What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

And anyone who say anything bad about India is FORCED to change their location/country flag to a Pakistani one because in Indian people's super logic they assume that the person has to be a Pakistani.

If that wasn't bad enough, I was called an "insect" by an indian for asking him why indian politicians like to propagate China-Indian rivalry.

Sad to see Indian Trolls go so low to score.

They have so many DIRTY TRICKS up their sleeves to use when they lose an argument or debate.

Someone just insulted you and your avatar. I can't believe it. Indian trolls have no respect for anyone.

Here in US I have many tamilian who speak Hindi to me and others daily. Additionally my wife teaches Hindi and guess what most of students are Tamilians. So it is correct that they try to learn Hindi, they have reasons not to speak in TN. Once you start doing it, you might lose your your language. Like Punjabi's of Pakistan, who adapted Indian origin language Urdu to feel more Islamic.

Yes, internet warriors, shed your internet blood for the cause in this troll thread.

If you want to shed blood then you need a Knife. Maybe these Indian women can help you guys out :

11women9.jpg

They are to proud to use foreign language, especially one with 70% arabic/persian words. English is enough. Rest of Indians are shameless, using 2 foregin languages English & Hindi. :cheers:

They are to proud to use foreign language, especially one with 70% arabic/persian words. English is enough. Rest of Indians are shameless, using 2 foregin languages English & Hindi. :cheers:

Um.. Do you know how much foreign is in Pakistan? Hindi isn't foreign. If so Farsi, Turkish, etc, etc, etc. is "foreign" for having loan words that are Arabic, etc and having script that latin or arabic.

:cheers:
Um.. Do you know how much foreign is in Pakistan? Hindi isn't foreign. If so Farsi, Turkish, etc, etc, etc. is "foreign" for having loan words that are Arabic, etc and having script that latin or arabic.

Punjabi & sanskrit are our languages so urdu isnt completly foreign as is the case with hindi.

Punjabi & sanskrit are our languages so urdu isnt completly foreign as is the case with hindi.

I do hope you know that Urdu is the mother-tongue for only 7 percent of Pakistanis. It was imported into Pakistan along with it's native speakers, the Mohajirs, who were mostly from India's gangetic belt. :agree:

And as for Sanskrit, indeed its preclassical, archaic version (Vedic Sanskrit)was composed along the banks of Indus. But due to the invasion of Punjab by Darius of Persia(around 400 BC if I'm right), classical Sanskrit moved away from Punjab. It developed and prospered in the Gangetic plains. Hence, it isn't all that alien to today's India either. :yahoo:

The geographical boundaries of Khalistan will include current East Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pardesh, part of Rajasthan and small part of Uttar Pardesh. River Ravi on the west and river Jamuna on the east will be some of the boundary lines between Khalistan & Pakistan, Khalistan & India respectively. In the north, part of Himalayan range and in south, part of Thar Deset will make the geographical boundaries of Khalistan."

Sikhs are asking fair deal, they want to live in peace with pakistan & india. They never asked for west punjab, this is all propaganda by hindus.

Hahahaha,yah Kahaan se niklte hain?

Apna ghat sambhala nahi jaa raha,aur Khalistan banana pahunch gye,hehe.

Hahahaha,yah Kahaan se niklte hain?

Apna ghat sambhala nahi jaa raha,aur Khalistan banana pahunch gye,hehe.

Yakeen kijiye aunty jee agher allah ne moka diya to Zaid Hamid khud jaye gha apne punjabi bhaio ko azad karane. Every punjabi shuld be free from oppresive goverment of Delhi.

Back
Top Bottom