What's new

Why cant we have indian flag on forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it is something related to the service provider/software used for developing this website ( i dont know what that thing is. my knowledge is ZERO about these things) i remember someone from admin said that they dont control all these Smiley. someone provided them

i think it is something related to the service provider/software used for developing this website ( i dont know what that thing is. my knowledge is ZERO about these things) i remember someone from admin said that they dont control all these Smiley. someone provided them

of course smileys are provided by designers but they just need to add indian flag gif file in database.
they are all database controlled.

indians, asking for an indian flag on a Pakistani forum.........

this thread should be moved to the "Stupid & Funny Around the world" thread. Coz that's the only logical place that I can see where this 5 pages of garbage belongs

of course smileys are provided by designers but they just need to add indian flag gif file in database.
they are all database controlled.

yeah they need to add a lot of things.

agree

There is enough indian infestation as it is, no more is welcome.

India.gif
India.gif

:pakistan::pakistan:

indians, asking for an indian flag on a Pakistani forum.........

this thread should be moved to the "Stupid & Funny Around the world" thread. Coz that's the only logical place that I can see where this 5 pages of garbage belongs

1242225474_attempting_to_give_a_damn.gif

No mate, it's as easy as dragging a .gif file into the right directory.

Not saying they should do it of course. Plus, look at this:

WebMaster said:
There will be no Indian smiley. We have reasons for that which we dont like to mention..but it has to do with more trolling and more war mongering arguments.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/43682-indian-flag-smiley.html#post615966

All Pakistani Members : According to many Pakistani members There is USA flag who is killing innocent Pakistanis on daily basis ( They are killing terrorists too , i must admit). So if USA flag why not an Indian flag. Please explain.

All Pakistani Members : According to many Pakistani members There is USA flag who is killing innocent Pakistanis on daily basis ( They are killing terrorists too , i must admit). So if USA flag why not an Indian flag. Please explain.

LoL - US temporary tension and hostility, - india eternal enemy and hostile for 1,000 years.

they will have 3-4 bases in afghanistan,so they are too permanent threat:enjoy:

We shall see, predictions are just that, predictions.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

The US is still providing advanced weaponry to us, so far from an enemy.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

The US is still providing advanced weaponry to us, so far from an enemy.

we dont have any problem with those advanced weaponry.now plz go for the support and stick to indian flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom