What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

Just a question to Indians here . Do you deny anti-Hindi sentiments in Tamil Nadu??

do you deny that they dislike Hindi??

Leaving aside politics common people are speaking in native language Tamil as they love, it like it and enjoy it while speaking. Only politicians drive the public crazy which is very common whole south Asia, not only in Tamilnadu. As I have visited Kerala, which is pretty much similar to Tamil, I do know that many indigenous people speak Hindi more fluently than I can. Last but not the least India has more than 8 hundred languages being spoken now, so don't expect to tie us in one language. If we don't like other language then we also don't hate other languages. And we are not those morons who will do go on mass human rights violation only to just implement one language.

The geographical boundaries of Khalistan will include current East Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pardesh, part of Rajasthan and small part of Uttar Pardesh. River Ravi on the west and river Jamuna on the east will be some of the boundary lines between Khalistan & Pakistan, Khalistan & India respectively. In the north, part of Himalayan range and in south, part of Thar Deset will make the geographical boundaries of Khalistan."

Sikhs are asking fair deal, they want to live in peace with pakistan & india. They never asked for west punjab, this is all propaganda by hindus.

Seriously, Why is west Punjab so sacred that they don't ask for it ? How come they want a Sikh nation that only comprise of what is Indian territory ? Why not the entire Sikh empire that Maharaja Ranjit Singh had created ?

I'll tell you why, because its a Pak created controversy, the Sikh Empire consisted of Lahore, Multan, Peshawar and Kashmir. Now suddenly, I am personally willing to give our brave Sikhs their lost empire. But then again why not the let Sikh Regiment do it. My Sikh brothers will have a ball, sounds happy to me.

History Lesson

The Shiromani Akali Dal (Sikh Political party) wanted a Punjabi Suba after independence and not the independent sate of Khalistan, this brain washing was done by your ruling dictators. This name and idea was created in 1971 (I hope you remember the year, we do remember it very fondly) and with years that followed, your Govt. armed these separatist Sikhs while the Akali Dal was not with them.

Meanwhile in India, Indira Gandhi was playing the Sikhs for votes this served as a pretext of armed Militancy in Punjab. Then 1984 Operation Blue Star took place, subsequently Indira was assassinated for it. Trust me, she deserved every bullet of it, playing with Sikh sentiments driving them to militancy all for a few votes and power to her dynasty. Then with the Congress starting anti-Sikh riots, added fuel to the fire, a few separatist now demanded a free Khalistan . Your Govt. did everything in its Power to destabilize East Punjab, that's when the Indian establishment came in hard on Punjab Sikh militancy. This led to further alienation of Sikh Groups. The armed Khalistan movement peaked in 1989 but was mostly gone by early 1990s. By 2001 it had little public support. Today it is gone, and a few try to keep this flame burning but their anger is understandable. I have personally met a lot of Sikh from all over the world and they no longer are the supporters of the Khalistan Movement (Sorry, I don't have Video clips and recordings as proof).

End of Lesson

My conclusion : The Congress and the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty is responsible for flaring such emotions of Sikhs. Not the entire Indian establishment, we all deeply regret their rule over India. Don't shed sympathy crocodile tears for our Sikhs. The People know who has done what and what transpired.

Yet, if you have such benevolence for people seeking a free country, try Baluchistan in your backyard. Leave Indian internal matters to India.

I totally agree. In my opinion Sanskrit must be made the national language. Imposing Hindi on people is not right.

Anyone knows what happened to windjammer? I miss his threads. :confused:

I totally agree. In my opinion Sanskrit must be made the national language. Imposing Hindi on people is not right.

Yup. And now Indians should understand why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi !

Anyone knows what happened to windjammer? I miss his threads. :confused:

He is on vacation.

The name Windjammer strikes fear among Indian users here !

exactly, chinese and pakistani always end up as troll victims.

And anyone who say anything bad about India is FORCED to change their location/country flag to a Pakistani one because in Indian people's super logic they assume that the person has to be a Pakistani.

@Fattyacids
Edit-

I see your point, absolutely brainless comments, Where are the mods ?? this place needs some cleaning. :mod:

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly, chinese and pakistani always end up as troll victims.

And anyone who say anything bad about India is FORCED to change their location/country flag to a Pakistani one because in Indian people's super logic they assume that the person has to be a Pakistani.

Where do you see hindi imposed on anyone in India.if people want they can choose hindi even in school.

Are you being serious ?? For all practical purposes the world doesn't run in reverse gear or Sanskrit unless you live in a temple somewhere. :disagree:

Learn what you need to, believe what you want to. Just don't force it on any one.

Back
Top Bottom