What's new

Why cant we have indian flag on forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the fack are you to come to this forum and make demands :laugh:

go take a nap and take your "demands" with you to your grave because they wont be addressed here

smoking-marijuana-031.gif

go take a nap and take your "demands" with you to your grave because they wont be addressed here

we have a big hand in making this forum successful..accept it or not.....:lol:

^^

who the fack are you to come to this forum and make demands

hahahahah ....great achievement for pakistan and Pakistani people:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

and again .......
5xi9.jpg

I'm with AZ on this.
Perhaps, its justified for western countries to disallow mosque constructions/ burqa use in public on similar logic.
Your place, your rules. Perfectly fair :tup:

Well you could use american flag if you want:usflag:

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

we have a big hand in making this forum successful..accept it or not.....:lol:

nope still cant have one I am so incredibly sorry to say

This is a Pakistani forum and will remain so.

who the fuuck are you to ask him who the fack he is ? he is a member of this forum so are you, don't bring your home etiquette here.

why cant we have indian flag on forum??There are lot of indian members here.even you have chinese and american too.
girl_with_indian_flag.gif

we always have to search for indian flags from other sites,so kindly have an indian flag..

thks..:cheers:

hmm I support your idea, we should be fair...........web master please think about this. thanks

Fair has nothing to do with it, that flag represents pure hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis and should not be allowed.

hmm I support your idea, we should be fair...........web master please think about this. thanks

No webby. Look they are claiming Kashmir and now they want flag, tmro they will want us to change name of pakdeforum to incredibleindforum. We have to teach them they cant have everything.

And just for a bit of fun Ill put up china flag american flag and we can pretend american flag is indian flag:pakistan::china::usflag:

We don't have any flags besides the Pakistani, Chinese, US ones I believe. Why only bring the Indian flag in then? Why not bring the flags of the other 190 countries on this forum then?

who the fuuck are you to ask him who the fack he is ? he is a member of this forum so are you, don't bring your home etiquette here.

You still wont be getting a flag on here. So take your incredible etiquette home too young man. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom