teach them hindi.

I repeat,go do a referendum in govt schools,u ll all end up blackfaced.

meat eaters have the worst body odour,u can see middle eastern/muslim women always swimming in perfumes,everyone knows they dont shower regularly.

Stinkiest folks,i have studied with muslims girls and i know how they shower only at night and not through the day.

Hum se itnii bu toh net aa ti jitni tum Indians se aati hain. :rofl: :lol: :laughcry:

You Indians truly stink and not only to Pakistanis but by large the world over. :lol:

Because you guys don't eat curry like us but Hummus and Shawarma. Aur Pakistan wo subah subah balti bhar Nihari bhi nahi khate hain. :omghaha::omghaha:

I only said two things-
1. I don't support imposition of Hindi on Tamils if they don't wish.
2. Hindi indeed have a penetration as the link language of India if you are in Manipur or Bangalore, English have failed to have such penetration.

Now, seems you don't want to accept the second point because you can't wake up a person pretending to be sleeping.

No, Simply because it is not true.

another diversion by personal attacks o_O but still no answer..... waiting on your "sensible tamilian"

It's Sensible Human
Try opening your narrow minded eyes once in a while.

Moreover Chennai was lagging behind Bangalore/Hyderabadin the 1990s when it shouldn't be,the best brains of TN are also outside.
Now Bangalore has emerged as the top city of south india when it was a poor cousin brother of chennai all this while,the telengana issue harmed hyderabad,all the more reasons why chennai is seeing some development now.

Accept Hindi for better livelihood and better city....hurray
Bow chika wow wow

Yes, only you are the angel of truth. :wacko:

Glad you accepted.

ya ya,everyone knows what a shallow person u r.

meat eaters have the worst body odour,u can see middle eastern/muslim women always swimming in perfumes,everyone knows they dont shower regularly.

Stinkiest folks,i have studied with muslims girls and i know how they shower only at night and not through the day.

Talking about narrow mindedness :devil:

Back
Top Bottom