What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

well even us Malayalees go way overboard with our star worship.

and communists :mad:

Malayalam is a young language.

And leave us Mallus out of this. We are content with our Idkki gold, soft **** and alcohol.

I got jaundice cured n prevented at 4 years of age by keezhanelli roots in kerala.

U talk of idukki gold n soft ****.

What a shame it is.

:hitwall:

sorry about that.

And Middle East is sustining our existence. Pretty hypocritical then to bleat off Capitalists.

Not really.

Middle east needs professionals.

Whites n non gcc arabs r mere lazy.

Brownies do most of the work.

I know many Malayalees, many of them always talk about 'evil' Capitalists, even not sparing posting them on facebook. During my college days, most of them were cool guys everyone having family link in the Middle East and nothing to do with communists. :laugh:

Only place with all negativities.

Tamilnadu has a great escape somehow.

Never caught by communists hope we can get rid off the dravidian virus also soon.

Not really.

Middle east needs professionals.

Whites n non gcc arabs r mere lazy.

Brownies do most of the work.

It seems most of the Indians in middle East study in Indian schools.

Last edited:
I got jaundice cured n prevented at 4 years of age by keezhanelli roots in kerala.

U talk of idukki gold n soft ****.

What a shame it is.

alright **** was off I apologise.

But I will never back off from Ganja.

Did you know that Hem has many legal uses? :agree:

genealogy_of_the_primary_Dravidian_languages.gif

image.gif

By the very nature of language formation, it is clear that Tamil alone cannot claim the tittle of being older. Pointless arguments.
Please check the diagram again... U can see Proto Tamil everywhere..
Don embarss urself..

The genetic studies otherwise proved that everyone in South India shares ancestry from the so called marauding Aryans

Oh yeah at last you are showing your true color..everything came from Sanskrit and Aryans.
Aryan-Dravidian division is false but Aryans are true and native...your logic:laugh:

genealogy_of_the_primary_Dravidian_languages.gif

image.gif

By the very nature of language formation, it is clear that Tamil alone cannot claim the tittle of being older. Pointless arguments.
And dont forget to post credible links, and not random tables, charts from wiki..

And dont forget to post credible links, and not random tables, charts from wiki..

Second image is from Britannica.

Oh yeah at last you are showing your true color..everything came from Sanskrit and Aryans.

Show me where I said so. :lol::lol: There is no need to worry about Sanskrit language as long as Hinduism remains strong in South India. ;) Infact, Hinduism came as great deterrent against this Aryan-Dravidian bullcrap. ;)

Aryan-Dravidian division is false but Aryans are true and native...your logic:laugh:

Seems you are still confused. :laugh:

Last edited:
Please check the diagram again... U can see Proto Tamil everywhere..
Don embarss urself..

My dear chap, please don't worry about me embarassing myself. See the language tree carefully and be more circumspect with the understanding of what proto Tamil - Kannada means and also see where Telegu & Tulu stand... Then try & understand my point.

You are free to post any alternate table if you have them.

Second image is from Britannica.

Show me where I said so. :lol::lol: There is no need to worry about Sanskrit language as long as Hinduism remains strong in South India. ;) Infact, Hinduism came as great deterrent against this Aryan-Dravidian bullcrap. ;)

Seems you are still confused. :laugh:

good... again u can see proto tamil everywhere..

What it says is those languages split from tamil..

If u read about malayalam history from any sources,
u can see it split from tamil 1000 years ago.

It doesn't mean that there was no tamil before 1000 years,

heck, one of our greatests works, tirukkural is dated before 2000 years in all credible sources, now beat that...
its tamil is same as the chaste tamil and most of the kurals are understandable even to chennai tamil speakers

The genetic studies otherwise proved that everyone in South India shares ancestry from the so called marauding Aryans. :lol::lol:

That still remains a very confusing part. The dates for mixtures of the ASI-ANI(4.2-1.9 thousand years ago) given simply cannot explain how the entire population seems to have that kind of genetic input, especially if you assume castes would have started firming up in late 2nd millenia- early 1st millenia BCE (by the time of the Mahabharata, caste had taken on rigid proportions). Not much chance of a mixture after then and certainly not one as complete as it seems to be. The explanation feels incomplete.

Last edited:
My dear chap, please don't worry about me embarassing myself. See the language tree carefully and be more circumspect with the understanding of what proto Tamil - Kannada means and also see where Telegu & Tulu stand... Then try & understand my point.

You are free to post any alternate table if you have them.
yes read again

good... again u can see proto tamil everywhere..

What it says is those languages split from tamil..

Err...NO! Proto Tamil-Kannada means just that; an ancestor to both. Proto Telugu predates even proto Tamil-Kannada while proto Tulu is a contemporary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom