What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

The Tamil vernacular spoken in Tamil Nadu still contains lots of Sanskrit words. As I said, Hinduism and Sanskrit language will always stay strong in South India

hF4F19F88

:D

still better then $450 shit hole bhiaya state of UP and Bihar.

The kids in UP and Bihar still get basic rights of education compared to record holder Pakistanis having second highest number of kids out of school in the world next only to Nigeria and making target of reaching 60% literacy rate only by 2015. :omghaha::omghaha:

2504687_t.gif

Last edited:
Sorry sir... We non hindutvati tamils also hate pakistan:P ... we just hate u objectively and not share that love-hate relationship that u have with north/western india thanks to shared history

I have met many of your kind in the US, and all of them have been wonderful people. I guess the scum rots within India.

I have met many of your kind in the US, and all of them have been wonderful people. I guess the scum rots within India.

We are supposed to be hospitable even to enemies so don't take it has show of love:enjoy:

We are supposed to be hospitable even to enemies so don't take it has show of love:enjoy:

One of your tamil girls was showing me a lot of love. She was a very nice girl and great surgeon from the hospital she was posted at.

doctors are supposed to see all patients without bias, even if they are pakistanis:p:

She was living in the same apartment building as me. Very pretty girl. Asked me out for coffee, but I declined.

@manlion
ippudu choodu..
Tamil---Sanskrit
thinam-dhin
varsham-varsh
vaaram-vaar
sooriyan-soorya
poomi-bhoomi
santhiran-chandra
natchathiram-nakshathra
satham-shabth
artham-ardh
veera-veer
manushan-manush
purushan-purursh
innum koncham venuma.??

don't confuse Kerala with TN, Kerala has a history of Aryans, Arabs, Syrians, Jews, Portuguese, Chinese etc landing on its shores and "integrating" with the local's
better than a history of using pregnant women as human bombs,mass murdererings,killing prime ministers,using civilians as human shields..etc..

Last edited:

Ask them to check your PDF activities, they will change their attitude.

@abjktu

Tamil is independent of Sanskrit , there is no need for borrowing word from an imported, foreign, alien , substitute words exist in Tamil to replace Sanskrit word used in medieval Tamil.

These are few examples of Tamil words in Sanskrit Vocabulary.
Tamil, Sanskrit and their Meaning

1. uN -> वृ ण् vRuN, to eat
2. muLugu -> बु ल् bul, to sink
3. kothi -> थःkvath, to boil
4. tēkku ->धेdhē, to drink
5. changam -> चङग changa, handsom, beautiful
6. pulam -> फुलरीकःphullarīkah, Place
7. ericcal -> इरय irasya, anger
8. irai -> इरा irā, Food
9. iraivan -> इरावान् irāvān, king
10.irai -> इयirya, master
11.iyanku -> ईख्īkh & ईङख्īnkh, to move
12. Eru -> ईर्īr, to rise
13. uku -> उuksh, to scatter1
14. alagu (beauty)-> वगुvalgu, beautiful
15. utavi -> ऊितःūtih, help1
16. kanai -> किनद kanikrada, to pila -> िबल्bil, to split
18.putai -> bud, to hide
19. petan -> पोटा pōtā, hermaphrodite
20. pīlal -> लकःplakah, Pudendum muliebre
21. vīsu -> िबस् bis, to throw
22.vellu -> वल्Vall, to go
23.paravu -> brū, to say
24. va ṅ ku -> valk, to speak
25 vel (veluppu,வளதVeluththu) -> वभ्valbh, to eat
26. kuRu-vēr -> िहरवे र hirivera & िवे र hrivera, Coleus vettiveroides

If North Indians have a " love/hate relationship " with Pakistanis, Indian Tamils suffer from an identity crisis, their blabbering is a reflection of that crisis

Last edited:
@manlion

Tamil is independent of Sanskrit , there is no need for borrowing word from an imported, foreign, alien , substitute words exist in Tamil to replace Sanskrit word used in medieval Tamil.

These are few examples of Tamil words in Sanskrit Vocabulary.
Tamil, Sanskrit and their Meaning

1. uN -> वृ ण् vRuN, to eat
2. muLugu -> बु ल् bul, to sink
3. kothi -> थःkvath, to boil
4. tēkku ->धेdhē, to drink
5. changam -> चङग changa, handsom, beautiful
6. pulam -> फुलरीकःphullarīkah, Place
7. ericcal -> इरय irasya, anger
8. irai -> इरा irā, Food
9. iraivan -> इरावान् irāvān, king
10.irai -> इयirya, master
11.iyanku -> ईख्īkh & ईङख्īnkh, to move
12. Eru -> ईर्īr, to rise
13. uku -> उuksh, to scatter1
14. alagu (beauty)-> वगुvalgu, beautiful
15. utavi -> ऊितःūtih, help1
16. kanai -> किनद kanikrada, to pila -> िबल्bil, to split
18.putai -> bud, to hide
19. petan -> पोटा pōtā, hermaphrodite
20. pīlal -> लकःplakah, Pudendum muliebre
21. vīsu -> िबस् bis, to throw
22.vellu -> वल्Vall, to go
23.paravu -> brū, to say
24. va ṅ ku -> valk, to speak
25 vel (veluppu,வளதVeluththu) -> वभ्valbh, to eat
26. kuRu-vēr -> िहरवे र hirivera & िवे र hrivera, Coleus vettiveroides

From where you copied this gibberish translation with screwed up Devanagari and Tamil scripts. :lol::lol::lol:

If North Indians have a " love/hate relationship " with Pakistanis, Indian Tamils suffer from an identity crisis, their blabbering is a reflection of that crisis

Oh yeah! now we Indians have to look at some random Hinduphobic and Indophobic foreigners to understand the meaning of our identity. :o::o::o:

ippudu choodu..
Tamil---Sanskrit
thinam-dhin
varsham-varsh
vaaram-vaar
sooriyan-soorya
poomi-bhoomi
santhiran-chandra
natchathiram-nakshathra
satham-shabth
artham-ardh
veera-veer
manushan-manush
purushan-purursh
innum koncham venuma.??

All those things have independent Tamil words too

dhin - naazh
varsh - aandu
vaar- kizhamai
sooriya - aadhavan
bhhomi - ulagam
chandar - mathi
nakshathra - vinmeen
shabth - soru
ardh - porul
veer - thairiyam
manush - manidan
purush - kanavan

unaku innum koncham venuma? Tamil is as classic as Sanskrit and even more independent.
If you are using those Sanskrit words then that's your problem..people still use these words without any influence and that's what people are fighting to keep it fresh, untouched from influence of sanskrit and the main reason to fight against hindi imposition.

Even Tamil has given lot more words to English as loan words so that doesn't mean English is based on Tamil...try to get some sense.

Last edited:
@abjktu That guy Manlion is not a Tamil, I know him since the long time. First he use to annoy Indians by bringing in Tamil vs Non-Tamils, Hindu-Muslim things and his Hinduphobia and very recently started to annoy Sri Lankans so that he can pretend. But alas this is a Pakistani forum.

Back
Top Bottom