What's new

Why cant we have indian flag on forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me accept Indian defence forums are very one sided and biased. We are democratic country but i am really impressed with this forum. I request mods please dont be like our Indian defence forums. It's not good thing. Indians are active on this forum as like as Pakistanies. It will just help your balanced point of views. I am all for Indian flag. :pakistan:

No chance :D-

Meanwhile use this-
India.GIF

oye ruk ja..tenu ek msg karna c..

जब तक भारतीय झंडा नहीं आता ,तब तक अनिश्चित काल के लिए अनशन :enjoy:

Prism bhai sangharsh karo hum tumhare saath hain........

We need to do some Gandhigiri i think. I hope most of Pakistanis are aware about this. Curtsy lage raho Munnabhai ;)

Shoiab Mailk is married to Sania Mirza.... Bro you are not strengthening your case here

I think after that, he did not play to Pak's national team lol..

Months down the line, he will start playing Deccan Chargers only. ha ah aha

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

That's his business, by the way - my brother is married to a wonderful Punjabi girl from their (indian) side, me and my family love her as our own, but I still consider indian state our eternal enemy.

Give their child a Bengali name, then pic is complete...

(no offense)

Boys its PAKISTAN defence forum. Thats why. Its as simple as that. You guys have a lot of input into this site with great posting and we are grateful to make it what it is. You are our guests but dont get carried away and move in!! This is a PAKISTANI site. The end

Forum should have Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan, Nepalese, Bhutanese and Maldivian(?) flag smileys though.

:lol:

Boys its PAKISTAN defence forum. Thats why. Its as simple as that. You guys have a lot of input into this site with great posting and we are grateful to make it what it is. You are our guests but dont get carried away and move in!! This is a PAKISTANI site. The end

You mean to say Pakistani = Anti-Indian?

Yeah its better this way, too much attachment is not a good thing, I really hate this Bhai-Bhai BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom