What's new

Why cant we have indian flag on forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Butters. If you Indians give us Kashmir and two other provinces you can choose which ones I will have a word with webby about putting an incredible indian flag up.

Just to let you know how it feels to put a flag up I will put up pakistan flag. :pakistan: God that felt good. You are missing out. lol
lol.....go and take then...

qss6s9.png

Same old issue.. now the webbie will come and close the thread saying it has been discussed and no need for a flag..

So stop wasting time.

qss6s9.png

Look Butters. If you Indians give us Kashmir and two other provinces you can choose which ones I will have a word with webby about putting an incredible indian flag up.

Just to let you know how it feels to put a flag up I will put up pakistan flag. :pakistan: God that felt good. You are missing out. lol

if this is the case then we can claim whole pakistan.anyway lets see if admin rethink about it.

the last line in your sig reads well.....

much to your peril, you forgot to apply it to yourself

Many people have constructive things to bring to a discussion, he should just bring silence.

What about a mixture;

:china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

Thats not bad either.

What gets me is that you guys stay on this thread lol

the last line in your sig reads well.....

much to your peril, you forgot to apply it to yourself

read again...u make no sense.bleh

and ur supposed to be a stalwart of sense?:eek:...oh pleaasee :rofl:

Really? Would love to respond but it would be off topic and your tiny little hearts will start pumping like a frog

awww u got something to say?
Denying an Indian flag(not tht im asking and ever have)lol hahaha now if tht not the biggest self esteem issue idont kno what is.

and again
---------------
131044014921.jpg
-------------

Look Aryan_B. If you read my other posts you'll see that I don't give a hoot as to whether you put in an Indian flag or not. It's the owners' choice and I respect that.

India.gif

yes we want our(indian) flag......our demand must be met in near future....hope good sense perveil to you people.:tup:

prism buddy you are doing injustice to your common sense by making such demand HERE. BIG heart bickering , my hairy foot in afridi's mouth.

yes we want our(indian) flag......our demand must be met in near future....hope good sense perveil to you people.:tup:

who the fack are you to come to this forum and make demands :laugh:

go take a nap and take your "demands" with you to your grave because they wont be addressed here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom