What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

Religion, that is all there is to you and your Identity. Doesn't mean those who follow other religions have the same thinking on the idea of nation. There is no such thing as Khalistan that is a vague thing with which Pakistani establishment brainwashed some of our brothers. Sikhs despite being a very small religious minority have given India the best businessmen, the best soldiers, the best leaders, the best scholars and the best farmers. We are proud to have such a great community on the soil of of our nation.

If you insist, yes Khalistan is India, it is the whole of India, and India is culturally much more than what your mind can possibly perceive.

Khalistan

No one beats India. You're the most conquered country. Persians, Afghan, Turks, Mongols, and Brits conquered you for 1000 years, :omghaha:

Yup and yet we prevail today, we don't deny our history, we have never been aggressors, but a melting pot of humanity, and no one left us they are all here, as a part of India, Brits left but the modern Indian cultural is evolving on the line of the Brits they are one of India's best international partners. Our systems are very similar.

Having said that, the Japs did you good. And even after 7 decades after WWII China still cries mommy over Japan, even when Japs have lost almost all their might.

Nice story but not accepted as proof here.

As, India is beyond what you can perceive, had I been working in Tamil Nadu, i would have definitely learned Tamil. You think Tamils seek a different national identity than India. Fine live in your fairy land.

Let a day come, or rather come to India, be it today or tomorrow, you will see a Tamil, a Sikh , a Hindu, a Parsi and an Indian Muslim standing as equals under the Indian Tricolor. And grow up kiddo.

As, India is beyond what you can perceive, had I been working in Tamil Nadu, i would have definitely learned Tamil. You think Tamils seek a different national identity than India. Fine live in your fairy land.

Let a day come, or rather come to India, be it today or tomorrow, you will see a Tamil, a Sikh , a Hindu, a Parsi and an Indian Muslim standing as equals under the Indian Tricolor. And grow up kiddo.

equal ? No such thing in India !
Hindu against Muslim and Christian.
Hindu oppressing Northeast Indians.
Hindu Oppressing Sikhs.
Caste System still intact in India to keep oppressing people.

Yup and yet we prevail today, we don't deny our history, we have never been aggressors, but a melting pot of humanity, and no one left us they are all here, as a part of India, Brits left but the modern Indian cultural is evolving on the line of the Brits they are one of India's best international partners. Our systems are very similar.

Having said that, the Japs did you good. And even after 7 decades after WWII China still cries mommy over Japan, even when Japs have lost almost all their might.

LOL, have u been to school? Japan occupied only 1/3 of China, but we held on and fought them. Where were you indians during WW2? You don't even have your own country to fight for :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Hindu Oppressing Sikhs.

Fine, whatever makes you happy. I don't blame you, you don't have any idea about India. And India is NOT a Hindu nation, being a Hindu myself, I would never want my country to become one, religion has no role in the political and governance of India. And perhaps you also are picturing me as a cow-**** drinking moron. Fine live and believe in your notions.

Huh, I miss Jungi. damn, I even miss Gogo.

Hindu Oppressing Sikhs.
Hindus aren't oppressing anyone. Sikhs are the richest religious group in India and Christians are the second richest. Stop believing you Wahhabi mullahs and look at the reality. Majority of Sikhs don't want Khalistan and the ones that do don't even live in India. @Aeronaut this guy is spamming and has also changed his flags multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, have u been to school? Japan occupied only 1/3 of China, but we held on and fought them. Where were you indians during WW2? You don't even have your own country to fight for :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

I never said that Japan fully occupied China you just assumed that I meant it, I just said "the Japs did you good" and that ******** is still sore. You are one race in one country, you fought the Japs I never said you didn't, had Japan not been Nuked the History would have been different, but lets leave it at that, the probabilistic game of history has very controversial out comes..

Damn, you are being so arrogant, we were a part of the British Empire during WWII, Yes we were a colony of the British then but India's armed forces took Part In WWII from the side of the allied forces, as you said before we were never one country in the geography of how the country spans today, and the British Raj is the reason that this much amount of diversity has been amalgamated into one nation, I don't deny that we don't have any problems here, but the people who want to stay together as one are far more than that who want to part away, other wise we would have been marred by civil war, and lawlessness as South Sudan, Somalia and Syria. So think before you post.

I don't deny our past and I am not ashamed of it, our history books don't teach us to hate, they don't teach us lies, true the Indian subcontinent never had a single united nation as it does today, Indian civilization and culture existed in this subcontinent for thousands of years with different Kings with different areas in the sub continent. The Nation of India has come into being only 66 years ago. Like it or not, we are here today and we are here to stay. So deal with it.

China is almost one race, almost one language. Qin Dynasty unified China in 221 BC. and more or less it has remained Unified ever since under different dynasties. So the national Identity of China is much older(ancient) than of the present day India. We have actively tried to become a nation only for the past 66 years. These are the facts and almost every Indian knows it. If you find it some thing to laugh about, its fine, be my guest, laugh you heart out.

And we are still here..I hope our present day enemies realize that we can never be defeated...in retrospect...looking around where our so called conquers stand in respect to India...says a whole different story.

How delusional? How ungrateful? You were defeated by Mughals, then some Europeans. You don't even have your country. But thanks to the British, they created a new country called India. Otherwise you go back to Mughal empire and a few kingdoms.

Hindu Oppressing Sikhs.

Read the first line of the post you are replying to dude.

Hindus aren't oppressing anyone. Sikhs are the richest religious group in India and Christians are the second richest. Stop believing you Wahhabi mullahs and look at the reality. Majority of Sikhs don't want Khalistan and the ones that do don't even live in India. @Aeronaut this guy is spamming and has also changed his flags multiple times.

Dude, sorry to interrupt, the richest are the Parsis in terms of money. Their weakest fellow stands at Rs. 20Lacs/annum. In terms of contribution and Inida as a whole you are right Sikhs are the richest, on average a sikh is way better than the average population, closely followed by Jains.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said that Japan fully occupied China you just assumed that I meant it, I just said "the Japs did you good" and that ******** is still sore. You are one race in one country, you fought the Japs I never said you didn't, had Japan not been Nuked the History would have been different, but lets leave it at that, the probabilistic game of history has very controversial out comes..

Damn, you are being so arrogant, we were a part of the British Empire during WWII, Yes we were a colony of the British then but India's armed forces took Part In WWII from the side of the allied forces, as you said before we were never one country in the geography of how the country spans today, and the British Raj is the reason that this much amount of diversity has been amalgamated into one nation, I don't deny that we don't have any problems here, but the people who want to stay together as one are far more than that who want to part away, other wise we would have been marred by civil war, and lawlessness as South Sudan, Somalia and Syria. So think before you post.

I don't deny our past and I am not ashamed of it, our history books don't teach us to hate, they don't teach us lies, true the Indian subcontinent never had a single united nation as it does today, Indian civilization and culture existed in this subcontinent for thousands of years with different Kings with different areas in the sub continent. The Nation of India has come into being only 66 years ago. Like it or not, we are here today and we are here to stay. So deal with it.

China is almost one race, almost one language. Qin Dynasty unified China in 221 BC. and more or less it has remained Unified ever since under different dynasties. So the national Identity of China is much older(ancient) than of the present day India. We have actively tried to become a nation only for the past 66 years. These are the facts and almost every Indian knows it. If you find it some thing to laugh about, its fine, be my guest, laugh you heart out.

Ok, I'm impressed by your honesty and knowledge of our history. I'm happy to have an intellectual discussion. Don't take that post too seriously, it was meant for trolls, too many indians trolling.

Soon the hide out will be busted ...... :lol:

How delusional? How ungrateful? You were defeated by Mughals, then some Europeans. You don't even have your country. But thanks to the British, they created a new country called India. Otherwise you go back to Mughal empire and a few kingdoms.

Back
Top Bottom