What's new

Why cant we have indian flag on forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Indians should first make an effort to create themselves a decent forum, then they can plant all the flags they want on it. !!

We don't have any flags besides the Pakistani, Chinese, US ones I believe. Why only bring the Indian flag in then? Why not bring the flags of the other 190 countries on this forum then?
look at the number of Indian members, and and and this forum is worth peanuts without us, its us we Indians who take it to the top cause we find many pakistani here than anywhere else,

344qv5z.jpg

I agree with Ahmad..

Why a flag? to show patriotism..?????

If needed internet is free and forum is free to use it.

Bookmark the gif or upload in ur pdf album and use it for ur convenience.

Problem solved.
dance27.gif

A logical and level headed argument, problem is common sense, not too common.

Close the thread please.

Guys just use the image tab if you want to add the Indian flag problem solved :angel:

india-flag-waving-smile-animated.gif

The answer is simply NOOOO ! this has been talked about a million times before is there a Pakistani flag on a indian forum? or site(s) noo so the answer here is noo why do you people waste thread space for such nonsense.

I think Indian members here already get more of a 'level playing field', considering the fact that Indians can start any thread they want about Pakistan, along with the fact that there isn't a social/domestic issues section for India while there is for Pakistan. I don't think a flag is needed.

Our Forum, Our rules, ie our way - or the highway you choose.

guys independence day ke jo bacche hue flag hai usse kam chalao lol

I think Indian members here already get more of a 'level playing field', considering the fact that Indians can start any thread they want about Pakistan, along with the fact that there isn't a social/domestic issues section for India which there is for Pakistan. I don't think a flag is needed.

That is true. I have gotten away with quite a lot of sh*t on this forum.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom