What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

don't disappoint me now, please enlighten other lowly tamilians on your standards for being a "sensible tamilian"

Ok great, I accept you are a pure Dravidian race, all those genetic studies is a evil 'Hindutva' propaganda to malign your pro-atheism Marxist theories. Now, happy.
Dravidian? :D
You mean I am Shuddh desi Aryan? Just like David Irving? :P

I don't even think it's the curry. Indians light too many incense sticks in their house and it produces a nasty chemical smell.
Agarbattis smell good. Oh wait!
I will Fedex you some :tup:

Ok great, I accept you are a pure Dravidian race, all those genetic studies is a evil 'Hindutva' propaganda to malign your pro-atheism Marxist theories. Now, happy.

Now I became atheist and pro-marxist. How these things related now?:cray:

don't disappoint me now, please enlighten other lowly tamilians on your standards for being a "sensible tamilian"
Stupids can't be enlightened.

Now I became atheist and pro-marxist. How these things related now?:cray:

Stupids can't be enlightened.

another diversion by personal attacks o_O but still no answer..... waiting on your "sensible tamilian"

Dravidian? :D
You mean I am Shuddh desi Aryan? Just like David Irving? :P

Yes, I have been branded as Hindu extremist by many people for not believing in that Aryan-Dravidian divide theories, seems certain people want to hang on to this fake theory at any cost as it suits their agenda.
gigglesmile.gif
gigglesmile.gif

Last edited:
Come on. Preferring Hindi does not make @bronxbull a Hindi nationalist(that term does not exist) just like preferring Tamil in Tamil Nadu is not being a Tamil nationalist :D Chillax and accept that some differences will remain and only time and globalization will remove them.

We are too insignificant. In the future it will be more of a mix. I came from Thiruvananthapuram last week and one auto driver spoke to me in Kashmiri. Apparently he worked there in some restaurant for some time. The world is getting smaller. Peace :tup:

it is irrelevant,dravidian parties are like an expired pack of capsules,soon the people ll throw them out just like communists in kerala.

That's because Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Assamese, Oria, and all other north Indian languages are interlinked, if you know one, you can pick up the rests very quickly, whereas south Indian languages are different, but south Indian languages are again similar to each other. You are a Bengali, so you are also comfortable with Hindi sounds.

no,they are not.

Bengali/Oriya & Assamese are as similar to each other as Tamil/Telugu/Kannada/Malayalam which as are as different as anything.

Learning passable broken hindi is very easy and not something to be forced upon,talk to any tamil who lives outside,these dravidian assholes dont care about the poor folk,they exploit them to no end and talk like some big lords.

anyone who says no to learning something can never learn anything.

it is irrelevant,dravidian parties are like an expired pack of capsules,soon the people ll throw them out just like communists in kerala.
As far as I have seen, the Kashmiriyat movements, the Marathi Manoos movements etc are only for the sake of votes - the real issues are same everywhere - good governance, food, jobs, security etc. Ethnic purity cannot be maintained in today's world. unless you are North Korea :D

Poor people of Tamil Nadu wants to learn Hindi?Maybe you are just hallucinating.
When one applies for jobs in North India, I had always come across only these requirements good knowledge and good communicative skills in English.

One will learn Hindi once he goes there by hook or crook because human survival instincts says so. Until and unless the job is on some construction site as wager which always works other way around from North to South.

The jobs you apply for livelihood are not the same as what many other people have to encounter.

There are no millions of clerk jobs available,that too after computerisation.

I think you have no clue about the situation in the past,before 1995.

Go look at the tamil disapora in so many countries.

Moreover Chennai was lagging behind Bangalore/Hyderabadin the 1990s when it shouldn't be,the best brains of TN are also outside.

Now Bangalore has emerged as the top city of south india when it was a poor cousin brother of chennai all this while,the telengana issue harmed hyderabad,all the more reasons why chennai is seeing some development now.

All this due to silly policy paralysis of DMK/ADMK.

PS: Lot of people don't leave their hometowns/villages fearing language trouble.Not everyone gets to go to convents also.

This is madness...we are chewing same stuff all over again for 50 pages. But still Hindi nationalist, radical people like @bronxbull and @INDIC stating same BS.

I only said two things-
1. I don't support imposition of Hindi on Tamils if they don't wish.
2. Hindi indeed have a penetration as the link language of India if you are in Manipur or Bangalore, English have failed to have such penetration.

Now, seems you don't want to accept the second point because you can't wake up a person pretending to be sleeping.

no,they are not.

Bengali/Oriya & Assamese are as similar to each other as Tamil/Telugu/Kannada/Malayalam which as are as different as anything.

Learning passable broken hindi is very easy and not something to be forced upon,talk to any tamil who lives outside,these dravidian assholes dont care about the poor folk,they exploit them to no end and talk like some big lords.

anyone who says no to learning something can never learn anything.

Yes, they are, especially the languages you have mentioned, Bengali/Oriya & Assamese, are similar to each other and one can pick up other languages in short time if one knows any one of them

What is your problem if they don't want to learn Hindi? By the same argument why don't you learn south Indian languages?

and you call me DK asshole?
you don't even know who I am and you are assuming I never been outside TN.
According to your logic..this is what you are
Me: I'm a Hindu - you: Oh Brahmins are big

Me:I'm also from Tamil Nadu - you: Oh your Tamil is bad..what I talk is good Tamil.

Me:I'm from north of Tamil Nadu - you: Oh you north Tamil Nadu asshole. I live in south Tamil Nadu so we are great.

Now its clear who is that frog from well. First get off the stink from your *** hole before smelling mine.

Only few brahmins from Tamil Nadu are like you shameless moron. No one will support or even consider you as Tamil here.
ommale

Trying so hard with all fancy smileys and emotions.

I have not called you anything,read properly.

You invited all the conversations because of your own assumptions,which you happily make.

You want to stereotype people and accuse others when they play along.

I do look down upon North & Eastern TN because of the narrow mindedness of the people there,thats my stereotype and let the exceptions complain.

I dont need a certificate from anyone,people dont even care about silly politics of TN where am from.

We share cultural heritage with the people of southern kerala not with the open gutter people of Chennai.

My points are clear and simple,i give 2 hoots to your assumptions.

Yes, they are, especially the languages you have mentioned, Bengali/Oriya & Assamese, are similar to each other and one can pick up other languages in short time if one knows any one of them

What is your problem if they don't want to learn Hindi? By the same argument why don't you learn south Indian languages?

I speak Tamil/Malayalam naturally,can understand very good telugu and passable kannada.

I also speak hindi/understand urdu and punjabi.

whats your point now?

I am not forcing anyone to learn Hindi but the government cannot deny people what they want,i have discussed this issue personally with anbumani ramdoss when i met him and he too accepted,it is all bullshit.

He said,there are vested elements who oppose this blindly and working class people dont want to cannon fodder in some random lazy dude's ego war.

Just go do a referendum on Hindi and see how Tamil people vote?

u ll be shocked by the results.

As far as I have seen, the Kashmiriyat movements, the Marathi Manoos movements etc are only for the sake of votes - the real issues are same everywhere - good governance, food, jobs, security etc. Ethnic purity cannot be maintained in today's world. unless you are North Korea :D

Kashmiriyat is bogus gas,Marathis Manoos is a completely different issue.

Marathi Manoos is a very complicated issue,deserves it own thread.

Last edited:
Whether Tamils speak Hindi or not, all Indians need to do something about their body odor.

You guys smell funky as hell. No lie.

Kyonki hum khushbu nahi lagate, kya tu har jagah naak ghused ke badbu sunghta hai.

Back
Top Bottom