What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

no,they are not.

they think dravidian parties are representatives of heritage,which they are not.

they make random cinema stars their heroes,when real heroes like one organic agriculturalist who died a few months ago are not even remembered.

no,they are not.

they think dravidian parties are representatives of heritage,which they are not.

they make random cinema stars their heroes,when real heroes like one organic agriculturalist who died a few months ago are not even remembered.

His name is Namazhvar..you don't even know his name and you are still assuming everyone talks against hindi impositions is from Dravdidian party. How ignorant you are.

no,they are not.

well even us Malayalees go way overboard with our star worship.

and communists :mad:

Now the argument is not that Tamil or Sanskrit is better but why Hindi should be imposed? and where is equal rights of other regional language.
When Tamil and Sanskrit can be compared to their rich tradition. Hindi doesn't have any chance to stand in this comparison. So need to have special treatment for Hindi in a country of diversity.

Its other way around not from Malayalam but in Malayalam. Check your facts.

You can trace words in Malayalam to its roots in Sanskrit or Tamil.

Malayalam is a young language.

And leave us Mallus out of this. We are content with our Idkki gold, soft **** and alcohol.

well even us Malayalees go way overboard with our star worship.

and communists :mad:

I know many Malayalees, many of them always talk about 'evil' Capitalists, even not sparing posting them on facebook. During my college days, most of them were cool guys everyone having family link in the Middle East and nothing to do with communists. :laugh:

I know many Malayalees, many of them always talk about 'evil' Capitalists, even not sparing posting them on facebook. During my college days, most of them were cool guys everyone having family link in the Middle East and nothing to do with communists. :laugh:

:hitwall:

sorry about that.

And Middle East is sustining our existence. Pretty hypocritical then to bleat off Capitalists.

Tamil has longer written history compared to sanskrit...

The only excuse sanstrit lovers say is that sanskrit was passed orally ...

If that was the case, image how far back tamil history would stretch if we added years for orally transmitted part..

Tamil is the crown of indian languages as it constitute 51% of all the inscriptions found in India..

Without this we wouldn't know our history as MOST non-tamil kings failed to record our history, thereby doing great disservice to our nation

genealogy_of_the_primary_Dravidian_languages.gif

image.gif

By the very nature of language formation, it is clear that Tamil alone cannot claim the tittle of being older. Pointless arguments.

genealogy_of_the_primary_Dravidian_languages.gif

By the very nature of language formation, it is clear that Tamil alone cannot claim the tittle of being older. Pointless arguments.

How come Malalyalam is shown as the same timeline as Proto-Tamil? even though it is oe of the youngest in South india?

How come Malalyalam is shown as the same timeline as Proto-Tamil? even though it is oe of the youngest in South india?

That is because the split took place very late. As I said it is pointless to argue who or which language alone can claim ancient connections. It is not like Tamil remain unaltered during all these processes. Any & every split further refined & reinforced the end result that we see today. To argue that it was a bunch of people speaking the "Tamil" language spliting off without reason is patently silly. It was people speaking the "language" who kept drifting further off from each other & the relative isolation of the populations from each other constituting the basis for the languages as existing today.

That is because the split took place very late. As I said it is pointless to argue who or which language alone can claim ancient connections. It is not like Tamil remain unaltered during all these processes. Any & every split further refined & reinforced the end result that we see today. To argue that it was a bunch of people speaking the "Tamil" language spliting off without reason is patently silly. It was people speaking the "language" who kept drifting further off from each other & the relative isolation of the populations from each other constituting the basis for the languages as existing today.

I have seen many people claiming Indus Valley civilization as Tamil Civilization who were later drifted to South by the so called marauding Aryans.

I have seen many folks claiming Indus Valley civilization as Tamil Civilization who were later drifted to South by the so called marauding Aryans.

Yup, still searching for the "marauding Aryans"...........

His name is Namazhvar..you don't even know his name and you are still assuming everyone talks against hindi impositions is from Dravdidian party. How ignorant you are.

I know his name genius.this is for others here who may not know his name.

My uncles from rss know him since 1980s.

Back
Top Bottom