What's new

Why are Pak missiles named after foreign invaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian missile names are based on Hinduism. The Prithvi missile was named after a Hindu king, Agni refers to the God of Fire, and the Trishul missile has been named after the trishul [trident] wielded by the Hindu God Siva

And ohhh small question to Indian. why Arjun is an Indian and not a Nepali??? Why Prithvi is an India and not a Nepali after all Nepal is a hindu majority state.

Ancient India never had been one country neither blong to current day Indians so howcome Prithvi became pure current day Indian??????????

Indian missile names are based on Hinduism. The Prithvi missile was named after a Hindu king, Agni refers to the God of Fire, and the Trishul missile has been named after the trishul [trident] wielded by the Hindu God Siva

:) and i am asking them why Hinduism is ONLY INDIAN THEN?

Can The Indians tell us what is theirs in it? the current day INDIA. is there any missile any tank named after any Indian???

bwahahahhahah Khajur whatever you think and i say it doesnt affect me.

I am from NWFP and we have a blood line which had Kings who had invaded this part of the world and we are proud of our Muslim Commanders.

NWFP...u are just a pathan...not some Turkic Afghan or Moghul who actually first invaded areas of peshawar and then cross over to punjab...go read some history first to learn before feeling any sense of false pride.

Except Ahmad Shah Durrani(Abdali) no one was of pathan origin...And for ur kind information Abdali could hardly rule any indian state excpect that is whats current day pakistat region...that too he lost to the Sikh king of Ranjit Singh with in few years.

Wow....I didn't know the names alone of our missiles would so much threaten and frustrate the indians :lol:

I guess naming the missiles is all about psychological maximum damage

You can ask this question if he has an arabic name? :toast_sign:

No thats not my question, My question is....

His mom named him,ok, So tell me why she named it, What waws logic behind choosing a name for him??/

Its such a BS thread, That Idiot got his answer & came down to 'ethincity', We are what we are what & we are proud of what we are but wht the F*** is the problem

What U people want to prove Tell me in one line...

Wrong ,These are all sanskrit names of natural elements like Prithivi= Earth,Agni=Fire or trishul=Trident (a weapon)

Akash= Sky,

Nag=cobra

NWFP...u are just a pathan...not some Turkic Afghan or Moghul who actually first invaded areas of peshawar and then cross over to punjab...go read some history first to learn before feeling any sense of false pride.

Except Ahmad Shah Durrani(Abdali) no one was of pathan origin...And for ur kind information Abdali could hardly rule any indian state excpect that is whats current day pakistat region...that too he lost to the Sikh king of Ranjit Singh with in few years.

hahahahahahah you need to check the bloodline not me.
Just a Pathan has alot to do with martial race/

On the other hand he lost to Sikhs who again are a martial race like Pathans and Not to HINDUS.

:pop:

Yes but they did fight for the Muslims, against the hindus. Since we being muslims we have a connection with them. Sure we can can name our missles after them in a way of saying thank you and to keep their names alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom