What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

That's people's daily. Your government suppresses regional languages. :cheesy:

These are government's TV channels in Indian Languages.
doordarshan.jpg

That's our people's daily, not for those dimwitted who doesn't a shxt about chinese history.
Manchu is chinese :yahoo: :yahoo: Dispute it.

At least Hindi is a beautiful language that we can listen. Look at Tamil, when you hear it, it's like some drumstick going through your ear.

I had a few Srilankan friends in Chennai(Madras)...in the mid 90's....we used to play Gully cricket.. They used to talk in Singhalese all the time...and guess what it sounded rubbish..its the language of the devil.

Who are terrorists?

You should have under stood. Those Militants in Kashmir.

Lets just stick to the topic. (not preaching, but lets just leave it here will discuss it on a more suitable thread some other time)

I had a few Srilankan friends in Chennai(Madras)...in the mid 90's....we used to play Gully cricket.. They used to talk in Singhalese all the time...and guess what it sounded rubbish..its the language of the devil.

well i heard a different story from British people about us ;)

I have dozens of Tamil coworkers who speak very good Hindi... also Malyalis and Kannads too speak Hindi.. and who told you that Tamils are expected to know Hindi? I never came across anyone...You advocate English! whereas these days learning Chinese and Korian is the need of the hour as most of our business is in these countries........

Nice story but not accepted as proof here.

The last of the Manchus: Et tu, Manchu? | The EconomistOne hundred years on, only a few native speakers remain| SANJIAZI |From the print edition.

The status off official language did not mean it was spoken widely Yindoo, most bannermen entirely forgot their native language. They could only be distinguihsed by their surnames. 1911 Xinhai Revolution also has nothing to do with Communists taking over in 1949.
Learn geography Yindoo. Sanjiazi is in heilonjiang.

Another news article, another slap in your face. It keeps happening again and again. Your stupidity has no boundaries :omghaha::omghaha: :omghaha:

Another news article, another slap in your face. It keeps happening again and again. Your stupidity has no boundaries :omghaha::omghaha: :omghaha:

I told you these articles are more authentic than Chinese maps of Ming and Qing Empires and 9 dashed line. :omghaha::omghaha:

That's a debatable issue,,,,,

Hindi for North,English for South

Still every1 understand every1.......:cheers:

Hindi is recognized as the official language of India...but not the national language, as far as I know....and Yes being from Chennai I do speak/read/write fluent Hindi. ...not out of compulsion but out of interest.

I told you these articles are more authentic than Chinese maps of Ming and Qing Empires and 9 dashed line. :omghaha::omghaha:

But you've just being proven wrong by a Phd student :rofl: :rofl: Not to mention many times by me, :rofl: :rofl:
Look, news article or wiki ain't going to cut it, understand? Sure you love getting slap in the face :yahoo: :yahoo:

No one beats India. You're the most conquered country. Persians, Afghan, Turks, Mongols, and Brits conquered you for 1000 years, :omghaha:

And we are still here..I hope our present day enemies realize that we can never be defeated...in retrospect...looking around where our so called conquers stand in respect to India...says a whole different story.

But you've just being proven wrong by a Phd student :rofl: :rofl: Not to mention many times by me, :rofl: :rofl:
Look, news article or wiki ain't going to cut it, understand? Sure you love getting slap in the face :yahoo: :yahoo:

When did you prove it. You just refuse to answer when you have no answer. :hitwall::rofl::rofl:

Just a question to Indians here . Do you deny anti-Hindi sentiments in Tamil Nadu??

do you deny that they dislike Hindi??

No we do not hate Hindi..we hate it when we are forced to learn Hindi....that was in the past...Go to TN today..you will see that it has all changed.

Khalistan is all inside India.

Religion, that is all there is to you and your Identity. Doesn't mean those who follow other religions have the same thinking on the idea of nation. There is no such thing as Khalistan that is a vague thing with which Pakistani establishment brainwashed some of our brothers. Sikhs despite being a very small religious minority have given India the best businessmen, the best soldiers, the best leaders, the best scholars and the best farmers. We are proud to have such a great community on the soil of of our nation.

If you insist, yes Khalistan is India, it is the whole of India, and India is culturally much more than what your mind can possibly perceive.

Back
Top Bottom