What's new

Why cant we have indian flag on forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Indian members here already get more of a 'level playing field', considering the fact that Indians can start any thread they want about Pakistan, along with the fact that there isn't a social/domestic issues section for India while there is for Pakistan. I don't think a flag is needed.
Yea next thing Maoists will come here wanting a flag
do u mean Baloch?

says who,,,,?:devil::bunny::bunny::bunny:
indian-flag-1-1280x1024.jpg

-Clicks Close Thread button-
***ERROR***
Rights not available to user
-Sends close thread request to moderators-
*Message Pool* : Processing...

12 pages of begging? and still no flag. You are not going to get a flag on here and crimemaster gogo has shown clearly why. This is PAKISTANI DEFENSE FORUM and you guys cant help trolling on here. In your dreams. If you guys feel as if its a must then you know where the door is. Shame really coz there are some good llads on here like Ashok and urbanized and pmukerjee that get branded with the same brush

I wouldn't mind the site admins puting a Indian flag gif. It's a flag like any other country's flag.
On a side note I see this thread going past 50 pages of pot shots, snide remarks, jokes, embraces. Have fun ya'all.:pop:

Lol, bro while you are at it, try to bargain for Sonakshi Sinha, Anushka Sharma and umm Diya Mirza as well.

Add a few more to the list comrade:
katrina kaif,kangana ran out.lol... kareena kapoor etc LOL:pakistan:

12 pages of begging? and still no flag. You are not going to get a flag on here and crimemaster gogo has shown clearly why. This is PAKISTANI DEFENSE FORUM and you guys cant help trolling on here. In your dreams. If you guys feel as if its a must then you know where the door is. Shame really coz there are some good llads on here like Ashok and urbanized and pmukerjee that get branded with the same brush

its the decision of the mods,your view doesnt matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom