Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

[quote="Chola warrior, post: 5438914, member: 144417"

It's Sensible Human
Try opening your narrow minded eyes once in a while.[/quote]

fine sensible humans it is.... now what is your take on it

don't tell me it is putting tamil on coins

[quote="Chola warrior, post: 5438914, member: 144417"

It's Sensible Human
Try opening your narrow minded eyes once in a while.

fine sensible humans it is.... now what is your take on it

don't tell me it is putting tamil on coins

As I had said..you have no way near understanding sensible thoughts.
Matter of fact I was arguing not only for Tamil but for all regional languages in coins.

As I had said..you have no way near understanding sensible thoughts.
Matter of fact I was arguing not only for Tamil but for all regional languages in coins.

what you plan to achieve by doing that ? sensible guy!

if not by poor me may be others can understand your deep insights

- right to equality
-real unity in diversity
-justice to the name of democracy.

criteria for being a tamilian => Being sensible human => putting tamil on coins => right to equality, real unity in diversity, justice to the name of democracy.

anything I am missing here?

criteria for being a tamilian => Being sensible human => putting tamil on coins => right to equality, real unity in diversity, justice to the name of democracy.

anything I am missing here?

Don't prove your ignorance again and again by your implausible statements. There are no relevance or whatsoever with your logic nor did i mention them anywhere in such a order.

Considering I'm arguing with a person who started with Russel peters video. I can certainly understand the intensity of languor I'm dealing with. Come again when you could at least perceive the topic of the argument going on here.

Glad you accepted.

Talking about narrow mindedness :devil:

Certainly, you are guy who still believe Tamil Brahmins are Aryans and rest are pure Dravidian even reading about genetic studies that all Indian have same ancestry, certainly you won't believe in anything else and always thank the post supporting Aryan-Dravidian crap. You are not alone a guy branded me as Hindu extremist when I showed him genetic tests by Harvard Medical School refuting Aryan-Dravidian bullcrap. :laugh:

Certainly, you are guy who still believe Tamil Brahmins are Aryans and rest are pure Dravidian even reading about genetic studies that all Indian have same ancestry, certainly you won't believe in anything else and always thank the post supporting Aryan-Dravidian crap. You are not alone a guy branded me as Hindu extremist when I showed him genetic tests by Harvard Medical School refuting Aryan-Dravidian bullcrap.

According to you if someone says so then they instantly became non-hindu, pro-LTTE and DMK and certainly you are not only guy who branded me as atheist and pro-Marxist when I countered them :laugh:

Oh I forgot..you are one of those people who says no Aryan and Dravidian division but there are division between Brahmins and BCso_O

Last edited:
certainly you are not only guy who branded me as atheist and pro-Marxist when I countered them :laugh:

Because you sound like them who can defend Aryan-Dravidian crap to any extend. Certainly, you are programmed not to accept any new fact

Don't prove your ignorance again and again by your implausible statements. There are no relevance or whatsoever with your logic nor did i mention them anywhere in such a order.

Considering I'm arguing with a person who started with Russel peters video. I can certainly understand the intensity of languor I'm dealing with. Come again when you could at least perceive the topic of the argument going on here.

no harm in laughing at ourselves...

and my best wishes for bringing/ succeeding in your right to equality, real unity in diversity, justice to the name of democracy by putting tamil in a coin and fighting for it in a Pakistan defence forum :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom