What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

Go ask the poor people what they really want?
Teaching them basic hindi with 20 as the passmark is a big issue is it?
u should actually go and see how they survive and ask them what they really want,instead of doing psycho analysis from your living room.

Poor people of Tamil Nadu wants to learn Hindi?Maybe you are just hallucinating.
When one applies for jobs in North India, I had always come across only these requirements good knowledge and good communicative skills in English.

One will learn Hindi once he goes there by hook or crook because human survival instincts says so. Until and unless the job is on some construction site as wager which always works other way around from North to South.

Poor people of Tamil Nadu wants to learn Hindi?
When one applies for jobs in North India, I had always come across only these requirements good knowledge and good communicative skills in English.

One will learn Hindi once he goes there by hook or crook because human survival instincts says so. Until and unless the job is on some construction site as wager which always works other way around from North to South.
Guess what - Tamils work all over the country. No big deal. In Gujarat if a Tamil stays for 10 years he will pick up the language. Similarly plenty of UP folks who live in Tamil Nadu as auto drivers know Tamil. No big deal. :)

e like you shameless moron. No one will support or even consider you as Tamil here.
ommale
and you call me DK asshole?
you don't even know who I am and you are assuming I never been outside TN.
According to your logic..this is what you are
Me: I'm a Hindu - you: Oh Brahmins are big

Me:I'm also from Tamil Nadu - you: Oh your Tamil is bad..what I talk is good Tamil.

Me:I'm from north of Tamil Nadu - you: Oh you north Tamil Nadu asshole. I live in south Tamil Nadu so we are great.

Now its clear who is that frog from well. First get off the stink from your *** hole before smelling mine.

Only few brahmins from Tamil Nadu are like you shameless moron. No one will support or even consider you as Tamil here.
ommale

Trying so hard with all fancy smileys and emotions.

what is the minimum criteria for being a tamilian :raise: :raise:

Guess what - Tamils work all over the country. No big deal. In Gujarat if a Tamil stays for 10 years he will pick up the language. Similarly plenty of UP folks who live in Tamil Nadu as auto drivers know Tamil. No big deal. :)

This is madness...we are chewing same stuff all over again for 50 pages. But still Hindi nationalist, radical people like @bronxbull and @INDIC stating same BS.

what is the minimum criteria for being a tamilian

Being sensible human.

You can have all languages but it would be most appropriate to have Hindi as it is the majority language.

No, there is no need to have teachers for which exams are being conducted, people can take tutitions outside. If there is enough demand the schools themselves can keep teachers. That is how many people take up exam for French in CBSE.

You can demand all you want about Bengali but except for one or two states no other state speak Bengali and hence the use is severly diminished. Whereas Hindi can open up many states for him, and the student will have an advantage.

I will not go into the discussion of how Hindi will be beneficial for all, because by that logic all languages will be beneficial for all. If anybody migrates to Hindi belt then it is up to that person to learn Hindi, if anybody from Hindi belt migrates to southern or eastern states, then it is up to that person to learn the local language. There is no need for a third language in schools. And if anybody wants to learn Hindi, then there are several ways other than schools.

This is madness...we are chewing same stuff all over again for 50 pages. But still Hindi nationalist, radical people like @bronxbull and @INDIC stating same BS.

Being sensible human.
Come on. Preferring Hindi does not make @bronxbull a Hindi nationalist(that term does not exist) just like preferring Tamil in Tamil Nadu is not being a Tamil nationalist :D Chillax and accept that some differences will remain and only time and globalization will remove them.

We are too insignificant. In the future it will be more of a mix. I came from Thiruvananthapuram last week and one auto driver spoke to me in Kashmiri. Apparently he worked there in some restaurant for some time. The world is getting smaller. Peace :tup:

No offense to anyone but I just wonder why Tamil and Telugu sound harsh on ear sometimes. Hindi / Urdu doesn't sound harsh on ear but when I see Tamil films the language has a very quick tone. Everything is spoken very quickly.

That's because Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Assamese, Oria, and all other north Indian languages are interlinked, if you know one, you can pick up the rests very quickly, whereas south Indian languages are different, but south Indian languages are again similar to each other. You are a Bengali, so you are also comfortable with Hindi sounds.

Whether Tamils speak Hindi or not, all Indians need to do something about their body odor.

You guys smell funky as hell. No lie.

Whether Tamils speak Hindi or not, all Indians need to do something about their body odor.

You guys smell funky as hell. No lie.
OK :(
indian-medical-student-meme-generator-i-smell-curry-or-maybe-that-is-my-body-odor-eb55d6.jpg

Trying so hard with all fancy smileys and emotions.

Ok great, I accept you are a pure Dravidian race, all those genetic studies is a evil 'Hindutva' propaganda to malign your pro-atheism Marxist theories. Now, happy.

Back
Top Bottom